Why is it that i and so many white people love Asia so much? I can't get enough of them and their culture

Why is it that i and so many white people love Asia so much? I can't get enough of them and their culture

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Bête_humaine
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZoUUT9InUg
youtube.com/watch?v=_bfHCcvlPwg
youtube.com/watch?v=Szg6fy_PrQU
youtube.com/watch?v=gxr3ZoV3ISk
youtube.com/watch?v=DUg97mgyFjE
youtube.com/watch?v=E-NnY0U30Tk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a fucking pencil neck

It's the only place left with a culture.

you dont know what culture even is mutt

imagine going balls deep in that throat

It's the only other ethnic group to develop a culture that isn't just being backwards and doing things like giving cows rimjobs.

shed probably die and choke on my big bingolian cock

well as long as you don't marry her there's always a chance she'll sleep with you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Bête_humaine
HHHHNNNNNGGGG

By Asia I assume East Asia (the Chinese sphere). I think it's from the reason that this was the other side of the world so people lacked any knowledge about it and it's civilisation is really the only one that can rival European civilisations. Blacks had none, mudslimes had theirs burnt down by mongol, poos in loos are all lower caste, native americans all died out and abbos aren't human

This girl is very beautiful race mixer whore. Deserves beating

>Why is it that i and so many white people love Asia so much?

if you go to any Asian foreign language studies in any university in the West, it is majority white females and it in certain subjects like Korea / Korean - it is 90% females.

because of the women

>she

Sounds comfy

Because you’re all nerd virgins with yellow fever

>and it in certain subjects like Korea / Korean - it is 90% females.

*White females
For obvious reasons

(((you)))

>asians
>big dicks

Ive been redpilled on their facial surgery techniques.

Unfortunately that type of cute asian look does not exist in nature

>because of the women
>Because you’re all nerd virgins with yellow fever

This disconnect with reality when the majority of White men are brown SE Asians rather than northern 'yellow' East asians

Nothing wrong with appreciating foreign cultures. It's only natural for people to be more impressed by more complex and sophisticated cultures though, and only the Asian cultures can rival European derived cultures on that regard.

That a qt Asian, user. Would be nice to be shrunk in size and picked up by her

And I prefer being shrunk to like LadyBug size, and maybe explore her body, but this time to me, she's FUCKING HUGE!!! and she's totally unaware that I'm there thanks to being a tiny little bug sized autist lmao. I could be exploring her landscape of a body while she's lying down, or if she's sitting up. I could crawl under her panties waistband and go explore her pubic forest, and even go up her vag, or up her ass. I could walk across her tummy which rises and lowers as she breathes, and up her mountain sized boobs. Whatever happens I loose balance at some point and fall into her meal or drink below, and end up getting consumed and swallowed whole down into her stomach while she's still totally unaware. Now I'm just an autist in some bitches stomach while I churn amongst her lunch

Asis is not ruined by niggers, their culture is able to develope dispite their own lower echelon. White culture could also develop, like Europe before it was nursemaid to muzzies, and America before they decided to coddle blacks into reprobates

>Because you’re all nerd virgins with yellow fever

Welcome to 2017 where most of the 'yellow fever' among white people now is teen White girls.
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZoUUT9InUg

Yes, Finnish culture sure do rival European culture

>most of the 'yellow fever' among white people now is teen White girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bfHCcvlPwg

because you hate yourself

>>most of the 'yellow fever' among white people now is teen White girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Szg6fy_PrQU

This. Don't mistake the beauty and purity of the North East Asian race with the uncivilised niggergooks of South East Asia. It's like saying Arabs and Nordics are the same since they (look similar both caucasian).
NE guys and gals are fairly good looking and you'll be lucky to get yourself an NE 3.14 cutie because their family and culture don't approve with race mixing (like WNs) and this is why North East Asia and North European cultures are so compatible.

Idk are Malaysians really yellow? They’re all Muslims

first world asian countries are good, they don't like niggers and have good work ethic

>>>most of the 'yellow fever' among white people now is teen White girls.

Lovely
youtube.com/watch?v=gxr3ZoV3ISk

Fingolia YES

It's mutual in some ways. It's just that Western culture is so widespread that it's not as apparent.

I wouldn't go that far, praise Tengri, but I'd dare claim that it is heaps above muslim culture.

>most of the 'yellow fever' among white people now is teen White girls.

This is what white people with "yellow fever" look like in 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=DUg97mgyFjE

Because it seems so radically different than the west while still creating highly successful and prosperous nations.

Stop watching our television shows and movies, listening to our music, and playing our video games then. Do you faggots even have a culture besides being not Russia or Sweden?

The best way to gauge how many roasties are browsing pol at any given moment is to just point out how attractive asians are (or a particular asian is), and then watch them come out of the woodwork to do pic related

ayoo senpai, leave my sister out of this.

Twerking and rap and cuckoldry is amerinigger culture

>I can't get enough of them and their culture
sounds like the average weeb faggot.
pic related, it's you.

What is it with White guys when they think this is 'yellow'?

Our culture will erase all others. Soon.

>What is it with White guys when they think this is 'yellow'?
This is 'yellow'

Yeah and you faggots can't get enough of it.

reminder that its asian masculinty, especialy Euroasian tiger who is pushing this meme that asian males get good looking white girls while white males ugly asian women. same with AMWF/WMAF about their kids that one is superior to another, again pushed by same subreddit for couple of years now. this exuse for a human existance has hundreds of cherry picked photos of AMWF couples and its always american or meme flag

This is the future.

you cant get enough of that bbc merimutt

Kim has spoken

Meme flag pretending to be white hilarious

True, Caucasians and Orientals dominate the world

i would unironically gas people with yellow fever before niggers and jews

Eurasian tiger is in the thread watch out

yea we know lauren

LEL at 37 posts. Meanwhile ...

>roastie detected

>15 followers
>the future
I'd like to have an asian gf too tho

How the hell did she anorexia her neck but not the rest of her?

Gladly take a Korean girl like that. Giving me sweaty palms.

Yes. Thank you. Your state is false US puppet state and will sink soon. Please leave. You sound alright.

just whos you how desperate asian males are

Im small part asian and hate them so much. Weak autistic race unlike caucasoids.

Funny how user never posts this ...

Nice argument, retard. Claiming we don't have a culture when it's the predominant culture of the western world at his point is moronic.

EurasianTiger thinks he's a loser because he's hapa, but it's really because of his own personal failings.

link set, muh dude

a-asians are mentaly healthy

>she

It does, you just gotta look harder. There are two types of Asian girls, they're either really ugly or super hot. Hardly an in between

Canadian + Chinese.

OK he, but still how anorexia neck but not bod?

Imagine choking on that one while polluting your own gene pool

Shut up, have some pride man

>claiming we dont have a culture
>when the americuckmut says asians are the only ones with culture

how stupid are amerifags?

because I can always count on some le-reddit hapa loser like you to post it for me

it's still a good one, obviously :)

>desperate asian males are

desperate when the millions of White girls around the world like this ...?
youtube.com/watch?v=E-NnY0U30Tk

What is like to be disconnected with reality?