Is it me or is Jesus literally dropping the biggest redpill of them all in John 8:44?

Is it me or is Jesus literally dropping the biggest redpill of them all in John 8:44?

If so, why don't Christians talk about this?

(Jesus to the Jews)
"You belong to your father the devil and you willingly carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks in character, because he is a liar and the father of lies."

The con of God literally calls Jews the children of satan in the same book that contains John 3:16.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Aljubarrota
youtube.com/watch?v=15BN6dhh9aw
youtube.com/watch?v=jowtiKZ2Qnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not the battle of Agincourt.

Yes. He's saying here's (((your))) problem. Got murdered for not backing down.

Yeshua is the ultimate red pill.....

His burden is light and his reward is with him.

>not KJV

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

He was speaking to the synagogue of Satan. The fake jews. We were warned about this in Rev 3:9 " Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Read the Bible before spreading falsehoods.

>calls the likes the children of Satan
>also calls them the synagogue of Satan
>beats the shit out of some Jewish bankers
>gets killed a week later
Jesus was literally /ourguy/

look at his flag, kek

Literally. But not was. Is.

did jesus just describe donnie trump?

> using a translation with numerous known intentional modifications by the king, plus they literally didn't have a manuscript of revelation and guessed off of a commentary

ESV, NASB, NIV are all superior.

That's not Agincourt, but the battle of Aljubarrota. Between Portugal and Castille (Spain), with french and brits on dif sides.

>Being this autistic

I know its not the battle of Agincourt you stupid fucks. Its just the name that the file came with.

Although it is a battle where French prisoners got massacred by Alberto Barbossa.

>ahah y-you're jsut autisitc

You must be new here. Why don’t you lurk for more than a couple weeks before you assume bullshit.

he calls them out mutiple times

>Been here for years
>See constant "Christianity is cuck threads"

Yeah nah you're fucking dumb cunt.

Try reading Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9

Christians don't talk about this because they are conquered by Zionists.

You been here a couple months tops. That’s when all the shills showed up spouting that bullshit. It’s the Jews by the way that make those threads.

Bingo. Merry Christmas brother.

Pretty sure John was before revelations

The same reason they don't talk about the lies of the pre-trib rapture.

If something happens today. It is more relevant and closed to the truth than something that happened yesterday. The new testament itself is a flipping of the old on its back. This is the way of things.

>Its just the name that the file came with.
sure thing big mac

Are you pretending to be a gullible retard?

All Abrahamic religions are from the desert and does not belong in Europe.
If you call yourself a pro-European christian, you are scum.

If you call yourself anything you didn't take the true redpill yet.

Perfect

more or less this
although i admire the notions put forth by jesus, all that roman catholic bullshit is just cultural annihilation by meds

> Be Protestant
> Take bible verses out of context
> reads it the way he wants
wow, i'm surprised.

This, it's still ongoing, we're in the middle of it right now

Read Mathew 6:6 and tell me what you think a church is.

Religion was created to control you by pimping God. Now you're gonna get mad at God for controlling you? He gave you free will. It other men that took it away. Don't be mad at God you fucking idiots.

Right but if you read the Bible like a normal person you would come across to him talking shit about Jews much sooner then the sort of backtracking he does in revelations.

And it's not like people are going to read revelations and be like oh yeah I guess what he said about Jews was bullshit.

He is the truth. And the truth will always be hated by those who love the lies they have created to comfort their lack of faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=15BN6dhh9aw

CUNCTI SIMUS CONCANENTES

AVE MARIA

Please. Don't come at me with your zeitgeist bulletin bro. It's been debunked so hard that it's become a joke. Actually check the story of Horus you fucking dimwit.

Yeah I'm Catholic.

Read Cæsar's Messiah and get over it.

You can check it by yourself

Yes, there are tons of redpills in old and new testaments

Becoming redpilled on your own and then reading the same conclusions in an old scripture is a weird feeling.

Just say that you follow Christ

>Only KJV
Remember to commit adultery while you're at it.

>quoting a non-synoptic gospel
literally who the fuck cares

You have been fooled. I hope you get to see the truth and the life one day. We all deserve salvation. I love you man. Merry Christmas.

You're too stupid to say anything intelligently but if you think you pull together enough brain cells to actually explain what you mean please do try again.

Last time I checked that was your opinion and no one else's. Do you claim to harbour the truth?

You can just tell this was created by a gape-mouthed raggedy neck-beard.

Which one is best?

Kikes have wanted to destroy Christianity ever since Jesus called out the Jew and his lies.

I unironically love Jesus.

>Is it me or is Jesus literally dropping the biggest redpill of them all in John 8:44?
St. Stephen dropped even bigger redpills in Acts 7. They killed him for it.

>You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you. 52 Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered, 53 you who received the law as delivered by angels and did not keep it.”

>Now when they heard these things they were enraged, and they ground their teeth at him. 55 But he, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56 And he said, “Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” 57 But they cried out with a loud voice and stopped their ears and rushed together[b] at him. 58 Then they cast him out of the city and stoned him.

So you haven't read it. You christians are doomingly ignorant.
And how can you love me if you haven't even met me?! What does that make love out to be, something completely inane?
If you say it's because you love your extended family and Ancestors that's justifyable.

I just don't get the point of specifying that the Jews of today are not real Jews but the synagogue of Satan. If they're fake Jews, who are the real Jews? What does that distinction matter?

>We all deserve salvation.
pic related because there is no picture of John Calvin doing the costanza face
You need to read Jonathan Edwards' "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God"

Well it seems you have a lot of researching to do.

Read Galatians 3

I love you because we are brothers. It's called unconditional love. Perhaps one day you might experience it. Peace

If you love everyone, you love noone.
You're out of your mind.

Who is no one? Show me a picture of no one. If you can't prove to me that no one exists... How can I love them?

Here's the picture, brainlet:

Exactly. You can't love nothing. Merry Christmas bro.

>unconditional love
>because we are brothers
That's a condition.

Why do you think (((they))) hate him so much?

It's called Yule by the way.

Don't expect christians to think in terms of logic.

Battle of Najera. Rename now.

Hmmm you got me on that one. Wrong choice of words on my part. I should have said that there's no reason. I admire your perceptiveness

I'm fully aware that the 25th of December is not the birth of Christ. He was probably born around early October. What we are celebrating is the birth of Nimrod or Gilgamesh. Also it is very close to the winter solstice so many pagan rituals are done on Christmas day.

>Call themselves Jews, but are not
So, the Ashkenazi? After all, they were nothing but roadside bandits in the Pale before they converted en masse to a religion that declared them to be the "chosen".

>Read the Bible before spreading falsehoods.
Bwa bwaha BWAHAHA oh fucking Jesus Christ you cockhead the bible is literally falsehood the book. Fuck my brown dog you cunts are retarded.

nop it's aljubarrota battle

Did any of you niggers read Talmud?
I didn't but someone who did once wrote here that Jews apparently don't ascend into heaven or hell when they die. They just disappear out of existence. Its clearly stated there. Why would you want it as a being. They are clearly "bots" of some fucking evil AI or some shit.

No. The kazars.

The original mercenaries who whisked Jesus away from the Levant to Southern France after his mock execution, they eventually became theTemplars after the Crusades. They maintain that they staged Jesus' crucifixion.
--> Jesus comes from an extremely wealthy family. King Solomon, King David, etc.
--> he deliberately get himself arrested, knew he would be sentenced to death.
--> he refused myhrr and wine because it would interfere with the heart-slowing belladonna poison he had already taken
--> the Roman soldiers were gambling for his clothes, proving they could be bought.
--> the "blood and water" that came from the spear was the from a skein of already coagulated blood, probably from a lamb.
--> the Roman soldiers did NOT break Jesus' legs like they did all the others
--> the Roman soldiers did NOT leave Jesus on the cross for weeks like the did the others
--> The new sepulcher was specially crafted by a wealthy friend specifically for Jesus

Once people stop milling about the grave, the Templars swoop in and sneak Jesus away to a waiting boat that takes him to Southern France.

So of course the Templars knew for a fact that the "rising from the dead" stories we all bullshit. That's why they were/are still a secret order. The Templar Revelation

This is the red pill for critical readers of the New Testament.

youtube.com/watch?v=jowtiKZ2Qnw

Go on

Wow look what I figures out guys. Jesus Christ. Christ. ChristMAS. Wow. I wonder if there are pills for this conspiracy. I think green pill if it isn't already taken

My bad, portugual was friggin obvious. I mistook the guy on his back being captured for Du Guesclin and focusrd on this.
Autism is at it again.

You're joking, right? Just pretending to be retarded?

Acts is complete bullshit. Contradicts Galatians. The stories follow hero arcs and are 100% fiction.

So what you're saying is

CHRIST WUZ KANG!

>fat nolife from some nowhere suburb in the back of beyond island
>knows better than the finest minds in the ancient world

OK cobber

jew heresy

Luke-Acts is based!

Babby's first redpill

Thanks for your contribution Achmed sciltillating stuff. How’s the weather in Rotherham?

People don't read their bibles.
Galatians 2:12, the apostle Paul writes,
> Verily I speak unto my brothers, around blacks, never shall thy relaxeth

Sauce

Again, the level of argument on this board is shit tier Afghani stuff. Anyone got a serious question on the bible hit me up

The only explanation I can think of is the Devil. Evil hates good, and evil actively seeks and destroys the Good, just like the Jews.

Part of me thinks a sub-set of the Jews have been taken over by aliens who seek to enslave mankind (think about it, it is logically consistent with what is going on), but the other half of me gets all Biblical, and thinks the Jews are fallen people, who chose the devil.

What you have to understand, though, is that modern Catholics are the real Jews - modern Jews are the Jews who rejected Jesus and chose the devil. Jesus was/is the new covenant.

>jew heresy
The Jews got fooled. That's why you don't know about this.

>The only explanation I can think of is the Devil
Mutt education on display

Maybe it was the final battle vs "Satins Spawn " ?

Raining where I am Chang.

You put us the retarded post that the Bible is (((falsehood the book))))

Care to elaborate?

>the apostle Paul writes,
Who says Saul is an apostle? Saul? We call that shameless self-promotion. Scholars doubt the Pauline scripture because 1 man authored nearly half the New Testament. And yet Paul (not his real name) never met Jesus, never walked with him, never broke bread with him, never had a single conversation with him. But yet, "Paul" seems to think he knows everything about Jesus.

Like the way Joseph Smith says he's a prophet like Jesus.

(who had a bad rap so he changed his name)

The central point is Jesus was crucified and rose from the dead. If you don't believe that, you are not a Christian and at best a pagan.

Ok. OP it’s very simple. The Jesus character has to demonise the Jewish religious authority because I’m the story their system is being replaced/usurped by a new covenant with god. So the hero speaks with authority as the son of god denouncing then in the strongest possible terms. Can you see how this is necessary for the story to work in your tiny mutt brain?