December 25th

>December 25th

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerous.com/10491/google-easter/
google.com/doodles/happy-holidays-2011
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Christmas the only day those assholes DON'T acknowledge?

yep

Easter too

No, they refuse to acknowledge easter too, it really spins my dreidel it does

gas the kikes race war now

They have a countdown to ramadan

But they're showing them giving each other presents how isn't that acknowledging Christmas?

Your New Year's resolution is to stop using all Google products. Yes, Android included.

t. gas in id

Fun fact Mart Sharters:

There are parts of the world it's summer right now.

Amazing, right?

>it really spins my dreidel

kek, this is why I come to pol every now and then.

You retards, the Penguins and Tucans are exchanging gifts.

That is a christmas pic, look closer and you see its more like a BLEACH meme image, child penguins from a cold climate seeing their south american family.

Because jews give each other presents too so its white genocide

Checked and gassed

Check the rest of the images. It's about family coming from far away to visit you during the holidays

So the gay tucan andf the gay ara have two penguin children.

Just cuck my shit up.

That seems too blatant to be true. Is it just that they don't acknowledge religious holidays in general?

Fun Fact Faggot:

Christians are the largest religious demographic on the planet. Considering market forces, to ignore their holidays must be purposeful; possibly ideological right?

Google are a bunch of commie faggots

>That seems too blatant to be true.

Life is stranger than fiction.

Parrots and toucans don't die off in the winter time though. They don't represent summer.

It's eliminationist and dismissive. Imagine if during Black History Month, Google Doodle was honoring the horrors of Irish indentured servitude.

It would at least seem purposeful, correct?

They also ignore father's day.

A vast majority of Christians live south of the equator.

So, putting snow and winter hats on things is eliminationist and dismissive.

dangerous.com/10491/google-easter/

We still celebrate Christmas, retard.

Why isnt there a christmas tree?
Or santa?

Its dismisive ans carefully planed. They wanted to make it as pc as possible and the suceeded.

This

Is this for hanakuh?

Google is fucking evil. That's the reason why they're ignoring Christmas.

Are you dense? We play Christmas movies made in the northern hemisphere down here. Nobody cares about the mismatch.

That has nothing to do with summer, you retard.

This is what happens when you google hannukah

>Why isnt there a christmas tree?

There are palm trees decorated in Christmas lights.

You're just another retarded burger who doesn't understand you are a tiny, tiny percent of the world.

>If you look behind yourself quick enough you might see my argument.

It's kind of like when you're not listening to someone, so you repeat words they said hoping they won't notice.

someone post pictures of google during other holidays

And now easter, the most important holdiay for over 2 billion people

Literally zero christian symbolism

They make artificial Christmas trees.

>south of the equator

Where nothing matters because it's too hot and there's nowhere interesting to go besides maybe Sydney or that big Jesus statue in Brazil.

>it not being summer in the southern hemisphere means people in the united fucking states shouldn't see snow in their christmas celebrations

You think that the Queen's Birthday is a fraud since it isn't actually on her birthday, don't you?

Yeah, try Googling "Christmas".

>When the Indonesian volcano erupts and you get a white Christmas in Brisbane

Christmas is not nearly important as easter

Easter to christians is like hannukah to jews.

Woah!

I believe this was for Ramadan

Stop Christiansplaining me.

merry christmas you heathens

What says Christmas better than a parrot & a toucan ?

this is what you get with Christmas. No cross, no manger, no Jesus. But the J*w gets their Star of David and Menorah.

Why does every other faith get to keep their spiritual tradition, but Christians get a bunch of generic holiday shit?

Why does google select December 25th, Jesus' birthday, specifically to celebrate all the "winter holidays". Why not celebrate on the last day of chanukah or just a random day?

MERRY CHRISTMAS - BIRTH OF CHRIST THE MESSIAH

Shut up kike, you just further prove my point

This image has 0 christian symbolism

My Google Home wished me a merry Christmas and asked if I wanna hear some Santa jokes. Stop being paranoid, guys.

>Thy does google select December 25th, Jesus' birthday, specifically to celebrate all the "winter holidays".

They don't. The "holidays" doodles are over several days and have been going back years.

I'm a Christian, stupid. You think I don't know the significance of Easter?

Then why are you being a retard?

You are defending the same kikes that are trying to subvert your entire faith, jesus did not die for our sins so he could be shit on.

I'm not defending anybody at all, as far as I can tell. I'm making fun of you for thinking that nobody knows what Easter.

It's optics bro

what did he mean by this?

The doodle is completely bereft of any Christmas symbology whatsoever. If you click through to learn more, it simply links to "December global festivities."

>south American family
Penguins are found almost exclusively in the southern hemisphere and can be seen around southern Argentina. The furthest northern penguin is the galapagos just north of the equator.

HOMOSEXUAL
INTERRACIAL
ANIMAL
MARRIAGE
ADOPTING
KIDS

Pretty much yes

Maybe he thinks that it snows in the rainforest the other half of the year? Not sure why he mentions summer.

>google Christmas for S&G
>see article about stores that stay open
>see family dollar
>founder Leon ((Levine))

He lacks the adequate faculties required for critical thinking skills

Fuck you android is needed for me third world shithole. You fucking privileged white better respect us

I see nothing wrong here. It's not like any of those birbs are black.

To them it must be intolerant to make a doodle only about Christmas. As if there is any holiday more important than Christmas in December.

>Penguins and Tucans

Oh, Penguins and Tucans, those universally recognized symbols of Christmas!

Theyre exchanging gifts you moron. The comment is on diversity. The larger stupidity is that those arent different races,theyre different species. Even google admits brown people arent human.

Possibly the dumbest thing i'll read all day and I actually popped on /x/ for a bit.

Well they would keep (((materialism))) in it

Didn't google autocorrect "christmas market" to "end of year market" or something?
Doesn't work in german

Or what, poorfag? Youll stop begging for live event passwords on facebook? Fuck off. You dont even deserve Christmas.

They did ONCE but never again.
google.com/doodles/happy-holidays-2011

In the UK it says "Tis the season", whatever that's supposed to mean. Why can't they bring themselves to use the word "Christmas"?

And there are people celebrating Christmas in all of those places, you dumb sack of shit.

>people know what Easter is so google shouldn’t make symbolism out of it

Gas yourself kike

Really mad about this...

>keeps the most Jewish part of Christmas--exchanging gifts
>this is good enough for some people itt

(((eggs)))

I never said or even implied the second conjunct of your sentence.

Checked
>Tgas
and witnessed.

gas the kikes, race war now

They're all south hemisphere birds.

they had something for Malcom x and for some commie Asian bitch

It's obviously promoting race-mixing and multiculturalism.

Niggers

>global festivities
Fucking disgusting

>In the UK it says "Tis the season", whatever that's supposed to mean.

It's a line from a very well-known Christmas carol. Surprised you've never heard it before. Or is it the "Tis" that confuses you? The "Tis" is actually 'Tis, with an apostrophe which, in this context, is used to take the place of a letter. In this case 'Tis is a shortened version of "It is". I wouldn't imagine you have trouble understanding the phrase "It is the season" unless you are a Paki or something.

Multiculti birds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country

Count how many southern hemisphere countries on that list are more Christian than the US (or Portugal).

Install Android without gapps

No shit. Still unnecessary/ambiguous.

what does it mean if i want to fuck all of them

It's a shitty doodle but not because it references tropical countries. A more apt doodle would show the nativity for Christians ("Are you a Christian [Yes] [No]") and fire and brimstone with the endless agonized screaming of damned souls for non-Christians.

Yes but you don’t matter in the fucking slightest. What’s so hard to understand about that? Google is in America where it’s currently winter, and currently Christmas Day. Not some jungle nigger toucan holiday. Fuck jewgle.

>What did they mean by this?

Who nose?

You're a race traitor. Unless you mean fuck them by cutting off their EBT right before christmas dinner.

Probably also faggotry happening here.Arent the macaw and toucan both displaying male color patterns?

Does that apply to all anthros or just birds? Anthro hyenas are really hot and nobody can deny that.