What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLI4CkvKK3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He never got to bang Kagura.

why would anyone want to fuck Kagura

>male tsundere

>Why would anyone want to fuck the trophy wife.
Gee, user.

The woman he loved imprisoned him for i forget how long, also probably blue ball that whole time

his dick had to choose between kagome and kikyo

He was too pure for this world. Male tsunderes are top tier.

His older brother was a dickhead instead of a bro so he could only associate with humans.

He was a fucking moron with brain damage
>muh Kagura
>muh brother
>muh jew shards that I keep losing when I have 99% completed
>muh time traveling well that I could go through at any time
>banging hot girl who would literally suck my dick at any moment who looks exactly like my waifu but I can't do her cuz----

>male tsundere
>good
pick two

inuyasha and kyon.

>banging hot girl who would literally suck my dick at any moment who looks exactly like my waifu but I can't do her cuz----
You fall in love with a personality, you lust after a body. He was in love not in heat.

>>banging hot girl who would literally suck my dick at any moment who looks exactly like my waifu but I can't do her cuz----
Because she wasn't his waifu. I mean, look at this gorgeous miko and tell me a modern shool girl can top this gentle beauty.

Kagura
>"hey I actually don't really care for you that much"
>LOL I LOVE YOU
>"let's move on"
>I LOVE YOU
>"I am going to nail you to a tree to keep you away"
>years later
>WOW SHE NAILED ME TO A TREE I BET SHE REALLY LOVES ME

Kagura was the wind bitch, m8.

Kikyo did have feelings for Inuyasha but the thing is their relationship would have been taboo because she's a holy priestess and he's a demon hellspawn abomination.

>You're okay, but I don't like you enough to give up my social position.
So not really.

>not everyone is as naive as Romeo & Juliet

Wow, what a shock.

She wanted to give up being a miko if he also would become human. Everything went smooth up to this, except that in the last moment the fried fucker was jealous and he decided to fuck everything up. Which was a good thing anyway, because the jewel fucks with you and doesn't make your real wish come true. So whatever path they decided to go, it would have been fucked from the start.

Fuck Kikyo

Ok, deal.

He was written by Rumiko Takahashi, thus he is terrible.

his older brother who is million times cooler

*gayer

Why did inuyasha have such a god tier OST?

youtube.com/watch?v=OLI4CkvKK3Y

Is called being blueballed user, and you should be a little considered about it.

He's a lolicon who lost his fapping hand for being a douche.

His dad was a good troll with that sword bullshit.
>I'm going to give your half breed brother the best sword and give you the shitty one
>Loses everything due to the sword
>Forced to use shitty one
>It's actually pretty good and gets attached to it
>The shit sword was actually a piece of the other one that was given to you to master because your brother couldn't do it
>You have to fucking give it back
>Be a salty fuck for a while
>Actually my son you had the best sword inside you all along oh and here's your arm back

Technically, this is a KyoAni show (well, not entirely, but still).

How would anons react if KyoAni decided to reboot the series?

i thought it was sunrise, what do you mean by technically?

Because of that broken as fuck sword the final fight was stupid. That sword trivialized Naraku with the full sacred jewel.

It's more like ,,it is also part KyoAni``. They animated a good chunk of the episodes. Sunrise has the rights, though.

he's a dog

you any idea how stupid dogs are?

see

If they can prune the filler, throw Kagura a bone and provide a real conclusion that ties up all the lose ends, I'd like it.

I'd also like it if they change it so Kagome decides to stay in her world, says goodbye to Inuyasha and closes the connection between the worlds, that would be swell

>If they can prune the filler
They would probably make it more SoL than it already is.
>Kagome returns to her own world and cuts every connection between the worlds
That sounds pretty cool.

Well, she was in charge of protecting and purifying the jewel. And everything went to hell exactly because she and Inuyasha didn't care about it and wanted to live together anyways.

Dogs are smart.

Everyone forgets that the bad guy tricked both of them into hating each other. They legit did love each other but they both unbeknownst to them got tricked by naraku.

>want a dog
>not responsible enough to take care of one

Get a pet rock, easiest pet to care for.

rocks love you less than lizards do

In love with worst girl.

Get a cat then. They look after themselves.

He was written by a woman and women don't know how to write men

>Full Metal Alchemist

>He was written by a woman and women don't know how to write men
You called?

>female author writes Kazuma to have a tiny penis

What did she mean by this?

He's a fucking dog

>Get a cat then.
sorry but I'm no prancing lala homo man

best girl
sesshomaru has best taste

Being discriminated as a half demon is suffering.

worst girl
Inuyasha has worst tase

Do people really think like this? I always thought it was a meme. Can't think of anything straighter than having a pet pussy.

She's also the only character in the show that would have been made better by making them evil.

100% best girl

>Inuyasha has worst taste
I would actually say that he has pretty good eyes.

It already was sort-of rebooted with that faster-paced finisher series.

I remember the pilot chapter of 12 best had a male tsundere protagonist, then in the actual serialization they made him into a generic harem protag.

Tori says hi.

And none of them are believable men. What a surprise

You don't need to try defending your dumb point when you're posting anonymously, you know?

KAGOME!

I dont consume fiction for belieble people and situation anons

No, stop that.

Why were the goofy modern society filler episodes so much better than everything else in the series?

Rance is the epitome of what it means to be a man though.
Every day I wake up and think "what would Rance do?"

Inuyasha has Survivor's guilt and wants to badly bang Kagome all the time but feels super responsible for Kikyo's Claymatic life. The anime really took a good Takahashi "not really" love triangle and shat all over it for bad drama.

I do enjoy a manga that ends with all the horny teenagers canonically banging

Koga's waifu was the hottest even if she wasn't canon

I'm finishing the Ranma 1/2 anime. It ok on small doses but it doesn't seem to go anywhere.
Does Inuyasha follows the same pattern or does it has a plot?

If by go somewhere, do you mean in circles? Because that's how it works with this woman's work.

Inuyasha and Kikyo are cute together.

The manga has a plot, but the anime has too much filler, making it so that it doesn't go anywhere. Either way though it takes forever even in the manga for it to get where it's going. Anyway Rumiko Takahashi a shit.

>558 chapters
I'll see if after 10 chapters i'm interested enought to read it all.

The chapters are really easy to breeze through

The series is pretty much:
Chase the big villain>he has a barrier>find a new sword upgrade to break his barrier>break barrier and wound the villain>villain escapes and gets an even stronger barrier>repeat

Male tsundere done right is god tier, but just like the female tsundere it all really depends on his/her love interest.

Words of wisdom, m8.

if princess tutu aired today I think the threads would be trolled to hell and back.

I never ended up finishing this way back when; did they ever touch on what sort of youkai holocaust must have occurred for there to be virtually 0 supernatural presence in Kagome's time period, when 400 or so years ago you couldn't throw a rock 15 feet without hitting an ogre or so?

guns user
guns