It's Christmas Day

Why are you here?

Other urls found in this thread:

4stats.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Couldnt give a flying fuck about people

Why are you here?

The current user count didn't budge, even on Christmas. We're here forever.

Merry Christmas, faggots.

Literally on here while my mom is cooking a ham

Because I always check for habbenings

flood all mutt threads with mutts..

Because I’m in israel

I just woke up.

Mmmmm! I Cooked a ham shoulder last week for me and doge.

Most people who post here don't even celebrate Christmas, user.

Why wouldn't I be?

Why not loooooooooooooooool

Just to suffer. Sup Forums is my place of self-flagellation. A place to suffer for my sins in hopes of redemption.

Happy Holycuck then

Trying to give Sup Forums a gift. Some of you are alright, and you'll be happier in the long-run if you let go of conservative hypocrisy.

I have no friends or family and im a creepy alcoholic recluse.

This but reverse, nobody gives a fuck about me.

Family is broken and I have never had a "real" christmas like everyone else seem to have.

>Lithuania

Let's drink together, lad.

Its just humans pretending to love each other, dont worry about it too much.

>Implying most people here aren't self-hating jews.
You'd know all about that, of course.

>implying

I don't have any alcohol so that means I'm awake, also the liquor stores are closed for two fucking days which is an absolute disaster

Because I am an Orthodox Christian, my Christmas is two weeks later

because I always spend my holidays with my loved ones, and that is my fellow anons. Last night was r/a/dio and heavy drinking with Sup Forums and today is relaxing with Sup Forums
I wouldn't have it any other way

You mean I can't avoid family while browsing a Mongolian basket weaving forum?

Back home briefly in between Xmas lunch out and Xmas tea at the grandparents.
Brought my azn gf home for the first time, she's watching TV with my folks.
Why am I here? Because they're boring me to death and I need 5 minutes respite shitposting.
You cunts.

"Real" Christmas traditions are a myth like romantic relationships in Disney movies. Don't sweat it.

My parents actually gave me liqour for Christmas because it's the ONLY thing they knew I'd enjoy. I pretended it was too early to drink for appearances then got busted spiking my coffee.

Sauce?

>It's Christmas Day
>25th of December
imagine being this delusional

Christmas is time to spend with friends and family. I count you guys as both. Merry Christmas.

Because its banemas over on Sup Forums and this is how i celebrate

Dinner’s not gonna be ready for a few hours and my family is VERY boring

Merry Christmas user

That's so depressing. I wouldn't be caught dead posting here during Christmas.
Merry Christmas, burger.

4stats.io

Merry Christmas user, blessings be upon you.

With lots of holiday cheer,

Your friend user

Do bakeries make you nervous?

It is in fiftysixpercentistan

No one cared who I was, until I put on the mask.

I’m on the shitter, will be returning to family shortly

already spent time with my family. Even though it's hard because they're terrible people.

Rare Dutchfag. Sup mang, you local or just on holidays?

you only need to baste the bird every so often, and it wont be a while before I need to put the vegatables on yet

I didn't go home for Christmas and now I'm listening to a Christmas music stream, browsing pol, and eating a fruit roll up alone ;__;

i want my bible quotes thread

It's a big holiday.

Me and my family are watching a film. They're asleep and I'm the only one awake.

New Bozgorfag. Sup mang, you new or just a normalfag?

I'm hiding in the bathroom taking a shit while the kids kill each other with nerf guns. Little fuckers hurt when they get you in the face. I got the them an entire arsenal. There is a habbening in my living room

I’m shitting. I usually open this shithole when I poop.

We Jews don't celebrate Christmas.

>literal shit posters

>azn gf
Die.

TO SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU user!

>shitting
Me too. The sport of kings. Merry Christmas.

Same i dont celebrate Hanukkah too

Because I'm here forever.

Fuck you guys honestly.

>literal sith poster

rare

Yet here you are posting on Christmas... Merry Christmas Nordbro.

Because I’m shitting while my kids play with all their toys.

The morning after the 24th's party is always meh

soul crushing boredom, plus nothing better to do. Have no family and don't celebrate holidays.

Will she not get stoned to death for celebrating Christmas?

This and
This.
At the same time

I'm Muslim.

We celebrate christmas 24 day.

Local senpai. Coconut rum and everything. Merry Christmas.

Just to suffer. Will be joining my family again to eat leftovers from yesterday. Will also play some vidya and forget about all my problems

Awh thanks user

Oh Hotaru. You only make me think of one thing.

I'm jewish.

What?

Cuz im pooping

Because I'm stuck at work anyways. Someone has to keep the lights on, literally.

You only have yourself to blame for not getting out while you still could

there are too many problems. It is just not ok to even talk about it anymore.

>literally
Are you a HV wire, user?

Family is pretty well disintegrated so what’s the use. No one gives a damn and the one or two days a year where you get together out of the other 363 we can all ignore each other, they decide to work work work, and work some more. For what? No idea. I hate it. All of it. No one is successful, they’re just hardly scraping by, and none of them have any motivation. At least I went out and tried/failed at everything I set my hand to, but these people? The cousins my age haven’t even done anything except do nothing, get high, or get knocked up by blacks. The old people all died and the family went with them.

4u

I'll drink one for you tonight, bro.

Starting the day off with a shit

Bored. Entertain me you sad clown

Because I had work today and will tomorrow.

>Why are you here?

I'm throwing flamable rocks at naughty children.

Santa's busy

My family is Jewish.

This board is dedicated towards political discussion, regardless what date jesus christ of nazareth was born

I don't have any family thats alive currently. The internet isn't closed today.

PANE?????

Change your flag next time. Also Conservatives are the opposite of hypocrits

All senpai died or currently out of state. But, Merry Christmas! I will go work out today and get juicy

I woke up and plugged into the black monolith like I always do.

You aren't alone bro. Merry Christmas.

Pooping

Sometimes I think it's ok to go Scrooge on the holidays. My tree is still in the attic. Out of work so I've isolated myself from everything Christmas up until today and it actually brought some of the magic back.

Next Christmas can't help but be better anyway, bunch of assholes let themselves into my house last night idk how because the doors were all locked. Some costumed androgynous fuck came in at like 1am and started berating me about previous life choices and wouldn't gtfo until I started swinging a broom. Then a giant drunk tinker stumbles into my room at like 2am, my dog is going nuts for the second time and I'm getting really pissed. But he had brought like 2 bags of cans and a load of takeaway and was actually pretty sound. Had great craic until he kept nagging to go out and see other people enjoying Christmas. Like look through their windows and just walk into their houses just like he did to mine. Got into a massive argument and I had to forcibly remove him from my home. Finished off my open can and finally get to sleep. Then I wake up and some creepy cunt in a big dark raincoat is looming over top of me. I lose my shit, the dog loses her shit, I jump scare but she goes straight for him before I can react properly, bites for an arm but just gets the raincoat sleeve and starts savaging it. He starts rasping loudly and fighting for control of the coat, backing out of the room. Then the coat pulls off and he's just got this black skin tight lycra body suit or something underneath, and starts screaming. Like really fucking loud. He kept screaming and screaming and then ran downstairs and out the door I was sure I'd locked. Wake up this morning and the cloak is fucking gone, which means he broke in AGAIN. I need window locks. Fucking amount of drunk shits that can't control themselves walking home from parties. Once a year is normal but 3 in one night is taking the biscuit.

Merry Christmas faggots, have a good one.

no but she will get zits on her butt from eating chocolate pie

o_o

Shitposting to pass the time on a night shift at work