Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/232ob
world.starhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhQR5v7LW8VcLQEJJU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk57Bm4a8TQ
youtu.be/-m0LzaZ_Tjs
youtu.be/7hQEJIaciRM?t=161
youtube.com/watch?v=KtInfQBADOU
huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/02/katana-gona-goat-sex_n_4372381.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigerian-man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-a-goat-claims-he-asked-for-permission-9159961.html
iol.co.za/news/south-africa/animal-sex-man-arrested-goat-dies-44424
thisisafrica.me/horny-zimbabwean-teen-relieves-goat/
thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/bestiality-man-goat/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanese_goat_marriage_incident
rense.com/general21/SAboys.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i need to stop clicking these threads
big fucking time

Why do they always attack in groups or sucker punching from behind?

Even with pub fights here you don't get people going 2 on one. Normally it ends up with your mates vs their mates, no dirty punches.

Hell, it even ends with a drink and a laugh sometimes.

Pack mentality

I'm so glad this liberal piece of shit got clocked
>yep just a bunch of nice african american children playing
>nothing will go wrong, stop thinking that, that's racist
>I will yawn to show I'm perfectly relaxed in their presence
>BLAM

This is even worse than our churkas.

Nobody is worse than niggers desu

You seriously have to ask this? They're niggers. Fair play and honesty aren't part of their constitution as """people""".

what compels a group of people to just randomly attack someone for no reason-- not even to steal from them or because of personal motivation?

I fucking hate niggers so god damn much

>burying the lead

I heard this cunt went to jail and his victim was brain damaged

Why are niggers even allowed to live ? So much land in Africa that could be used for something greater than having those parasites down there

And?

This makes me so mad. I wish thier man was there to kick the fuck out of that nigger.

streamable.com/232ob

world.starhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhQR5v7LW8VcLQEJJU

They are cowards

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk57Bm4a8TQ

youtu.be/-m0LzaZ_Tjs

If somebody did that to my girlfriend I would shoot them dead no questions.

WTF did I just watch???

you know the strangest part to me is how the nogs in Sahara aren't at least somewhat smart because of how harsh an environment they live in

Ha. very similar to the way I fought with Caucasians. (the real Caucasians)

I would have blasted

Always keep a switchblade in your sock because of this. Niggers bolt at the sight of something sharp.

I used to live across that street and those niggers are always walking around trying to get donations for their "football team". They got mad when that guy said no and kept harassing him. I've probably seen those kids 10 times and always tell them to fuck off kek. This is Houston

niggers are shit

Animals

>eternal victimhood
>huge entitlement complexes
>gets emotional when trying to resolve conflicts
>needs quotas and affirmative action in order to be even relevant in white societies
>enslaved by the Arabs for more than 1100 years, 200 years by the Spanish and Portuguese, another 200 years subsequently by the Americans (1% of whites on America, around 27% of southern blacks)
>very low impulse control
>fucking lazy and just plain unreliable and undependable.

>masculine

The only way for niggers to have any presence whatsoever is if whites and Asians debase themselves. At their very heights, there is simply no comparison - niggers, when left to their own devices (without the help of other races), will have mudhuts are their greatest example of 'sophistication'.

What a fucking joke of a pointless race.

youtu.be/7hQEJIaciRM?t=161

youtube.com/watch?v=KtInfQBADOU

I always wondered what goes on in the minds of people that experience crime from a race they once held in regard? Do they flip and become racist and avoid, or do they justify it ?

By the way, why do Americans call "black" тo "white"?
True Caucasians are brunettes, Turks. And call this term white people
VERY STRANGE

Like a pussy/nigger, with 3 others? Sounds about right, brave Russian.

> enter manlet bout
> red shirt nigger misses first punch
> white shirt nigger sucker punching

I don't even think the red shirt guy landed one good punch. Holy shit, niggers really are the warrior race on earth Sup Forums.

Literally nothing worse than niggers. Crime filth disease and ignorance plus they look and smell like shit.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/02/katana-gona-goat-sex_n_4372381.html - Katana Kitsao Gona, a 28-year-old man from Kenya, was sentenced to 10 years in jail after admitting he had sex with a goat, KTN Kenya reported Friday.

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigerian-man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-a-goat-claims-he-asked-for-permission-9159961.html - Nigerian man arrested for 'having sex with a goat' claims he 'asked for permission'

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/animal-sex-man-arrested-goat-dies-44424

thisisafrica.me/horny-zimbabwean-teen-relieves-goat/ - Hormonal Zimbabwean teen relieves himself on goat
thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/bestiality-man-goat/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanese_goat_marriage_incident

rense.com/general21/SAboys.htm - S.A. Boys Reportedly Having
Sex With Goats To Avoid AIDS

Gypsies are on the same level.

Niggers are flight or fight people. Like an animal they will only attack when they know they can win. White society is us conquering our own limits, our fear and our universe. Niggers don't have this trait, the live in nature. Not above it.

Nogs don't live in the Sahara. Arabs do.

Jesse Owens held Hitler in high regard, the popular story about him is fabricated and he was treated better in Germany than he was when he returned to the USA

Stop being racist. There is no difference between us and them!

Not really, they are both physically weaker and less aggressive. I'll take gypsies over niggers anytime.

If a nigger ever did this to me or mine, I would murder his entire fucking family.

Also, is it not highly likely that rapes and sexual abuse within the black communities are massively unreported?

Like this?

spent 6 years in state prison around these nogs, man to man a bunch of bitches and alot of them are faggots. literally used to watch them suck each others dicks for packs of cookies or ramen noodles. best way to handle them was catch a fucker one to one in astairway and scare the fuck out of him or kick his ass and never get caught alone once you had a run in. if you had a cell mate that got punked by them ya threw them out or moved becuase the apes marked your cell for robbery. fuckin subhuman in everyway.

I WELCOME PERSON OF COLOR TO
Sweden and Denmark and Germany!!

They were smart bogs. Attacking from 3 different angles.