Is this the power of dragons?

Is this the power of dragons?

Is this loss?

No it's the prequel to loss

Don't shill your shit

if they can make humans love them then why are dragons and humans always fighting? why do humans kill dragons anyway? do they eat humans? why go and hunt the most dangerous thing possible?

The D is for Dragon after all

I call it "gain"

Thats a double gain alright

Why did Kanna encourage Saikawa to eat junk food and get fat?

Because they seduce only females and the ones fighting are males

Koyabashi seduced Tooru though

Clearly Kobayashi is a dragon that lost her memories while trapped in her human form.

This guy is really into this couple

Can somebody post those two pics of Kanna suffering because she won't eat food for a thousand years or so? Thanks a lot.

we can't sorry

Lewd loli and 45 years old dragon

That face in panel 3 will never not make my dick diamonds.

>dick
But that is the face of a lesbian, user

me off frame

This episode was all kinds of good

Warning, EXTREMELY graphic NSFW content

Saged, reported, called the cops.

I wish she licked my penis thatnway

I want to feel the power of that dragon

get out of Sup Forums

I wish she licked my ass that way.

>The taste of a lesbian

how is babby formed

gb2 reddit

Wow, you sure showed him four hours later.

DID SCIENCE GO TO FAR?

I need gifs, gifs of licking

I thought about posting this today, but then I remembered I wasn't OP

This face always makes me laugh.

Ponos in vagoo × jam

She reminds me of a muppet.

The heart is pretty stupid, as If the viewer doesnt get the message without it.
It migtht make sense in a b/w manga but not so much in anime with colours, animation and sound.

You can't have sex with a muppet

Then what have I been doing?

Remember that Saikawa will grow up while Kanna stays(physically and mentally) a child. Saikawa will have to give up Kanna. Saikawa will die and Kanna will be all alone. It will be more tragic than Kobayashi and Tooru because Saikawa can't/won't be in love with Kanna for her whole life.

Wrong. Dragon blood makes you immortal. So all Kanna has to do is give Saikawa some of her own blood, and they can be together forever.

Raping a mute little girl, I guess

How old is kanna?
I'm pretty sure she is at least middle aged in human years
No real age loli would do the mate-in-top movement she did on saikawa

what will Saikawa's parents say?

At this point, I think this anime is secretly yuri

"why couldn't we raise even a single normal child"

>Remember that Saikawa will grow up while Kanna stays(physically and mentally) a child.
What. Kanna is well beyond a "child" mentally, and she certainly gets older just more slowly. She is mentally younger then the other dragons but she's still beyond human and will gain experience faster in the human world then the dragon one. Her "human" body is an arbitrary creation of magic, she make it older if she wants to and practices a bit. Iruru is the only one who's so shit and transformation magic that she can barely manage anything.

>Saikawa will have to give up Kanna.
Haha what.

>Saikawa will die and Kanna will be all alone.
Maybe? Depends on what each of them want. There are age increasing/immortality magic items in the dragon world. Kobayashi wants to just live as a human, and Tooru accepts that a limited timespan is still something that can be cherished. Saikawa and Kanna might choose the same sort of thing, just because you live longer then something else doesn't mean the time isn't still valuable and special (or even more so). Alternatively Saikawa might choose differently given that she'll have grown up with Kanna and try to stick around longer, if she does no way would Kanna not try to make that happen and Tooru, Fafnir and Iruru are all chaos dragons, they wouldn't give a single fuck about any divine rules about how you're not supposed to unnaturally mess with humans or whatever shit.

I don't know, I think Kana should wait until Saikawa gets to be a bit older.

Sure, lolis an eternal loli wife would be nice. But it's also kind of hard to function in society as a loli. So, Kana should want until Saikawa is like 18 or so to make her immortal.

And by time she's 18 her parents won't have much to say. But the probably already know she's a raging lesbian.

what the FUCK

I'm not seeing it. Can you specify?

Saiyans mature at the normal human rate and stay in their prime for a long time. Why can't Kanna be like that?

>lewd kids
Anyone who watches this show should be jailed.

If you want to tear up the bill of rights, sure.

Dragons age much slower, although once they reach their prime they stay that way until death (they have lesser immortality not greater, ie., they live forever if nothing kills them but can absolutely die). That said that only applies directly to their dragon bodies. Their human bodies are made with transformation magic that reflects their dragon bodies but can clearly result in arbitrary changes too (like when Iruru has those hand balls because she's shit at it), so if Kanna decided she wanted to better match a Saikawa in her teens/20s she could just age up her transformation a bit. Hell, it might even happen "automatically" if her mental age goes up due to her experiencing a much more rapid flow of life and events in the human world.

underrated

Move to North Korea or the UK or something you shit.

Greenteaneko is great

>what will Saikawa's parents say?
Dunno, depends on how chill they are, how long Saikawa and Kanna wait, and how they break it to them. Obviously from the series plenty of humans are fine with it.

Objectively speaking it's actually pretty fucking sweet from a parental perspective. Any dragon is crazy powerful, has the potential to be crazy rich if they aren't already ("poor" by dragon world standards in terms of only having a small pile of gold or something is still rich enough here), and can protect a specific human from virtually anything. Magic means parents won't even be deprived of grandchildren. Helpful dragon is a damn useful in-law frankly. No worries about being taken care of in old age either.

All-in-all I assume there'd be the surprise to get over and they'd want to make sure the feelings were really there but if Saikawa was all for it and explained it I think they'd warm up to the whole deal pretty fast.

That's false

If I had a daughter and she seduced a dragon I'd say fuck yeah.

If I had a daughter and she was attracted to a dragon or another females, I would make sure she would never be allowed near that person again,

>yeah i'd totally fight off a mountain shattering dragon unf
no you wouldn't you beta Sup Forumsustist.

I would fucking destroy that dragon.

Yeah you show 'em, user. I want to be as tough as you when I grow up.

Kanna will make you lick her scrotum tail while she fertilizes your daughteru

What's the coolest thing a loli can sit on?

Now that I'm finally in a decently stable relationship and just dealt with my grandfather on a downward spiral of dementia for two years before passing away two months ago I agree completely. Boy would that be a nice bit of insurance to have in the family. I bet there's some magic potion from the other world that would at least prevent brain falling apart, I don't need to live centuries but alzheimers/dementia is both horrifying and really really sad and I'd be happy dying normally if I could do it as myself. Also actually managing to be one of a few humans in the entirety of human history to actually end up with a dragon would also be bitching as hell. Can't aim much higher then that.

Her papa's lap

liquid hydrogen

Ravioli Ravioli
Don't fuck the dragon loli

I would send her back to hell where she belongs.

Is it just me or does that not rhyme?

Ravioli ravioli
Eat the dragon loli

Liquid helium 3 is a lot colder, hydrogen a sauna.

But can lolis sit on it?

If it's cooled below the lambda point it will creep up any solid surfaces by itself so it can be sat on. It's called superfluidity and it comes from helium wanting to find icy lolis. The combo of the two forms a new state of matter called helolium.

ravioli ravioli
do not vore the loli

it does if you pronounce it right. although the meter is a bit off.

No it's not. Dragons most certainly can give immortality through their blood.

I'm a dragon and I'll tell you right now that I'm not immortal.

dickass god trying to smear the reputation of dragons detected

Spread spreading fiction about dragons.

>Hasn't read about dragons granting eternal youth or immortality
Back to your bridge

Go watch that TV series Dark Kingdom: The Dragon King
There's a scene there where a guy uses dragon blood to become immortal.

>Socks that don't cover your toes
Is it just me, or is this simply retarded?

Greatest love story ever told

Kanna will wait until Saikawa is Kobayashi's age before granting her immortality.

they're not socks, they're leggings.

It's just you

>Kobayashi
Yeah, no. That's too old. Kobayashi is past her prime.

It's just you, they aren't socks they're a type of stockings. It's supposed to leave the foot mostly uncovered so it doesn't get worn down on walking without shoes or get in the way of wearing some other sock or fancy shoe while still anchoring the stocking so it doesn't run up the leg. Guess it can be a whole form of fetish fuel too if that's your thing but it serves a purpose. Fingerless gloves are also a thing in case you haven't encountered that, common for certain types of work and activities. I have a set.

>Xbox 360 controller
Saikawa confirmed danmaku master race as microsoft's monopoly on them was the only reason Nips bought it.

Why did I see this as diaper changing?

She's 25

Old and busted.

Exactly.
The perfect age is 18. That's when you're at the peek of your development. Both mentally and physically.

because that's the only thing that would make Kanna better

>pregnant children
This just feels wrong.