Sign saying "Jesus" not allowed in US neighborhood

Is it normal that Jesus offends some burgers so much, they can't even stand looking at his name?

Source:
youtu.be/2B2vMVUOnPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgE9DQFBrSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have to put signs of "jesus" now

>cant stand looking at it
well it is a fucking kike name

It's okay to love Jesus

Some (((Islamic extremist))) complained about being offended by the sign. Homeowner's response was actually pretty based. They doubled down.
Which is exactly what you ought to do when one of these creeps wants an inch. Take a mile from them.

Jesus, Americans have zero taste for Christmas decorations

So I'm on board with this.

It's okay to love Jesus.

Yes because people are persecuted not for believing in the Lord Jesus Christ but for proclaiming His name

Bit gay though.

kek just yesterday you had a bunch of burgers sperging out over how thanks to muh freedom they could say "merry christmas" instead of "happy holidays"
the absolute state of the cucked states of America...

>home owners association
Literally his own fault for moving in a rich white people neighborhood
These niggers don't even let you paint your house our use certain types of grass
Fucking city cucks deserve all the crap they get from liberals

Is this Detroit land of (((the))) "free" ?

HOAs are ALWAYS old retired Jews trying to do what Jews do best, get everyone to change every aspect of their life for them

Jesus has to go back along with the other wetbacks, build that wall!

>HOA
Fuck the asshats that made them possible. These faggots will flip the fuck out over people cutting their grass wrong. It's mostly a liberal area thing but holy fuck id never live in an area with an HOA.
It's the most kike liberal thing possible. It's like the UK and Israel had a child.

If you choose to buy a house in a HOA you forgo stuff like this. You're basically cucking yourself.

You goyz are so twisted in your heads ...

It hurts the possessed

so move and start your own hoa

free market

Welcome to the slow boiled frog of cultural enrichment.
Enjoy the ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgE9DQFBrSY

I just wonder what kind of the news would it be if the sign was starting from "A"

I just think it looks tacky as fuck.

Put up a nice nativity image or icon and light that up.

>say you're putting up a statue of Satan
>put up statue of Baphomet

>homeowner's association
>living in a cell attached to two other cells and having a board of petty tyrants dictate what you can and can't do to you "your" house

The family is already cucked.

>agree to the terms clearly outlined
>what do you mean there are consequences for my actions