Ok fellas, let's get this cooking on Twitter

Ok fellas, let's get this cooking on Twitter.

>Driver’s in-the-zone solemnity is something his castmates can’t help but take note of (...) John Boyega, however, is less willing to let matters lie, and feels that sometimes it’s necessary to lighten things up when the mood on the Star Wars set turns too serious. With regard to Driver, Boyega has a specific strategy to try to lure him to the lighter side. “I give Adam hugs randomly, just for no reason,” he said.

>“And does he take it?” I asked.

>“He just stands there,” Boyega said. “He just waits for me to be done.”

#MalesToo

He's protecting his wallet

Sounds like he refuses to relax around blacks.

this is sexual harassment

Fpbp

jejs, /oursith/ confirmed

You don't just randomly hug bros.
That's fucking gay.
Personal space.

Is Kylo Ren /ourguy/?

>Admires a fallen icon of the glory days, despite him being a controversial figure.
>Tries to re-establish a fallen/failing state by dealing with all the undesirables who are ruining existence for everyone else.
>Literally betrayed by the guy who was supposed to teach him.

>Lucky pakistani dude

>Spergs out when he gets angry
>Destroys things that could be useful
>Yells at inanimate objects
Def /ourguy/

Has it never occurred to this Brit orc that Driver is an ex-Marine and doesn't care for anti-white racists? Kylo is also the star of the franchise now, there's no reason to pretend Finn even exists.

this actually kinda very sad
almost as boyega had no dad to hug in his childhood

Unpopular opinion. I love the new Storm trooper look

John BOI-ega

Is that an unpopular opinion? I like the sleek new designs. I'll always have a soft spot for the OT design but, the new trilogy's best aspects are all in the First Order designs and aesthetic.

wut

I'll be glad when the current run of SW is over and done for so this nigger will fuck off back to obscurity

Sexual harassment. it's not acceptable. He doesn't want to be touched.

Someone edit the new Star Wars to remove the shitskins. It’s almost perfect actually, you can remove all the Fin-nigger and gook parts without affecting the plot AT ALL. Kinda like real life!

The hell?

*dabs on u*

I am aroused. Please provide source.

Kek

No source unfortunately. I found it on some SW thread on Sup Forums.

subtitles are fake

this. probably notices all the subtle faggotry in hollywood and people sliding by with no actual talent

Star Wein's :The Last Harvey

I guess it is fake, just like anal pain videos.

Star Wars: A New Hole

Someone probably knows him from his marine days.
It still baffles the mind that he had to take fuck Lena Dunham.

I'd be afraid of catching AIDS from his presence.

The Empire Strikes Backside

she's just annoying

Relapse of the Jedi

The Arse Awakens

Prolapse of the Jedi

i still wouldnt mind her starring in an anal abuse vid ...

Oh well I fucked that one up, didn't I

A New Gape

Star Wars: Return of the Browneye

Of course you do.

Their suits are too small. Why does everyone wear suits that are too small?! It looks ridiculous!

I always tap and ask politely, and never get a refusal. Hugging mates is great, I've even stopped with the back tapping, just squeeze and breathe out!

i guess they are all rental suits and their handlers dont bother to organize them anything decent.

either that or the tailors in hollywood are falling victim to the overall degeneracy and their work degrades just like hollywoods movies and their ethics .

It's faggotry, and a goddamn conspiracy

Kylo was literally written from the ground up to be a gut punch to reactionary young men. if the symbolism of his 'burning cross' evil lightsaber wasn't enough, they even made him a sallow looking guy who seems like he spends way too much time indoors and LARPs as the old set of bad guys. Sound familiar?

So yes.