Racial Map Of Europe ( How Really White We Are )

It seems we have an Intra-Country refugees problem here. To America And Other White Countries: Be selective even with Whites! #CivilWarNow #KillAllTerrones #PadaniaIsCucked #Mafiosos #Faggots #BallBreakers #StayOffEurope #EndWelfareForYou #NorthernItalyIsSuperior #Jewish-LikePeople

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill All Southern Italians! They Are Refugees! Free Padania! #NukeMezzogiorno

It seems that whiteness isn't an indicator of quality since a non-white country (Turkey) is richer than any east European white country (except Poland and Czechoslovakia).

WE WUZ PURE WHITES N SHIT

>PD is this desperate to smear Lega
Are your internal polls that bad?

This map should be reversed to show the truth,
meds are since millennia under siege, niggers from the south and snow niggers from the north.

It can be. But Terrones Are Italian Niggas. We should not give them any welfare. Deport 'em all from Northern Italy and shoot everyone who invade us. Here's a Pic of a Chef who is the typical Terrone. #DoNotTrustSouthernItalians #Jewish-LikePeople #FuckYouCrimsonGuard #FuckYouRacialReality

Ok roach. Don't know wtf this map is about anyway. Turkey is 100% roach, thus non-white

Lega has no chance.. i don t know who to vote. I might vote FRatelli d italia, but it s wasted i guess.. no real right wing party in this shithole

Shut the fuck name-fag imbecile cocksucker.

So true. That's why next year I will move far away. From this shithole.

Fucking Italy.
Less white than Burgertown.

Dear Mr. Terrone, We Polentoni will kill you all!

PUREST WHITE GENES IN EUROPE

right after Norway

To All Sane People WorldWide: Do Not Welcome Southern Italians! They Have Made The Mafia An Official Creed! Ammaziamo i meridionali! Uccidiamoli tutti! Make Etna & Vesuvio Rage Again!

Reminder that posting any map depicting kosovo* as an independent country is in direct violation of UN Resolution 1244. Mods pls warn OP

I can't wait until historians can tell us that Italy and Greece were always brown countries.
Ancient Romans and Greeks were black haired, brown-eyed and dark skinned.

This map makes no sense
>We are 64% white altough France is 80% even if they started importing niggers 30 years ago
>Poland is 84%
>Turkey is 22%
>Sweden 89%
>Estonia, Latvia and Netherlands have no data
wtf

the reason southeast Europe scores less is presence of west asian ancestry already detected in Mycenean Greek ancient DNA(~1500BC), we can already conclude that such non-Euro ancestry is quite old

Another Shit-Skinned Serbian pretending to be european: STAY AWAY!

Thank You Man! Kill These Wanna-Be Europeans With Gaz and Chamberz!

it's about the genetics of the locals, not foreign presence m8

>tfw you try to make another D&C thread but forgot to label half of the countries

>Russia - 80.5%
>Ukraine - 78.4%
DELET THIS

That's why They Ruined Padanians and The Nordics! Read This!

Since there are rare exceptions to a clear rule the rule is invalidated? That's some mighty non-white thinking you are doing. I am sensing shitskin butthurt and thought failure all rolled into one post.

It's because of The Turko-Tatars and the MENA of course!

jeg er det

Um. Russia is more white than just 80%. We are 80% Ethnic russian.
Count in ukrainians, belarussians, germans, other whites we have, some tatars, finno ugric people and we are close to 90% white

>Netherlands have no data
So you don't even know where the Netherlands is...

Hahaha holy shit what a meme map. Go suck a dick nordgoy. Jamal wants ur boipucci tonight

>antlantic-med and north european counting as "european admixture"
uuuuhhh.......

>muh shekels, the post

with k12 they are the only two emerging components that peak in Europe, it kinda makes sense

No Kosovo In This Map!

Completley random stuff, for example this map does not considered east med has europid component

You based this map off what exactly? Poland and Belarus are near monoethnic with relatively small minority groups of Ukrainians and Belorussians for Poland, plus I have my doubt that ethnic Greeks are a minority within their own country. Using the US census Europe is nearly entirely white since the US census considers people from North Africa and the Middle East as white. That's right, that 56% includes Turks, Arabs, and Algerians.

Terrones are crooks because they are multiracial People.

read the picture, it's about the genetics of the natives, based on this test
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0

>K12b

dig out something else from 2012

for the matter at hand it ain't so bad I think

To all stereotypes believers: Southern Italians are not darker or more conservative than us, nor they have a so different phenotype than us. They are just uglier, more dishonest, more hot-tempered, lower IQ and were more inbred than us. And with more racial admixture.

And OP's map is still wrong
>Decide to do quick check
>Look at who has highest percentage of northern European
>Lithuania has 77.1%
>13.7% Atlantic Mediterranean
>Total of 90.8%
>Map lists it as 87.6%

>"us"
Really?
I want see a video of someone who claims face cam than South Italians aren't white, just for see please.
Can you make that video for me?

I'm posting random good old data. Who cares about minor percent difference, if you are still White? You are more white than me bro. I'm still southern european but I'm not Terrone.

weird, may be a similar test or an old run, not sure where OP got his

Are you a PC French, Terrone, Jew, Jihadi or just a french-speaking Nigga ( Wolof anyone ) ?

Go back to twitter with your pound (#) symbols you fucking faggot. I killed these fuckers in their house I will kill them in mine I don't give a shit. Saves me the 16 hour flight on a shitty C-130 and I can use hollow points. Muhammad can suck a pigs dick while I liberate his 6 year old sex slaves.

>tfw born in pink% country
Why even live?

I'm so Muslim ya know. That's why I have eaten Salami today.

Honestly...its pretty accurate,thanks for the map.

I can't take this map seriously, too many open ended questions.

Like what?

French.
It seemed weird to me than an Italian speak so badly about some others Italians, but it's ok now.

And Because You Are Not Northern Italian Indeed.

>le 80% face

We Have Been Cucked Much More Before Sweden. Will You Help Me In Battle?

As an american memeflag, you should be all for white people migrating to other countries, specifically yours to to raise the white percentage. We have a load of european migrants coming to Canada, but ironically enough our government won't accept Eastern-Europeans/Ukrainians or South-African Whites without a fight, presumably because these people would immigrate en-masse from their comparatively bad countries and mess with Cuckdeau's "MUH DIVERSITY" rhetoric.

>Country has steady and stable economic growth for decades
>Becomes relatively wealthy with comparatively high standards of living
>Leaves good society for future generation to enjoy and improve the way they see fit for their children
>Native population decides to wait longer to have children so they can enjoy and improve their country and society more
>Jewish "economist" or "Immigration Minister" says country will need to import mudslimes and niggers from south-africa because of slowing birthrates, so they can maintain infinite-growth capitalism and "MUH GDP"
>Millions of welfare-leeches and opposing ideologies/religion flood continent

>Looks at immediate results
>Ignores critical societal degradation of opposing ideologies/religion being imported en-masse
>Ignores the fact that "host" countries having to slam down anti-freespeech laws and cuck their police force out of "tolerance"
>Ignores economical impact of government's forking out untold amounts of tax-payer money to support migrants that have no desire to work
>Ignores how publicly available systems and healthcare are now flooded with immigrants problems, and professionals in said fields can lose their job for complaining
>"See guys, immigration works!"

Purtroppo La Lega Non è Più Quella Di Un Tempo. Anche Se Bossi Non è Mai Stato Perfetto.

There Are Many Non-White Ethnicities That I Love. Dravidians And Indo-Aryans The Most. I Also Put The Confederate Flag Because The EU and, especially, "The Tricolore" Have Ruined Northern Italy { Padania }. So My Country Is Not A Country Anymore. Just A Shithole With The ThreeColoured Flag.

All these butthurt calling us niggers when you miss the most important thing.

Which is the region you come from? And your admixture?

>tfw you're so undeniably white people don't even bother measuring your whiteness
get on my level, niggers
>shitaly
lmfao

Hey Bro, That Was The Half Ass Nigger ( Greek ) "Ugo Foscolo" rethoric. I Love Austria As Long It's Uncucked And Free Of Youth Bullism, PC, Crime, Turks and Niggas. Oh ya!

everyone who's white enough flee to northern norway and kick out the sami.

you're still austrian though, my condolences

Actually the color represents procentages look for a similar color on the map and you can make an aproximation.

Never Heard Of Her. Who Is She? What Crimes Did She Commit? Let Me Know.

No really. I was serious except the registry. I really do not know about the Lapps. Would you like to explain to me? Are you Norwegian?

what is this based on?
lithuania should be the most european

For The Ones Who Are Still Conviced That Southern Italians Are White, Check This, A Map Of Tax Evasion ( Remember That Southerners Still Use Our Welfare ):

Nordics Are My Bros. It's These Terrùn Ass Niggas Who Really Bother Me.

I think theyre probably counting ancient times migrations as non-European.

Terroni Feel Cold When They Came Here Because Of Our More Polite Attitudes. Why We Don't Burn All Of Them With A FlameThrower? < WantSomePizza? No Thanks > < GiveMeYourPizzo! I'm Gonna Pay You With Bullets > #Metro2033Style #NoTerroni

See What I mean? #NoWelfare