The absolute state

Went on reddit for the first time in months because I'm between family events. This is on the Trump subreddit. This guy thinks he's lucky for marrying a woman like this. All the comments are saying they're jealous and they'll line up for her if things don't work out. Why do these faggots want to marry a whore? Why do they pretend they're anti-degeneracy or challenging the status quo? This is just liberal shit with a MAGA hat on.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/embed/UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums is not your blog you piece of shit Redditor, fuck off.

>anti degeneracy
>said no one on r/td ever
Bro, they're the lolbertarian useful idiots, we're gonna use them as a smoke screen.

>inb4 this won't work
Worked for the Jews!
>We the Jews now

i bet you use the term redpill unironically dont you op

It's pretty bad. I agree, it's getting worse fast as people try to normalize.

Unforeseen consequences.

censorship is clamping down in addition to more people being sheep.

What is the problem with this? A man showing off his prize? This is why no one likes you guys, except in secret. Pathetic. Women are never going back. Get used to it. If they make it look artistic/beautiful, or are in service of MAGA, they are ok in my book.

My gf is very personally conservative, but politically liberal. I'm torn because she doesn't act like a degenerate but supports it.

>posting reddit

who cares, if she makes you happy stick with her, over time she will start switching to your ideology.

Good for him

you are a very lonely sad individual who will never find happiness.

I don't get it. What's wrong with her? No visible tats and she's wearing actual panties instead of a thong. She's practically a nun, these days. As long as she sent this to him alone, I don't get how she's a whore.

the dullard is nothing but boomers, jews, and spics. They matter as much as Canada.

>a woman is a prize
>t. buttmad reddit nigger
dudes like you gassing up women like they are some kind of magical superpower need to get out more

>Went on reddit for the first time in months

You should stay there (or kill yourself).

A respectable woman does not put her body on display, she has more to offer the world than the curvature of her fucking hips.

I wasn't actually gonna break it off with her based on Sup Forums's recommendation. I just want to talk about her cause I'm a faggot.

You cannot change a person, at best you can make them pretend they've changed if they give enough of a shit to please you but that's where the ride stops user.

If you are under the impression that your girlfriend will ever, in a billion years, become the person you want her to be then you're deluding yourself. Enjoy the puss but don't be surprised when she does a 180 in her behaviour towards you the minute you stop giving her the feelz.

>going on reddit at all

Lol when did I say i wanted her to change?

transpassing is pretty funny in small doses

shut up faggot

You want her to keep being a liberal? That's not very manly of you.

>went on reddit...
stop expecting anything from them

It's always been like this. This plus being banned for saying nigger and being banned for acknowledge the most obvious JIDF cyber attack I've ever seen (they said I was concern trolling) made me leave that shitty place. I've gone back like once to check it out and it's absolute cancer. It's just like the rest of Reddit except with slightly less insane people following Trump. Pretty sad desu
>inb4 go back

I honestly like the debate. It keeps things spicy.

I agree. A real man and husband would shield his wife from the eyes of other men, not display her like a whore.

Thanks for the input, Mohammad

Show me your wife's pussy or retract your statement.

And you don't agree with him? What sort of man posts a picture of his wife's ass on the internet? What sort of wife agrees to this?

The state of modern society... I swear to fucking God a billion nuclear conflagrations couldn't cleanse the shitstain that is the early 21st century from history.

No she doesn't you beta nerd.

>Women are never going back
It would involve them being shamed by others in their social group. They are creatures driven by emotion and peer acceptance.

Also, this - hooktube.com/embed/UxpVwBzFAkw

>eating comped sushi with a fork

Western countries are filled with degenerates and whores. This shouldn’t shock you at this point.

It doesn't shock me at all, I'm enjoying the decline as much as any other man.

Ain't no fun if the homies can't get none

>thinks he wants a confrontation and argument with his feminine partner
>is so cucked cites this as reason to marry her

>Went on reddit for the first time in months because I'm between family events
>im not the uncool guy here, its trump supporters!
>1 post by this shill d

its the only place that pissed the owner off so much he started editing users posts without tellling them lol

>Why do these faggots want to marry a whore?
Because they're pussy whipped.

cuck

You know you want to slide into my wife's tight cunt. Just come out and say it so i can get off.

absolutely and you're still a cuck

Fpbp,also dont forget to sage.

Noko to piss off the sage-fags! :)

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPTTTTTTTT

>reddit homo
By definition a cuckold has the mental illness of being thrilled by humiliation when his slut-wife wanks off other guys.

its probably a guy who is secure enough to not worry about the beta males licking her butthole in the comments. he and his wife get off on showing other people how good they are and how much people covet her. he's not saying here have this, he's saying you can't have this because youre not good enough and all of the commenters are proving they are not good enough by worshiping her ass.

>he and his wife get off on showing other people how good they are and how much people covet her
and you brag of this?

>he and his wife get off on showing other people how good they are and how much people covet her

yeah that's cuckoldry, remember that thing Jesus said about committing adultery with the heart or whatever

This goy gets it.

>Secure
If you need to do some extra steps to prove you're secure about stuff, you're 100% not secure about said stuff.
This """guy""" is a degenerate cuck like all Trump fan bois. The liberal salt was fun and shit but at this point It's clear that Trump is a kike puppet.

calm down dude, this was took before their cuckolding session

>If you need to do some extra steps to prove you're secure about stuff, you're 100% not secure about said stuff.
that's a great point. i'll be quoting you

>I swear to fucking God a billion nuclear conflagrations couldn't cleanse the shitstain that is the early 21st century from history.
I disagree...

Oh my

leddit is learning

they don't use format

like this

Literally the only thing that triggers me here is the selective colour. Why does anyone ever think that's clever ffs.

>Reddit
>Republicans
>Donald Trump

What the fuck are you doing.

>1 post by this ID
stop