ITT: Characters who lived hard lives

ITT: Characters who lived hard lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

galax.moe/monogatari/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Constantly being bullied even when you are doing your best. She saved her party so many times with her superior class abilities including exorcising the DK generals.

Despite that she is used as bully bait and denied any romantic route. Being Aqua is suffering.

This poor little kid

His backstory was the best part of HA

wheres that suffering chart

Why do you need a chart? All life is suffering.

The whole crew pretty much

you

>abusive, manipulative shitbag mom who locks you in a room for not killing animals, ensuring lifelong social and self-esteem issues
>forced to share a body with an asshole who bullies you 24/7, constantly reminding you how useless and broken you are
>all this shit causing you to have psychotic breaks with reality
>hated by everyone for being a psycho, still treated somewhat standoffishly even after being accepted

go away aqua

Literally the stupidest character I've ever watch. Big part why I cannot enjoy Konosuba.

Also my boner.

hitori bocchi

Yamazaki best girl

>cucked from the love of his life
>whoops if that wasn't enough she ends up dying too
>years later and he's still not over it
>becomes bitter old man
>forms an obsession with money as way to cope
>scams children out of their lunch money to get by
>speaking of children most of his interaction is just with a bunch of children
>has no friends
>is set out to be a permavirgin
>literally already wizard status
>probably going to die completely alone
can kaiki even find happiness

He fucked Gahara though

he's made some shit decisions but fucking a literal std isn't one of them

Some nice things happen to him.

everyone in this.

>bloo bloo bloo I didn't have sex );

Why do so many people think this constitutes suffering?

He is not the only one user

>He probably browses /r9k/
>Chaddino meme, his chad friend is always bragging around his new hits. (like last week, where he got to live with that qte vampire loli)
>his only female friend is an autistic girl who believes world is made with superhero-like morals.

Yeah, he gots it pretty shitty.

Same reason why hunger is suffering.

You can't honestly believe this.

I don't think yamazaki had it really bad.
I mean, if he were even more "redpilled" and started not to care about that girl of him.

I've a friend who's on the yamazaki autism spectrum. (Loads of self esteem reaching arrogance, knowlege on one topic and one only).

He's doing pretty good.

Lives hating everybody, but he probably has it pretty good.

Intimacy's a basic human need

M I S A K I

Have you ever played Chrono Trigger? In the future, they have those machines that keep people alive without food but it doesn't really quell their hunger. That's what a life with masturbation as a replacement for intimacy is like.

His whole life may not have been bad but the last year or so of his life he sacrificed everything but in the end it was all for nothing.

didn't she say she's a virgin before aragi

the entire cast really
especially megu nee

do you need intercourse for that?

some think she got the kaikock because of muh implications

jesus son, let him rest in peace!

The suffering is knowing that we'll never get english chapters.

Ran away from his duties.

He could've been fucking his childhood friend and had rin and sakura as his daughters if he weren't so fucking childish and irresponsible. He deserves every bad thing that happened to him.

Would you like to be infested with rape worms?

this faggot literally lived the cushiest, most sheltered life imaginable

>free dosh every month without having to work or even study
>did tons of drugs
>girl basically thrown at him who wanted to be his gf and wanted to help him
>sat around smoking cigs all day

if you think this fag had a hard life, you're just as sheltered and pampered as he is. the fact that he thought he had it bad is proof enough that he was a fuckign baby.

anyone have the latest version of the Sup Forums chart that plots "suffering experienced" vs "suffering deserved" or whatever?

Akari had a hard life.

Yes, user. Do you have autism?

lets be real here

itachi

>Chaddino meme

Didn't expect to laugh that much.

Wolfwood died for our sins ;_;

What if it was all their fault? His father dindu nuffin wrong; was just a good mage tryna find the root.

Is this what virgins really think?

>positive girl
>not possessing girl
And she never even got to rest in peace

/r9k/ style virgins are in denial. If they thought that they'd try a little harder or lower their standards

>if you think this fag had a hard life, you're just as sheltered and pampered as he is.

>I'm a neet, yes.
>I don't do anything but smoking cigs all day long, Yes.
>Still shit.

Should I start taking drugs and pop pills with the money I don't have to have fun with this?

>But My back hurts for all the ROCKS I have to move as a job.
There's more than one shade of bad. I'm sorry about your rock moving related back pain.

>inb4: "man up fagget"

You already told that.
>he was a fuckign baby.
Bless your ignorance of this matters. Afterall everybody believes to have it worse.

Neither of these pedos are redeemable human beings

Wasn't this just Kaiki's unreliable narration? He's looking at the camera like a smug fuck, I always thought he was bullshitting

So you're a NEET who gets paid enough to have somewhere to live and eat but you complain that's not enough? Why don't you get a job? Having free money thrown at you with no expectations is just so hard right?

Remember when Senjougahara got annoyed when Araragi was trying figure out whether or not she's a virgin? Yeah, girls don't get annoyed at the question if they still in fact are. Kaiki was the first.

Shitty circumstances led to bad things

>who gets paid enough to have somewhere to live and eat
Parent's basament.

>you complain that's not enough?
You miss the point.
I don't complain about the fact that "It's not enought".
I know that I'm a lucky piece of shit, and I know I deserve to starve near a sidewalk and eventually die because of the cold. I am aware of that, I wake up everyday knowing that.

>Why don't you get a job?
I'm unskilled, Not good with brain related thing.
They didn't even wanted me to flip burghers.
It's just trash. Everything I do Turns into trash. I turn into trash the lifes of the ones who love me too.
Because yes, I am trash.

I don't know how to fix this.

And you are pretty much aware of that all the time. Cowardness starts to set in. You begin to run from problems. You try to find a way to keep the mind occupied. Why do you think many like me like anime?

>Having free money thrown at you with no expectations is just so hard right?
If you believe that it's worth living this way.
If you can bare the pity stares and the people laughting.
"no expectations" are the result of failing everyone.
You have to be a psicopath or something to not feel guilty everyday about being alive.

>inb4: "well kys"
I'm scared of being alive, I'm scared of being dead.

Hey man, if your still there as a fellow human being I'd like to give you some advice. Life is hard and shitty and it sucks. But it gets better only when you want it to be better. I'm a guy who gone through alot of shit in life and at times didn't even have enough to eat. But I'll give you good advice. Join the Navy or the army. If your American or Canadian thell pay for your schooling as well and you can get a nice degree if you work hard. As one human to another. Try your best user. People won't always be happy with you, but love yourself a little. Life is precious. One day you really will find someone who loves you and makes you happy. But please move out and do work. Pick fucking garbage off the street if you have to but WORK and earn money somehow.

GAAAAAAAAAAI SUPER UPPER!

She's a goddess. She's probably lived for thousands of years before Kazuma showed up. And those years were filled with comfortable living. Now she's spent what, a year or two in the alternate world? She's lived a cushy life.

>literally /m/poster living the dream
>died in the most irrelevant way as possible

hey that kinda sounds like the current state of /m/

Suffered but persevered and carved a path to marry his waifu

what show is this?

monogatari

you'll need this if you want to get into it properly galax.moe/monogatari/

Helck went through a lot.

Aiko ruined punpun's life.
God I wish oyasumi punpun could have left an impact on me but something about reading just takes away everything from me. I couldn't even cry reading it.

How was herr life hard - she was a princess, she took no shit from anyone.She even scored some red-pubed pussy.

obligatory tomoko pic

Except its Clannad so everyone. Tomoya had an intermediately difficult life compared to some of the other people

>get tortured for info he didnt know
>tried to save everyone he knew
>tried to instill honor and kindness but get shit on
>show motherearth herself the worth of mankind only for her to dissapear before him
>survive hell on earth with nothing but a stick
>He cant save them all

user, a pointless existence does not equal a hard life.

No, but it helps.
Thit is what scientists think.