Are Nordicist merely living out their own cuckold fantasies?

Hello Sup Forums and Merry Christmas.
Lately something has been bugging me out.
I have heard of many different ways of understanding the world, the past and the people that live on our planet.
Yet, there's just one thing.
One little "ideology" that I can't make no sense of.
I'm talking of Nordicism of course. Nordicist claim that every great civilization of the past was nordic or at least had a nordic upperclass.
They claim as aryans the people of Sumer, of Uruk and Babylonia, the Romans, the Greeks and even the ancient Chinese!
Yet, every one of these ancient powerhouse did not resist the test of time and they were either destroyed or assimilated by their stronger foes.
In their destruction Nordicist like to claim that these civilization were weakened by "lesser races" or the coloured ones that breed with the aryans and mixed them up! An example they often make were the trials of roman matrons that would make half breed children with their slaves. I'm sure someone will post the infograph. Or the mixing of the pure and beautiful nordic iberians with the moors, creating the swarthy race that now inhabits moortugal and spain.
At the same time Nordicist make parallelism between the past and the present. Especially now considering the whole refugee stuff that's happening in Europe and the divinization of the black male in America.
So, according to Nordicist (like Varg, or many Sup Forumsanons) isn't the white race a race of cuckolds and race mixers?
History has shown us (according to them) that aryans build civilizations and what not and then they get fucked (literally) by black people creating mixed people that inhabit the world today.
Are white people and nordicist cuckold by nature Sup Forums? Do they have in their DNA the urge to make better lives for coloured people and then offering them their daughters with open arms (and legs)?
History sure as hell seems to think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

astromart.com/news/news.asp?news_id=838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is Varg a "Nordic supremacist" if he's married to a French woman?

Varg thinks of Nordics as the purest members of the Neanderthal white race (said by him in a lot fo his videos) that inhabited all of Europe and only had blond hair and blue eyes. So, his wife albeit French, meet this criteria.

their marriage wouldn't last 5 minutes in an electromagnetically shielded environment

You might be on to something...

And regarding Nordicist instead and their cuckold ways of interpreting history what do you have to say?

So powerful

bumperino

>And regarding Nordicist instead and their cuckold ways of interpreting history what do you have to say?

could you rephrase that?

I'm not sure I'm picking up what you are putting down.

Read the OP.
I'm asking what people think of nordicism and why they have a view of history that resembles a cuckold movie.

Relevant

>I'm asking what people think of nordicism and why they have a view of history that resembles a cuckold movie.

I think you may be looking into this too much.

I didn't really read your OP, I just wanted to comment on the picture.

Sorry if I derailed your thread a little bit... I'll be leaving the thread now, as this isn't really a discussion that I care about.

>that picture
they aren't even married are they?

propaganda is interesting

>our marriage was once illegal too

Implying that was a bad thing.

Next time i'll just post a pair of boobs

Why do Italians care about white people so much, even so that they spend days watching Youtube videos of some white guy living in the forest talking about Odin?

Why

meme maps, more blonde or less blonde hair doesn´t make you more europid. If you had a clue, the basques are the most europid people of europa, and they are vast majority black hair and brown eyes.

Is

that?

Hmm

You already did.

The Aryan race was lost with Hitler. Now we have "white" nationalism that includes Southern Europeans.

it's not cuckolding fantasies but BLEACHing: because Nordics have come down from the North in waves, killed all the men, married the women, and eventually that level intermarriage causes a degeneration of the Nordic phenotype.

>a Valentina Nappi collection

Some of you swedes are alright

As we see in Sweden today that is clearly not the case.

What's wrong with wanting to preserve the Nordic race? I want to preserve all the unique European subraces, Italians included.

I agree with you

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein. #cumtryclub

>Nordic race

Theres not a nordic race you dumb soyim cuck.

THERES 1 ARYAN RACE.

/thread
also WN/ Sup Forums is an english language board so the american contingent forces our own weird anglo-nordicism which is super aggressive because we live around non-whites and have a degree of mullato people ruining our genetics and the founding fathers were anglos who viewed even germans as "swarthy". if you were on an italian language forum it would probably be much different.

Absolutely wrong, you can even differentiate, Swedes and Geats

Nordics do a bone on the back of their head that is identical to that found in Neanderthals. I also believe CroMags evolved out of Neanderthals. Coon spoke of Neanderthals and Sapiens as too separate groups but you could have had just 2 different races derived from Neanderthals. Out of Africa is a Jewish attack on deep history of all Caucasians. What ever the jews push is 180 to the truth therefore we are descended from Neanderthals and the proof is the hatred of Neanderthals we see in media. Loring Brace is the guy who spoke about Neanderthal skull bone. We need more physical anthropology and less jewish statistics.

astromart.com/news/news.asp?news_id=838

This in 2008. Now they admit we are mixed with Neanderthals. That is a damage control position I believe before the truth washes them away.
"Loring Brace, an anthropologist at University of Michigan and a proponent of the idea that people descended from Neanderthals — argues that features of skulls show a steady progression from Neanderthal to human"

sweden yes

>Are white people and nordicist cuckold by nature Sup Forums? Do they have in their DNA the urge to make better lives for coloured people and then offering them their daughters with open arms (and legs)?

yes, this is called altruism or "liberté, égalité, fraternité", the belif that inbred swarthy double digit IQ trash peasant savages can be good people if whitey gives them a helping hand, god made these people into demons and whitey trying to change what god created gets burned every time, its quite funny actually

2018 is the year all niggers go back to Africa.