Drumpf and Sup Forums btfo again!

Drumpf and Sup Forums btfo again!

nytimes.com/2017/12/24/opinion/trump-african-immigrants-ivy-league.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4dTjv
dailywire.com/news/20784/associated-press-now-refers-illegal-aliens-ryan-saavedra#exit-modal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's archive that link.

archive.is/4dTjv

They're pushing their revisionist history as usual.

>exponents

what

>affirmative action is a measure of success
ok

> opinion
Discarded.

>Americans born in Cameroon
>Americans
LMAO

>implying they didn't get in due to AA and diversity quotas.

Losers on parade
Talk to me when they graduate with a degree in something real.

>Opinion
Sounds about right.

Question;

In American Ivy leagues universities are classes graded on a curve?

Because when classes are graded on a curve the stupid people must flunk out right?

So what happens to all these AA minorities? Are they just a buffer of low intellect people so that the children of rich jews can pass and get degrees or do the AA minorities get degrees too?

An "Ivy League" degree is worth less than nothing, considering all the SJW bullshit those schools are sinking under. Of course, Ivy League leftist scum like that rag will cum themselves over their shit school.

Good luck getting into MIT on SJW feelz.

almost as funny as "white hispanics|

>The African Exponent
>Figures modified by the African Exponent are always equal to 0.
Thank you for the enlightenment, user

>viy league
>implying those degress have any value outside in society anymore
>mfw my employer loves my histroy degree because its from an old ag school and so half the liberal arts professors are redpilled.

>In American Ivy leagues universities are classes graded on a curve?
Basically, it's near impossible to fail in the Ivy League. I've spoken to a Harvard visiting professor on this issue and here's his account - if some rich scion (or vibrant idiot) is doing poorly, they have to get "counseling" and they are otherwise good to go. The pressure from donors of tens of millions to pass their legacy kids through is incredible, and they all make it through.

So yeah, the average state school will have more accurately evaluated graduates based on fair metrics, in the end. Fuck up there, and you are tossed out in short order.

dude, on the radio here in Houston they have ads saying "come get your degree in social justice and activism!" The only way those degrees are profitable is in redistributing wealth from people with actually profitable degrees.

Okay, forgive my lack of knowledge about america, but why are Ivy league degrees considered better in your country. I always assumed they had really high standards so if you managed to pass there it meant you were the best but clearly that's not the case.

Wouldn't a degree from a university where 30% flunk be better than one where 10% flunk. If only because it shows that difficulty of achieving your degree?

They are considered better because ages back they WERE better, and unless you were a rich or the whitest person in the world, you pretty much couldn't get in, period.

Also they're all very old.

>look at these three immigrants goy
If they could find thousands of good African immigrants then they would have a case. Instead they had to search, probably for a month, to find three who are sisters
Same with Spics and Muslimsif

Trump graduated top of his class at an Ivy league school, and got in without Affirmative Action

This is now an affirmative action thread.

>Associated Press Now Refers To Illegal Aliens As 'Undocumented Citizens'

dailywire.com/news/20784/associated-press-now-refers-illegal-aliens-ryan-saavedra#exit-modal

>Cameroon is literally a shithole in need of professionals and change-makers
>instead they abandon their people, culture and nation and run for greener pastures in America
>lol look at how successful they are and how the immigration system cherry picked them and brain drained the third world

fuck I hate globalist leftists.

user doing gods work haha

trump a orange person of color insult by 3 women of limited color shit tone variants

so butthurt

Grade inflation is designed to keep average GPAs of Ivy Undergrads high across all schools in the league

The only arduous academic work is in stem graduate programs and medical or law school where, if you fuck up, the repercussions will matter.

Sort of feel bad for the low income cucks like Tameka and Zhang who work their whole lives to get into a school Chad and Catherine got into for having wealthy parents, though I feel worse for the lower class whites who just can’t get in at all because the white seats are all taken by legacy bougsoise faggots and 2.0 nignogs

love the fact those hoes abandoned their country just to get rich instead of helping their country.

>mom is a nurse and father is a professor
Yea this is just about the average family of immigrants. Totally not a cherry picked example.

yeah if we look into the issue like that, the lib media called trump orange, an insult based on skin color, and no one trought yeah this might be a litle racist, also orange people are the minority of the minority.

These women of color exempmify the American dream you moron. Whilst you white male broflakes cry on Sup Forums about how you're losing your privilege, women and poc are working to gain Ivy league degrees and overtaking you and living the American dream, rags to riches, the way it was intended.

The future is female and that's friggin' awesome.

Thanks burgerbro.

Fuck off nigel