Who would win in a gunfight?

the jew

me

Lehm would counter you

Who dat

Those are Berettas, right?

Gunslinger, it's in the filename.

Here comes a new challenger

Twin Beretta M9's with extended barrels.

Jonah uses a Sig

The only anime with Gunslinger in the title I can find is Gunslinger Girl and Gunslinger Stratos

You haven't watched Trinity Blood? It's one of the most beautiful anime made, with wonderful music. Although at times it feels like a rip off of Hellsing, I really love the atmosphere.

Never even heard of it but I certainly will now.

This guy

Thanks, /k/

>tfw never seen trinity blood but broken wings is one of your all time favourite anime song

DUDE IF WE SHUT DOWN AIRTRAVEL THERE'S NO WAY THERE'LL BE WARS ANYMORE

>gunfight
come on user, he's super OP but he kinda sucks with guns against anyone with talent.

Well, it wasn't actually gonna shut down air travel, that was just a consequence of turning the thing on. Basically, the machine would make everything go Skynet, but under Koko's control. I think, it's been a while since I've seen it.

Medieval age wars.

Why are we even asking this question

true

A new challenger appears

Everyone go home, the GOAT is here.

>all this drama for 14 bullets

>M9s

Those are clearly 92 FS with not only extended barrels, but also slides and dust covers.

I really don't like Trigun at all, but this obviously. He cant pew pew anyone enough to get them to stop fighting without killing them. Not even a sniper with a retardedly long sniper rifle could nail him.

I'd bet on this guy. Everyone else has too many personal hangups. This guy is the Leon of anime.

Are you telling me you don't like John Woo films?

Too bad the author died before it was finished. I really liked it too.

It's more accurate to say Leon is the Duke Togo of movies. There is absolutely no way Luc Besson hasn't read Golgo 13.

Koko is legitimately loco. Why are people surprised that her plan had massive flaws?

>women and children

Leave the operating to actual operators.

What's the difference between an M9 and a 92? They look the same to me. I only know that the M9 is the military-grade 92.

See

Who would win in a sniper duel?

I've already violated my personal masturbation ban once today, please don't do this to me.

sniper wolf because more modern and accurate gun barring anything else

if you've already broken your self imposed rule you might as well go full degenerate

you have no willpower anyways

Great question Sup Forumsnon. There's a bunch of differences, made a little bit harder by the fact that the 92FS has changed itself throughout time. For instance, current 92's will have an angled dust cover, whereas before they used to have straight ones. Between the 92FS and the M9 however, differences include the markings on the slide, warnings on the frame, the backstrap, and the sights themselves.

Is this a doujin?

Wolf

He takes baths with Valmet and Koko. We don't see the one with Valmet, but the one with Koko is pretty lewd. It was a straight up /ss/ scene.

I wish we got to see the Valmet one too.

The main practical difference is that M9s are beat up pieces of shit, generally speaking.

Plus Wolf is so skilled she doesn't even need a spotter.

He had a browning Hi-Power Mk. III. When the rest of the crew adopted Sig's, he stuck with the HP.

The 92FS also uses flathead screws, whereas the M9 uses Torx I think.

To put in perspective, I used to smoke a pack and a half a day but haven't touched a cigarette in three years with no external assistance. I've tried to cut back on masturbation numerous times but never managed to make it much longer than a few days.
The power of the dick is truly a frightening thing.

Jonah has more /ss/topping power

John Wick chapter 2 was pretty cool

Step aside children

Max Payne

Sniper Wolf isn't even the best MGS sniper.

She's got a big gun...

Even Seras is capable of sniping feats that go way beyond human.

As a rule, I don't jerk it to doujins of anime I actually watch and enjoy so I don't ruin the shows for myself.
Today I break that rule

SAUCE ME user

Neither is Quiet.