youtu.be/EDcvKyZqdyw
youtube.com/watch?v=jaYu7GgYbhM
youtu.be/H0HsOKN3ly4
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZUCxG3I01I
youtube.com/watch?v=SwzTd3zE49E
youtube.com/watch?v=rjvF36gzLF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germany/Austria

Britain ofc. You even use land of hope and glory as your graduation song. No country beats Britain at music, and many other things.

Music is fucking stupid

British music consists of snaggletoothed cunts panting and wheezing, has been for about 1000 years now. Fuck Britain m we won 1776 bitch

Peru.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj9CeiQvj8o

Obviously the US

Slavic and German lands.

I have to agree. Great rock, 60s pop invented metal as well. Prog was good too. But just like in the US the last great bands came out in the 90s. It's dead now.

youtu.be/CuhH7k5Axjo

Merry Christmas anons

> slavic lands
> music

wtf am i reading?

Africa

This

Rock, Alternative Rock - USA/Scotland/Ireland
Rap - USA
Pop - USA
Electronic - Scandinavia
Techno - Scandinavia
Folk - USA

scotland

Germany overall.
Some countries have good phases here and there germany has the consistency overall.

>Scandinavia
>no mention of metal
Here's how I know you are a faggot.

The US of course and finland.

Lebanon

'Murica

Of course.

Rape is awful no matter what. Don't mention it.

Rap, not rape, lol.

lol they're the same thing

i forgot that one but it should be obvious

ur cute

1920-1963: USA with Jazz, Blues, Rock&Roll, Motown,
1963-1975: UK with Psychedelic, Heavy Rock-Proto-Metal, Power Pop, Heavy Metal
1975-1986: USA with Hard/Arena Rock, Glam Metal, Thrash Metal, House, Hardcore Punk
1986-1989: Ireland with Alternative Rock, Rock, Celtic Folk
1989-1991: UK with early Britpop/Madchester, Jungle Pop

1991-1993: USA with Groove metal, Grunge, Hip-Hop, Desert/Stoner Rock, House, Indie Rock, RnB Soul
1993-2002: UK with Britpop, UK Garage, Jungle, UK Hip-Hop, Big Beat, Bassline
2002-2010: USA with Alternative Metal, Metalcore, Hip-Hop, Nu-Metal, Indie Rock

Mongolia and Tiber

Throat singings just get me

This

Followed by the Jews running the US music industry

America has the Smashing pumpkins so im gonna go with the burgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlMqaAI_ebA

we french are the master of electronic music

That the way havibng to let know the

massive faggot

2010-2011: UK with Drum&Bass, Dupstep, Grime, Grunge, Nasheeds

Canada has the biggest names in music despite being a small nation. We are by far the best in music per capita.

2011-2014: Finland with Melodic Meth Metal, Folk

Considering the size of the nation, Jamaica does have one of the greatest impacts on music of the modern era.

Not mexico with their fucking carnival circus band garbage.

aaaaaaaaaand 2014+: Italy with Flipsmuth, Latin Music, Classical, Hip-Hop, Flipsmuth Rock

Not something to brag about.

i wonder why

youtube.com/watch?v=DaDmkaPCUBs

heh. you may think it's your music. but it's not.

> But apart from his genuine talent for song-writing, Irving Berlin has had a greater influence upon American music than any other one man. It was Irving Berlin who was the very first to have created a real, inherent American music.... Irving Berlin was the first to free the American song from the nauseating sentimentality which had previously characterized it, and by introducing and perfecting ragtime he had actually given us the first germ of an American musical idiom; he had sown the first seeds of an American music

>His father, a cantor in a synagogue, uprooted the family to America, as did many other Jewish families in the late 19th century.

Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=a4kQG_BvhYw

Britain of course.
The Beatles (best band ever)
The Rolling Stones
The Kinks
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
David Bowie
The Who
We take American, German and other music and make it better. You know why? Cos we can.

Is your point that their music is only good cus they smoke weed? Or do you not have a point

True. When it comes to pushing boundaries and making new rock genres, UK is best by far. Americans made some decent Arena Rock, Metal, and R&B during the 70s and 80s.

I have to admit though, wtf happened to British Music over the last 6 years? all UK music today seems to be some kind of acoustic guitar pop nu-male with a flannel shirt

no country, the middle east has the best
youtube.com/watch?v=lW7rrudHhTs&list=RDlW7rrudHhTs

Tom Waits is an AMERICAN.
No Brainer boys.

Canada has literally nothing other than Sethany you fuckin' virgin. None of us are listening to your little Justin Bieber fag here, bitch.

Well, grime happened that’s all.
It’s only makes sense to someone to come in a few years to swipe them up their feet and clean the air. Like Oasis did in the 90s when the pitiful grunge (expect Nirvana and Alice in chains) where ruling the charts.

This is now a burger thread

Slavs have nice etno folk music.

Also, modern junky pop, rock or any other shit cant even compare to Wagner or any other classic music genious.

> genious

The retarded slav, ladies and gentlemen. Everybody catch him now, before he gets drunk and freezes to death outside like a complete failure.

How can Germ*nic music even compete?

>we take German music and make it better
Are we conveniently forgetting the Krautrock explosion where Germans were listening to UK / USA rock and churning out act after act of pure brilliance?

youtu.be/EDcvKyZqdyw
youtube.com/watch?v=jaYu7GgYbhM
youtu.be/H0HsOKN3ly4
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZUCxG3I01I

That depressed self hating faggot sucks.
Best music goes to Austria easily, UK if you mean modern music given the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, Clapton, dire straits etc were all from britain.

reminds me of a girl I used to know.

Surprised. Is it in the charts now? I like some old instrumentals that have that garage vibe, but the last time I heard it started getting a bit shit. That tune featuring Mayor Johnson was pretty cringe. Still surprised grime is charting though.

Do they still listen to that One Direction group? They were compared to the beatles which I though was a joke

After a quick though, the british scene seems better. Who are you thinking about?

Not bad have to admit.
But Bowie in the 70s was listening to Kraftwork and made incredible landmark albums like Low and Heroes (two from the Berlin trilogy).

Yeah people like Stromzy are in the charts. A dark time for “British” music.
Everything is that shit that grime is climbing up the charts, that’s how depressing it is.
No one takes one direction serious, not even the girls who used to like them. Ed Sheeren is number 1 right now, soft music for soft people.

you guys have shite taste in tunes
Disco Inferno are a better band than Rolling Stones, Dire Straits etc (not Beatles however)

USA has-
Elvis
Bob Dylan
Hendrix
Johnny Cash
Chuck Berry
(All worthwhile jazz)
The United States of America (band)
The Elephant 6 Collective (most bands are quality)
The Beach Boys
Tortoise
Captain Beefheart
Zappa
13th Floor Elevators
John Fahey (along with the entire American Primitive movement)
...and that's leaving a LOT out, including all purely classical composers and the abundance of psych rock and folk. It goes Germany (pure quality) -> USA (quality and quantity) -> UK (pure quantity).

Forgot two more German gems, Popol Vuh
youtube.com/watch?v=SwzTd3zE49E
and Tangerine Dream
youtube.com/watch?v=rjvF36gzLF8

I was never very impressed by Bowie (or most UK music aside from Kate Bush, Pink Floyd, Beatles).

lots of worldwide famous DJs
Daft punk, justice, sebastian, guetta, kavinsky ...
and smaller indies like pertubartor and carpenter brut