Kimi no Na wa

Have you gotten your tickets for April 7th?

I already saw this movie while I was on a plane heading towards Japan.

Not yet

looks gay af desu

>tfw Makoto Shinkai didn't get nominated for Oscar gold for Your Name/Kimi No Na Wa

No showings in my area yet apparently.

Isn't this movie old?

>April 7th
Saw it last month at the TIFF, wasn't worth the wait.

Is there a way to see what language the film will be on AMC's website? I don't want to buy tickets only to get in the theater and here a bunch of shit VAs.

Already seen it but I did just see Koe no Katachi in the UK. It's really good but the manga was better.

Is this going to be THE biggest anime movie premiere to ever come to the west?

But I don't want to go to a movie theater alone

ill go with you user

>watching children cartoon in kinoplex
Pathetic manchild

>tfw you kinotorium have no singles policy
Lads help?

Blogging about buying movie tickets isn't Sup Forums-related. Fuck off.

If you're edged 'cause I'm weazin all your grindage, just chill. 'Cause if I had the whole brady bunch thing happenin' at my pad, I'd go grind over there, so dont tax my gig so hard-core cruster.

So go with someone. If you honestly believe that everyone shitposting by saying "what kind of faggot would go see a movie in public instead of waiting for the BDs to watch at home while comfy" are legit, you're retarded. These faggots are going too.

Quality post friend

Too bad my friends who watch anime are also reddit shitposters.

If user will go by himself, I guess I will too.

>my friends use a different website than me
>so I won't go with them
If that's your reasoning, why are you friends at all?

I've already seen it in cinemas 5 times

You have no idea how obnoxious some of them can be when it comes to anime. They're great guys, when anime and japanese culture aren't involved

I'm going to be going with my imouto.

Bumping for this

If it's showing in English only I have no desire to see it in theaters.

Saw it 4 months ago

I had tickets for that screening. Then I saw that it was free for people under 25. No fucking way would I want to watch something in a theater full of greasy teenage weebs. Noped out of that shit fast.

Whilst I'm sure the TIFF theater isn't bad, I'm glad I waited. [spoilers]going to cineplex in oakville. went there to see shin godzilla, nicest fucking cineplex in the GTA i swear.[/spoilers]

[spoilers]any canada fags here? will i see any of you in the theater?[/spoilers]

Could you fuck up a post any harder?

Watched it about a month ago and it was fucking melodramatic contrived bullshit with music that was so over the top that it almost felt like a parody.
5cm/s and Garden of Words were pretty melodramatic at times but I could still enjoy them for the most part, but this was just too much. Fuck you Shinkai you hack.

>Then I saw that it was free for people under 25. No fucking way would I want to watch something in a theater full of greasy teenage weebs.
Because greasy adult weebs are better somehow?

>Heading to Japan in two days
>Leaving before they came to Western Theatres
>Arriving too late for them to be in Eastern Theatres

Guess its time to kill myself

>was going to go to see the movie alone
>find out they enforce the couple rule
This shit cant be legal.

I don't believe you.

>couple rule
Is this really a thing in murrica or am I being memed

You are being memed.

>going with my imouto
I'M SAVED!

Always wondered too. I'm by NYC so I'll have at least 2 theaters showing within an hours drive. Kizu part 3 comes out that weekend too.
Where's my Manville fags at?

I understand this. I have friends who browse Sup Forums and friends who browse Reddit, discussing shows is completely different between both. My Redditor friends will talk about the same anime, but in some completely different language I can't enjoy or understand.

Who Canada here?

m

Tinseltown opening night!