''British'' politician in Estonia and demends Multiculturalism

Abdul Turay,a ‘British’ politician,became the first Black person to gain political office in Estonia,when he won a seat on the Tallinn city council.Turay is now running for office in the European Parliament as a Social Democrat.

“My aim is to accelerate the process of European integration” Turay told the BBC.“I don’t look European at all,so I’m visible proof that integration can work“.Turay is an ex-journalist who moved from Britain to Tallinn 6 years ago with his British wife.

There is a growing debate now focused on Eastern Europe to become less White,and “integrated”, or in other words more like multicultural Britain and France.''

whitegenocideproject.com/black-politician-wants-white-genocide-in-estonia/

Other urls found in this thread:

estonianworld.com/people/british-estonian-political-columnist-abdul-turay-a-jamaican-is-culturally-more-similar-to-an-englishman-than-an-estonian/
youtu.be/pKiB8-2LK6s
youtube.com/watch?v=BTS4JvKXvMI
youtube.com/watch?v=kgciCaSAnBU
eubusiness.com/news-eu/lithuania-history.k6u/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's disgusting

>nigger demends multiculturalism
GTFO

>There is a growing debate now focused on Eastern Europe to become less White,and “integrated”, or in other words more like multicultural Britain and France.''
In your wet dreams

do what you want in estonia, just stay out of latvia

Latvia will be affected,after all he wants integration on EU level not just national.

bump for Adbul

faggot nigger

>I’m visible proof that integration can work
>campaigns for non integration mass immigration
Yeah sure ok.

>Abdul Turay
estonianworld.com/people/british-estonian-political-columnist-abdul-turay-a-jamaican-is-culturally-more-similar-to-an-englishman-than-an-estonian/

kuradi abdul türay, linna peal näen tõmban su maha, värdjas.

I blame brits.

that's what we get for having the normies vote for far left parties. people are beginning to understand how shit this government is so there has been a huge increase in nationalism though.

Bravo Estonia!

Should have been shot on the spot. Estonians have been dealing with many attempts at ethnic cleaning and at genocide through war over the last 500 years. How many times was at least 25%-50% of the population been wiped out by conflict? How many times did the Russians try to destroy Estonian culture through Russification? Even to this day they still have to deal with stubborn and belligerent Russians, who consist of 30% of the population and refuse to adapt to Estonian customs and yet don't want to return back to their homeland.

Estonia has had many problems, several which persist to this day including the legacy of Russian multiculturalism. And now this entitled fuck wants to wipe out Estonia for good, just when they thought they could have a chance to mind their own business and flourish in peace? This Paki fucker deserves a bullet in his brain for being such an ignorant and sociopathic motherfucker. And the sad thing is that the rest of Europe, including the Estonian youth, has probably turned progressive enough to make it happen.

Struggle for a millennium. Finally break free. Only to commit cultural suicide. Lmfao.

Estonians have basically been Danish, German, Swedish, Polish, and Russian serfs for over 1000 years. Thus they played no hand in "colonization" and "oppression" of shitskins. If you're an Estonian who feels white guilt, you ought to be beaten until your senses return because you and your people literally dindu nuffin. Let the British suffer from their stupid pathological guilt. You should be busy kicking out the Open Society Foundation like how Viktor Orban did in Hungary.

>Powerful

>I’m visible proof that integration can work

Who voted for him?

Western Europeans dont understand that Baltics got independency 20 years ago and are still in nationalistic fervour.

Not as nationalistic, as one would like, unfortunately.

Are you going to just take this? You guys are fucking Nazi sympathizers for goodness sake< just take him out

MUTTED.com

Nigger has enough rope to do that for himself, look he's doing it now.

Destroy him before he destroys your country.
This is not a drill.

Does he have a Twitter? I'm in the mood for some festive trolling.

The truth is we are runned by the same Commies that ruled as 20 years ago. People are bluebilled to death and scared to vote for a change.

Sorry.

Holy fuck.

NOTORIOUS

I didn't like the Poles in Belgium, but now I know these were all the dregs of your society. If you fall Poland (and some other eastern Europe countries) I will have less hope for the future, you Poles are pretty cool, in your own country ofcourse.

Miss us yet?

Can anglos not just finally stop trying to destroy europa holy shit

Sorry mate. Nuke us please

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

There are about 25 million mudslimes in Europe already. That's like 10 Lithuanians. Thanks bongs, krauts, frogs and cucks aka swedes.

Nigger should be gased there arent even one million estonians

Mes irgi turim britiška gaidį harolda liberastą kuris Viniaus savivaldybej isitaisęs.

Why does he think if he insults them in article that they will accept him better?

Pretty much This. Fuck us up senpai .

You know what you must do

Bent jau ne nigeris. Bet padla vis tiek turi pist nx iš savivaldybės. Day of the rope when?

Dont bully our bro.
My aim is to accelerate the process too but outcome will be very different from yours mr. Abdul

someone tell this nigger white countries have the right to sovereignty

Reminder: if you post Mutt even once, you’re a willing tool if the Jews, and are never entitled to an opinion again.

Im insane with anger

Leftist scum.
Basically got into office by being put into social democrat party list. Already openly and officcially called dumb nigger twice.

Democracy doesn't work and the nig will get stabbed by someone probably.
Fuck that nigger, it is not Estonian should not be able to participate in our politics nor live here.

Sorry about this, Estonians. Sometimes I feel ashamed to be British.

No worries, he is african not British.

Baltic women are amazingly beautiful.
Do not let this happen.

>I don’t look European at all,so I’m visible proof that integration can work
Just what?

We will not, the people inside hate nigs and nigs dont want to live here much also because we dont feed

He is retarded. Nevermind.

LEAVE EESTIBROS ALONE NIGGER!!!!!

>so I'm visible proof that integration can work

Proof doesn't go only on an empirical scale as empirical evidence isn't enough to prove a point. But it seems that his nigger mind can't grasp further than what meets the eye.

>social democrat
They can't keep getting away with it!

Thanks brother! But Id suggest trying to fix your country also, from what I've seen there are a lot of immigrants there.

wait what how the fuck did he come in there?
why did he move to estonia other than the reason to destroy it

says the muttcuck who probably posts germanistan britanistan and sweden yes memes every singel fucking day

You eurofags need to start looking out for fellow whites. Globally you are minorities.

He said it himself
>My aim is to accelerate the process of European integration
>I don’t look European at all,so I’m visible proof that integration can work

(((integration))) is complete when Europe is full of people who don't look like Europeans at all.

>if you hurt my feelings you're a jew puppet!

Joining EU was a mistake.

gibs me dat immigration

Sure that his goal is to destroy Estonia. He btw left social democrats in jan 2017 and joined with our tibla-party (russian speaking scum pandering herd) - Keskerakond. So his personal worldview is not existing.

Sure.
I voted against joning btw.

Remove kebab
youtu.be/pKiB8-2LK6s

*joining

>Estonia finally fulfills its dreams of becoming just like Nordics

Never did I think I would be this thankful that I live in a cold, grey depressive shithole with bitter people around that makes niggers flee it despite EU giving them money to stay lmao

Second war for Independence when?

>Give me da whyte wimmin
>NOW!

Spring 2018.

Powerful and beautiful

Fucking idiot.

I know that feel, latbro. Cheers to being poor.

In Estonian media there is article where Abdul whines about his waifu (Estonian race traitor from retard island Hiiumaa with negrophilia) parents forcing him to do actual physical labor.

link pls

listening to estonian music rn btw

youtube.com/watch?v=BTS4JvKXvMI

I hate this. He's not British and he's not European, he's a subversive tool.

>You guys are fucking Nazi sympathizers
Who told you this one?

You dumb fucking idiot. They are your neighbors and friends. And you are part of EU, don't you dare to think this shit will not affect you. Yesterday it was UK, France, today your neighbors, tomorrow you. Only fighting it together there's a chance.

This singer has spoken openly against the liberal shit going on right now and the normies labeled him "a fallen star" to mock him. He's alright.

Do a google search "Abdul Turay: naise vanemad panevad mind Hiiumaal kogu aeg tööd tegema". First hit.

Direct link is labeled as spam by Sup Forums golem.

>normies
Not mormies labeled him. Soros propaganda squad labeled him.

>implying Russia under Putin isn't worse
youtube.com/watch?v=kgciCaSAnBU

Nope.
We have Narva and Lasnamägi full of russian speaking niggers from the last time. Fuck off.

No shit?

No, die.

Star of jewDavid and the islam shit and much more too. But being openly commie is just pure retardation.

If any of you Estonians cared about your country you'd take care of this nig. You have shit technology and police, it can't be too hard

But where is my Celtic Cross and swastika?!

is negro politician needs to worry about his Africa, and what a waste of space and resources it is, and not be concerned with Estonia. I am quite sure Estonia has done more to advance civilization than all the African people have throughout history, combined.

calling fake on this one
no way is this shit offical

Who the fuck voted him in??

This, Idk why any far right group doesn't take hands into the matter and just outright bomb this guy.

Read and weep.
eubusiness.com/news-eu/lithuania-history.k6u/

Sadly the westernification of estonia and probably other balts is going at lightspeed, last year 25k people migrated to Estonia 5x more than the previous year.I hope you guys elect Ekre soon or Estonians will be a minority in their own country in 30 years just from immigration alone.

w-who is this?