Masamune-kun no Revenge

Does this fatty really deserve adagaki-san?

that's a girl

I think he's intentions are as pure as his diet

>his

No, he says it himself.

>best girl doesn't win

Every
Single
Time

What is this about a Legendary Yuri Garden?

>he

Why couldn't he just refuse?

You can't make someone be in a play.
Just refuse to say the lines, skip rehearsal, don't put on the costume.

Girls like their bf with some fat. It will reduce their attractiveness thus reducing chances of NTR and it cushion when making love

Maid a shit.
If not for her Aki-sama and Masamune could have lived a happy life together, but her jealousy got in the way.

>his

>t-thanks Aki...

It used to be true in olden time, but now it's the contrary.
Cheap food makes you fat, wageslave job gives you little time for exercising and the stress makes you eat more.

I want to see Aki drowning in that fat fucks fat, while she is plowing her with a strap on.

Never heard of peer pressure? The trap isn't really known for being strong-willed.

what a qt.

Is this one of these shows?
>mc: You don't know what it is to be ______
>girl: Shut up, you are stupid
>mc: no, I'm-
>girl: Yes, you are stupid, you have always been.
>mc(thoughts): she's right...*remains silent*

What do you mean by this?

It's the cliche in which the main character is shut down with absurd arguments.

Like, I was so hyped for the anime but then that thing happened in the manga. Dropped without a second thought.

>he

Maid a shit

Her playing stupid this episode was especially shitty of her.

Opening a portal to Gensokyo

If Masamune gets NTR'd by this dude that would be a fine ending because he deserves to lose.
The level of autism going into this revenge quest grows with every episode and the only person he ever hurts is himself.
He needs to fail completely and realise how badly he fucked up to complete this character arc.

Have you read the manga?

>dude

Nah just came into this with no knowledge

To be more specific I don't think I could read this type of manga. Watching it in anime format just kind of feeds it to me with zero effort so I can be mad but still have a few laughs and come back for 20 minutes every week.

I see a lot of people have read it in these threads, what keeps you coming back if you already know what happens? Investment in the characters?

Lol. If Aki was,even in the tiniest bit, caring towards Yoshino that shit wouldn't have happened. She got what she deserved.

>I see a lot of people have read it in these threads, what keeps you coming back if you already know what happens? Investment in the characters?
Because it's still entertaining and the seiyuus help

>defending the homewrecker
wew
It's all her fault if Masamune and Aki-sama became such awful people.

Can someone make one of the enlightenment template posts about how

starving skinny = small brain
fat = larger brain
skinny = enlightened brain.
Ripped = Master race superbrain

Just something to watch. If I enjoyed the manga, then I might mildly enjoy the anime adaption

Adagaki is worst girl, so sure.

Best girl coming through.

yes, by the end of the show it will go full NTR and this fatboy is going to have a big fucking harem(literally) with the teachers, mc's mother and adakagi-san included and they fuck all day and night while we look powerless.

>dresses like a trap
>does his hair like a trap
>"Why does everyone treat me like I'm a girl?"
I would've punched him if he wasn't so cute.

>>dresses like a trap
When does he dress like a trap?

Remember his swimmers?

To be fair, getting her family out of a dirt poor life is a much better motivation than "muh revenge".

It's considered rude to just flat out refuse things in Japan.

Agreed, and it's not even close.

I dunno, boob maid comes close. Every scene she is in is erotic as fuck.

>Lol
Fuck off.