JUGEMU JUGEMU

JUGEMU JUGEMU

Other urls found in this thread:

shininggalaxy.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/if-youre-watching-joshiraku-subbed-youre-full-of-shit/
youtu.be/c0N8NpwHJyw?t=5
youtube.com/watch?v=aMrWFD3LWYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

was joshiraku popular on Sup Forums when it first came out? its hardly ever discussed

it was.

and its rarely discussed now because its almost 5 years old.

thats not fair. Lucky Star is still a meme and the girls werent even as cute

Are you talking about Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka... Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu Yuuteimiyaouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Bichigusomaru?

no, I am talking about Jugemu Jugemu Goko-no surikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyomatsu Unraimatsu Furaimatsu Kuunerutokoro-ni Sumutokoro Yaburakōji-no burakoji Paipopaipo Paipo-no-shuringan Shuringan-no Gurindai Gurindai-no Ponpokopi-no Ponpokona-no Chokyumei-no Chosuke. Husband of Lucy Kimiko Akie Airi Shiori Rinne Yoshiho Chihoko Ayano Fumika Chitose Sanae Mikiko Ichika Yukino Reina Eri Ai Tamiko Chikage Emilia Julia Shizue Erina Chisa Yumeka Natsuki Ranran Rieko Setsuri Chikako Azumi Marina Hideko Chiaki Misaki Naomi Campbell Miku Yuka Masako Sachiko Nana Mutsumi Haruka Yuna Shimako Yukie Rin Sakura Kanna Wakana Hazuki Hanami Ruri Mihane Momoka Himari Nozomi Futaba Mayuyu Ayano

Joshiraku is lost on a lot of people because it features mostly of in-Japan jokes.

It was popular, but had a huge decline in discussion due to subs being delayed for the longest time.

>Lucky Star is still a meme
theres not a lot to meme out of Joshiraku. however, a having a debate on the proper way to each a chocolate coronet...

Ah okay. Hate that kid.

shininggalaxy.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/if-youre-watching-joshiraku-subbed-youre-full-of-shit/

Was he right?

>due to subs being delayed for the longest time
i never really thought about it. since this was a show of mostly japanese culture jokes then places like crunchy roll never subbed it, meaning no horrible subs, meaning people had to rely only on sub groups.

but joshiraku was 2013, were sub groups really dead by then?

>and the girls werent even as cute
wat

It has been 16 years since Joshiraku last aired

well, he is right in the fact that it is obviously aimed more at Japanese people than other anime. even the ED specifically glorifies the people of nippon

"Modern Japanese can do everything
Just like we cleared the severe famine in Onin War
Smile forever
Let's smile "gu ha ha""

"Though trouble, drama, sour and sweet things come at once
The splendid Japanese can cross over them
Let's smile, anytime
And smile no matter what"

youtu.be/c0N8NpwHJyw?t=5

I took time out of my busy work schedule to post in this thread.

>The only anime to ever mention my fetish

Kind of. The only group to take it on was [gg], and the translator had a job, so each episode took weeks and weeks to get subbed.
That's where dancing spongebob Marii comes from, each episode took so long to sub that you could finish your backlog in the meantime.

Which joshi would you raku?

Shut up SHiN you cheating whore.

I want to rest my head on her lap and listen to her speak.

Yeah, it's just gone cult popular over the years.
It was really popular in Japan too, it even got a stage version.

Mask-chan

there's no Mongolian spot on Mari's ass

youtube.com/watch?v=aMrWFD3LWYU

The cheek on our right is clearly blue.

GAN
A
N

>tfw Gan means fuck in mandarin

funny because Gankyou means "glasses" in Japanese

Gank You!

Haha you're a funny guy user

you're the funny one bringing worthless chink sensibilities to a thread devouted to a Kumeta show

nobody here gives a fuck about chinks or gooks

Dai Nippon Banzai

the cutest one

Marii-san!

None of you are Japanese enough to understand this show.

Oh haha user what a card

It was well on its way by then.
With all the low hanging fruit being subbed legitimately, sub groups thinned out and it was harder to get enough fucks to be given under one roof to handle the tougher to translate shows.

in enduring grow strong

Nope.

I just loved how fashionable all the joshiraku were

Because in order to enjoy something you need to understand every individual aspect of it. Y'know, autism.

who has the /fa/ collage or joshirakus? top notch character design department

It definitely looks popular.
120k batch downloads not included.

Which joshis feet would you raku?

I'm willing to bet a good amount of those downloads are from Japan. Rakugo is going through a sort of renaissance there at the moment, thanks to Rakugo Shinjuu and some other stuff.
There was a show not too long ago about Kobayashi Yuu going around Japan doing rakugo too, wish I could find it.

No, even if you can't understand all of the jokes, you might be able to catch some of them and have a decent time.

I only include english subs in my graphs for comparability.

>There was a show not too long ago about Kobayashi Yuu going around Japan doing rakugo too, wish I could find it.
Holy shit, do you at least remember the title?

There's an entire wiki explaining all the jokes to the native Japanese people that watched.
I'd argue that Kumeta wrote Joshiraku deliberately to be difficult and full of bullshit weird references because he criticized stuff like K-on and Yuyushiki for being full of piss weak jokes that any retard could get. He even lampshades how stupid the references are most of the time.

Nevermind, found it:
小林ゆうの落語でありんす

Jesus Christ he's such a hack

You know where I can find the full episodes of that? Only able to find short scenes

I've been looking for them since I found the name, but haven't been able to find anything of use. Couldn't find anything on bilibili, perfect dark or simply through googling so I ended up asking a jap friend if he has any clue, so hopefully he wakes up fairly early.

Of course not. Plenty of the jokes were universally understandable, plenty others were easily understandable for the average Sup Forumsnon and many of the really difficult references had little or nothing to do with the main jokes being told at the time. It's a fun show, with cute girls and plenty of jokes that I understand, even if I miss a few here and there and if some others get butchered/changed completely by the subs.

All of them of course, but Marii a best.