Youjo Senki : Tanya

What would happen if Hitler would be at her side?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-chara.com/special/youjosenki_overlord_1703
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/23pk5t/how_on_earth_did_zeppelins_not_get_shot_down_by/?st=j05vv7gu&sh=a5c6acbc
youtu.be/SHYi_F460gA
exhentai.org/g/1039261/2db1c36dd6/#cnew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

World would became a better place

>still no mindbreak doujins

What would happen if I raped her?

World peace

Jews rock

why would you do that to a japanese salaryman?

Hitler was at her time just a messenger. He already made a cameo at episode 8.

Also, no Weimar republic, no need for a Hitler

You do realize Sonzai X transported him to an alternate universe where mages exist? The technology, geography and names of countries don't align with known history. In episode 1 the Japan they showed was normal, no sign of magic.

So in this alternate universe (timeline), there might be no Hitler or Jews. I have yet to see blacks and hispanics. So far its just white people fighting each other.

This post is a jew lie. Don't listen to the jew. Just. Keep. Gassing.

>Hitler was an eternal anglo all oalong
I KNEW IT

It would be extremely painful.

your a big guy

Okay, let's be honest right now. There is always need for Hitler.

Hitler is nothing more than a rabble rouser and a demagogue. Without a communists attempt at overthrowing the government of german republic, there is no reason for hitler. He will not even be more worth than a random pencil pusher, without the threat of a communist overthrow.

Hitler without enemies is nothing but a regular green politican, more concerned with outlawing animal cruelty than with the nationstate.

Hitler wasn't really a mastermind at war, he was good at rallying people and social/economic matters. He fucked up a lot his military geniuses trying to get into military shit.

>Tanya and Rerugen hosted a radio show
>Anons still think Visha has any chance

Hitler outside of Weimar republic would be a shitty painter, a war veteran, and a moderate public speaker with focus on ecological issues. At best, he would be leading a greens party in all non-war times.

Really? What did they talk about?

>he would be leading a greens party
did you enjoy er ist weider da?

How much they love each other

PAge me when something actually happens in the novels. Careersexual until then.

Sadly never got around to watching that show, since i cant honestly consume modern media.

>I have yet to see blacks and hispanics
where do I sign up to go to that universe?

the-chara.com/special/youjosenki_overlord_1703

>ywn have an acrylic stand of Tanya

Just piss off the next deity that comes to collect your soul for recycling, and if you are lucky, he will make you into a magical loli out of spite.

Why the fuck are they using v-1 rockets in ww1

Because god wants a reason to shoot Tanya at heavily fortified enemy emblacements, parashoot, and then walk on land back to friendly territory.

Its all because god wants to give a lesson to an uppidy fedora tipper

God-tier /ll/.

SONZAI X

Suppose zeppelins will never become relevant in this world since the rockets will be able to reach high enough to destroy them.

Well, to be honest. If they manage to pinpoint artillery accurately enough to take out mages that are skittering around the battlefield, i dont think its much of a stretch to take out a baloon floating a bit above that line.

The only thing is, that without the "Hindenburg" incident, there is no reason to countersignal their tech

UU
UU

>yfw there will be a TanyaXOverlord crossover in your lifetime

This answers it somewhat.
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/23pk5t/how_on_earth_did_zeppelins_not_get_shot_down_by/?st=j05vv7gu&sh=a5c6acbc

Basically they fly so high and usually at night so AA fire has really small chance to hit em.

Are the authors acquaintances or what?

I love narb
I also love the doppel meme

pls no

you sound familiar mister

does anyone know what the name of the song playing during the V-1 launch was?

The ep8 ED
youtu.be/SHYi_F460gA

thanks user

Sensen no Realism

Is the V-1 an anime original thing?

It was the ending Song in ep8. Stop speedrunning.

Impossible to know, the LN translations stop at Tanyas unit nuking Dacia capital.

Stop speedwatching

Plot twist: Hitler is Sonzai X

>implying she wouldn't be the one raping you

>Not wanting Tanya to rape you

Wasted potential. I would've mount a giant speaker on these rockets and play Ride of the Valkyries.
Remember kids:
style > element of surprise

>element of suprise
>the rocket depris crash to the ground in such a way that everyone in 20km radius can hear and see.
>lets not use magic so one will know we're here!
man, thats silly.

its a high speed low drag operation they have to end it fast once they land

I don't think Frenchies really knows that these things can carry humans.

Tanya-chan kawaii~~
sieg heil tanya-chan SIEG HEIL! XD

Strategic Command justified shelling the civilians in Arene, only to follow it up with a fallback across the entire line? What was the point of committing a major war crime when the gains were to be rendered pointless?

off to the gas chamber you go

Patrician taste user

eat shit

I have been there and was fun. They screamed like pigs.

Shower time. With the jews.

>Being X
This designation really fucking bugs me. More than it should. But it just seems obvious to call ol' beardy "Entity X" instead. Seriously, it's like a bad rash.

Sonzai translates to Existence more closely than anything else.

If it wasn't quelled it could be a major thorn in the side of the empire even putting aside the rail line issues, besides if it was successful it could inspire more cities to do the same thing.

I wish to be raped to death by this little girl as a prisoner of war

When does she awake to the carnal pleasures of the opposite sex?

>the rocket depris crash to the ground in such a way that everyone in 20km radius can hear and see.
Really, they'd be more likely to think "aircraft shot down" or "experimental artillery" than "elite strike team in rockets".

The seond that she wonders what it'd feel like to have a dick inside her

Nope, its in the LN

It also makes sense that they are sitting, I dont think any high g device has the person laying down.
The rocket just seems really unsuitable for humans in the anime.

spoil me senpai.
Does the girl following tanya die?
They have been throwing death/false flags at her a lot in the past 3 episodes.

Visha ? No she's still alive as of Vol.7.

okay cool.
I just find it odd that they kept throwing flags her way.

I want to awaken Tanya's womanhood and make her into a loving Salarywife!!!

Loving salaryman with silicon boobs at age of 9 and mutant legs.

I feel like Visha is going to be the final 'fuck you' from X to Tanya. Like she's gonna end up being some holy maiden spreading the tale of Tanya the saint blessed by God.

The biggest fuck you Sonzai X will give to Tanya will be becoming a being like him.

Will Erich win the Tanya?

Rommel won the Tanya.

In the end theres a battlefield where sonzai exu is standing with Tanya laying defeated on the ground

Then Visha comes to revenge her but is slammed to the side
>No woman can kill me t. exu
Then Vishna drops her pants revealing massive male genitalia and stabs him in the face with her penis.
>I am no woman >:(

Then the germans sail to the West
The End.

>Implying he won't make you the waifu.

Prepare your anus.

>he

new youjo senki doujin out with triple penetration
exhentai.org/g/1039261/2db1c36dd6/#cnew

He. It's a man in mind and spirit.

>This gallery has been removed, and is unavailable.
You will be redirected to the front page momentarily.

It doesnt tick any good rule 34 marks for me.
I dont see the value of it, it just blends into the mass of thousands of similar doujins.

First off, back then no country gave two shits about warcrimes.
Second, it wasnt a warcrime for its time since the city was a warzone. Civilians even had plenty of time to leave.

bait or newfriend you need to access sadpanda

>Male: anal; blowjob; dickgirl on male
>Female: femdom; futa

Fucking faggots ruin everything.

Well it did happen so suddenly. I'm pretty sure they weren't expecting something of this maginitude to occur. Based on the segments, she landed pretty close to the objective, meaning she would be able to fly there fast while they're trying to find out what the fuck the explosion was.

>man in mind
>woman in body
Is Tanya literally a tranny? Wouldn't she literally be /tumblrgirl/?

New manga chapter is out.

Oh shit nigger new chapter is out!

OTP

This is around the end of the first book right?

No, LN vol.2 ch.2.

Were are all the dank Tanya memes?