Why do you still believe ADHD is real Sup Forums

And why do pretty much all Americants think they have it.

Have you seen this meme I made?

It's real. I knew i had it, so i used my parents insurance and played picture games until i got a fat adderall script for being adhd*no im not making this up*

Adderall is nice sometimes, but ooooooooooooooo baby do i make monthly bank

Because autism is real and this board is the proof.

Because I love my adderall prescription.

>Hey let's give MDMA to kids whose brains are still in full development
Many of the stories people told me implied that they had more issues with the side effects of the rilatin than the ADD/ADHA itself. Complaints were aggression, mood swings, lack of inhibition, ...

Said people were also usually quite smart and had high emotional IQs too. I don't think it's healthy to force kids to sit in a room for 8hrs a day anyway. Kids back in the day learned from their male peers out in the woods. Nowadays they're forced to shut up while some roastie tells them why they're everything that's wrong in this world.

As part of the usual Americunt alphabet soup of bullshit disorders, no. But it is real, and rare, and it fucks people up good and proper.

SHIEEEEEEEET So you're telling me they prescribed mdma for my adhd now. Welp time to get mdma so my brain can look like swiss cheese

>MDMA

lol

Because it exists and I have it?

It's similar enough chemically. Even invented by the same dude. kek whenever one of my old buddies would roll he'd always say "tastes just like my meds"

>tfw consumed amphetamine every day
between age 9 or 17
>tfw don't know if my poor attention span and ability to concentrate is because I have a brain disorder or because I was on speed throughout my entire adolescence

Some guy tells you that you have something and you believe him? Keep on poping them pills buddy, i'm sure they'll """""""FIX"""""" you right up.

>MDMA

You're one dumb homo. I agree with the sentiment that giving children/teens medication that severly influence brain chemistry is absolute horseshit, though.

The ADHD scam is probably the best scam ever created.

>Kid is overly active
>Kid can't concentrate
>Give kid drugs that make him more active
>Actually becomes fucked up when he's older
>Has an actual disorder where he needs to buy more pills

ADHD has been verified on a neuroscientific level.

its diagnosed by a mother telling the doctor her kid cant concentrate in school though

Dont worry You will be shit even if you study.
I take 27 mg Concerta in 7 in morning while im doing my morning stomach crunches,If im little dizzy i take Suprdayn with salted water.After Workout i wash my face with deep non alcohol cleanser because Alcohol makes you look older,Then i rub my skin with Aleo vera to close my spots.

After i came home from schoo,I take my 20mg Ritalin with 1 liter of Water with lemon.Lemon Cleanses your liver.There is an idea of me to get in First 1000 in TYT-YKS

Any credible doctor will do numerous tests to validate an ADHD diagnosis.

You realize that you can verify, through observation, a doctor's diagnosis, right?

Is this one of those "you have to have a minimum IQ to understand" things?

This guy cant stand at one spot for 4 hours without getting a nervous. CALL THE ADHD POLICE

just got on meds, 24 here, diagnosed as a kid, stuff helps for sure. Small theraputic dose doesnt seem to have any downsides. 10-20 mg a day.

It's a jew trick. These kids just need a good beating.

>downsides
Did you go from 47 to 46?

>Why do you still believe ADHD is real Sup Forums
>still
I never believed in that shit, user.

>After Workout i wash my face with deep non alcohol cleanser because Alcohol makes you look older

ADHD is real because it is RETARDATION in executive function. Also is autism. And yes if you couldnt tell i have it. Look up "executive function"

We have two generations that weren't spanked enough. These kids were never taught to concentrate. ADHD doesn't need pills there's free brain exercises. Don't fall for the ADHD Jew

Because I actually do have it fuck face

For some kids a cup of coffee or green tea is enough to settle them down... You may laugh, but I have ADD and can fall right asleep after a strong 16 oz coffee.... Thats how it works for us.... Otherwise, I would take those kids and have them help stacking hay....They're awesome at getting the job done!

>MDMA
>rilatin

5/5

Mdma is serotonergic drug, ritalin dopaminergic. But youre not completely wrong, ecstasy usually has both mdma and amphetamine

Why do they make such a big deal out of it? When I was in grade school, I had to take those Special Education classes to “make it easier” for me. I was perfectly capable of learning like any other normal student. ADHD is bullshit and adderall is a scam.

brain inflammation.
Auto immunity disorders are skyrocketing.
All because of shitty processed foods.

Eat fresh fruits, veggies, meats, and completely cut out processed foods and your adhd will go away, along with most other problems. If you are really sick you will need to follow a diet specifically tailored to fighting inflammation.

People get sick mostly because of their environment. The most influential part of a persons environment is their food supply. just basic logic.

Free meth

I have it as well and I got my diagnosis when I was over 20.

ADHD is real but the kikes are probably behind it.

This.

>ADHD is real but the kikes are probably behind it.
Screens user. It's all about the screens.

>Be humans for 5,000 years
>Forced to gather resources 8 months out of the year or you die..every year
>Have to hunt large game that could easily trample or gore you while simultaneously watching out for predators that are sometimes invisible and inaudible
>Have to build a hut for your family or you freeze/get sick
>Fast forward to the year 2018
>Sit in a chair for 8 hours a day listening to another human talk..do this for 240 days out of the year
>Get bored and start fidgeting
>Doctors think something is wrong with you
>Take these pills, you need to be normal again

I don't know if it's real. I got diagnosed with ADHD-PI but I think I might just be retarded. Being on Adderall sucks too

>Lain becomes a reality

>Any credible doctor will do numerous (((tests))) to scam as much money from your insurance as possible to (((validate))) drugging your child for even more money

You mean the TV and computer screens? I don't think so, cause ADHD is older than that. I believe it's the chemicals around us we daily getting exposed to.

If Adderall sucks, have the docs try a switch of meds... Being retarded is a far cry from attention problems, and there are things you can do to try and train your attention span a bit... I can function fine if I do not have to listen and multi-task at the same time... As a former crisis line worker, I had to take a med to function there... As an artist? Who cares! lol

The problem is not only losing focus and patience when bored, but also when you are doing something you are interestead in.

The name "ADHD" is fucking stupid, it's a lack of dopamine and it affects us more than just the attetion span.

No it's not older than that. Prove your fucking claims.

>everything is a conspiracy
Most doctors are good people who care about you and your health. Most of them are underpaid for what they do as well. Not everyone is a soulless, unempathetic husk like you are.

Ask your doctor about Wellbutrin. It's commonly prescribed to people with ADHD+Depression. Turns out my ADHD was being intensified by depression and I was able to significantly decrease my adderrall dose and feel a lot better through out the day after combining it with Wellbutrin. The comedown isn't anywhere near as intense and the adderall lasts longer at a lower dose.

Turns out you're shilling jewish drugs. I don't know how sad you are, but it has to be pretty bad to sell out your fellow man.

>quick search on Google:
The medical literature has described symptoms similar to ADHD since the 19th century.[30]ADHD, its diagnosis, and its treatment have beenconsidered controversialsince the 1970s.[31]

Also lots of people older than 50+ are getting diagnosed AND ADHD often runs in the family, for example my dad and granddad has most likely ADHD..they have no diagnosis (cause they didn't need one and did "fine" without meds but now the times are changing) but they have all the syptoms, they are both older than the screens.

just kids who needed to get beat

I have it. Had a diagnosis at 8th grade. Been on the 3 main stimulants and I can easily say that although they do work to varying degrees only 1 doesn’t causes severe side-effects.

On 30mg of Adderall I hardly ever sleep and within about 6 weeks drop about 15-20 of weight. And since I’m chronically sleep deprived, and the drug is not in my system I just collapse like a narcoleptic. I’ve fallen asleep at the wheel only to wake up at the last second to prevent an accident. Whenever I was sitting in my grad school immunology class (end of the day) I would go out quick, hit my face on the desk once.

On Vyvanse at 30 mg, I would suffer from high blood pressure and angina. The left half of my chin and my left arm would go numb whenever I was moving about, and I would have dull deep pain in my chest at rest. I promptly quit taking that within the week, because of the obvious heart attack symptoms.

On methylphenidate, I’m on the maximum dose (72mg, I usually end up taking only 54 on regular days), but I can easily tell that even now that I’m in my mid-20s that the drug still gets metabolized out before 2pm. I would be lucky to get past noon when I exercised twice a day in college. I still am pre-hypertensive in terms of blood pressure, but my heart rate is above normal. I checked a while ago when I wasn’t on the drug and my BP was in the lower range of normal. I should get back to exercising to make my heart stronger but am lazy and no workout buddy.

ADHD does exist but is far over-prescribed by big pharma. And has been co-opted by those seeking to gouge peoples’ insurances. A proper diet, life structure (ie no clutter at work or home and a clear, consistent life schedule mitigates distracts), exercise and medication are needed to make symptoms tolerable.

No one can be cured, not until CRISPR comes about for non-fetal patients. And people need to remember that ADHD affects you 24/7 not just when you’re awake. It does impair your sleep quality.

>5,000 years
More like 5,000,000 years.

Jokes on you my doctor is Indian.

Sieg!

As a follow up to the obvious bait I’ve give to those against the usage of drugs for the disorder.

I can easily say that since taking the medication, my quality of schoolwork improved while on the medication. All the years prior and during the times afterwards, I thought I was too good to take it suffered performance wise. However doesn’t mean that I was a dumb kid. I still was in the top 10% of my class and would have been higher had there been some better drug delivery system (or me having a slower metabolism) which could have pushed me to being in that top 2-3%.

People also say that I am much more manageable to be around. Meaning that I’m not so uncontrollable and full of energy, which is great for times we partied or playing sports. I also tend to be more cautious about how loud I talk (biggest problem I have) and am more tuned into people what people are saying and doing while medicated. Sometimes even without the medication I can spontaneously hyperfocus but doing so is hard to replicate. It’s also bad to distract me during those times since I tend to lash out like an autistic kid. I checked with doctors and they said I don’t have autism though.

i'm drunk, just done having lunch, drinking beer and drinking scotch with my family. didnt read your posts, just wanted to (you) you.

ADHD medication makes your narcissistic and long-winded, just like you just flawlessly demonstrated with your blog post.

Congrats.

I'd rather beat it mentally instead of being a druggy by the time im 30. No wonder Americans die off so early and they're so weak.

Brain scans are more than enough evidence.

No they need to be given kratom. Kratom is not a drug. It's a supplement similar to the coffee plant.

because i have it

Adhd is real, it's one of the most heritable disorders , prisons are full of many people with ADHD Australia was a prison colony, Australians are the biggest shitposters on this board, was they're just trying to get a little dopamine hit

wtf how can they live wiht holes in brain. or is that actually blood flow and you're being a fucktard posting this shit and not explaining

You can publish shit scientific findings too. Ot is not only on Sup Forums.
Anyway this ADHD has very little effect outside the US. I basically know of no case. None whatsoever.

I've got ADHD and I'm fine. I was basically always fucking around in school as a child doing random shit, and disturbing the class, and I used to bully some other kids like an asshole desu. I used to get in fights like nearly every week with gypsies too. Got good school grades though.
Through my mid teens-until age 20 I was basically a loser and was smoking weed pretty much all day, and taking all kinds of other shit. This was the time I went through a musician/metal/psychedelic phase, and was a Sup Forumstard. Sorted myself out at 21 though.
Since then I'm just basically really hyper again, loud and talkative, and sociable which is good. Other than that I'm currently happily studying, working, and making money. I think I'm 'Civilised'.

I took some persona test recently and it said I'm ESTP

But yeah, it's surprising how some standard ADHD is classed as some Illness, yet men who larp as women and call themselves LGBT2BRAAAAAPGOY+ aren't

You posted in the wrong thread. Again. If you cannot keep up, stay out.

you have an imaginary disease?

well i have space alien aids it makes me smell bad i do not smell bad because of poor hygiene i smell bad because of space aids

Welfare faggot who uses a fake disease to take from our paycheck. You should fucking kill yourself. You're so proud of being the worst thing in society. By the way, you never had shit, you're just stupid.

>have 'ADHD'
>get meth as medicine
>do meth every day
>yell at meth heads for doing meth
>WHERESMYMETHMOM.mp3
>mom doesn't know
>kill mom because im a meth head because the state says meth is good for kids

golly guys doesn't ADHD sound like a real disease!

I don't have it and I don't possess the qualifications necessary to tell that people are lying about ADHD, and I don't know why they would be lying, so I side with the psychologists that believe it to exist.

I know for a fact it makes people annoying as fuck.

Same goes for bipolar assholes.

And people with general anxiety disorder.

Also "hypersensitive".

So sick and tired of being expected to give these retards a free pass for misbehaving.

Actually the system tried to make people conform by forcibly medicating people and forcing them in classes and schools far below their ability levels. It was to force everyone to be the same. Their peers also treated them unfairly.

Now when they finally are themselves you call them special snowflakes and say they shouldn't be given a pass.

I don't care about any systems or whatever drugs they take.

I care about them making their problems my problems.

It's something, it's just not what the APA says it is.

In this culture where true friendship is rare and people are so shallow why should they care if they annoy all the vapid people who will do nothing for them?

joooooooooiiin ussssssssssssssss

No one wants to be friends with them because all they do is wreck shit and expect to be excused for it.

Mental cases are mental cases.
End of story.

will it cure my space aids i really don't want space aids any more

Adhd or whatever is real. Real fucking annoying.

Or sheltered normal people who haven't been around anyone different in their lives get freaked out by anything the least bit different.

I am ADD with non of the hyper active bullshit.
I essentially take Adderall in very small doses for Working Memory problems.
Never any more than 10mg in a day. and never 7 days a week. There is a such thing as self discipline and effort that must be taken into account

With this being said, steroids should be legal

>cure
there is no cure

Because the American Education system has failed people with non-typical neurotendendencies. Kids and people with ADD/ADHD see the world differently than most. They're able to focus on many things all at once. I.e. A conversation going on behind them, the fly buzzing around a can of soda, the inner workings of a door knob, the change in hue on a color of paint in the shadow and in the light; all while trying to focus on the emotion on someone's face and the tone of their voice in the direct conversation they're actually involved in.

To the "normal" person they're interacting with, it seems as if said ADD/ADHD person doesn't care or is too dumb to understand. When in reality our brains are just searching for more outside stimulus.

Our brains have a switch, however. If we find the one thing that gives us the amount of stimulus our brains need, our neuro-pathways become overstimulated and flood the brain with serotonin. It's called Hyper-Focus.

The problem is, it becomes intensely difficult to get us to focus on anything but. At that point we basically lack what is referred to as "flow", or the ability to move from one task to the other. We obsess, and completely engulf ourselves with whatever it is that we are hyper focusing on spending hours even days working tirelessly on sucking as much stimulus out of it as we can. At that point perception of time and other boundaries get completely lost.

For people who don't actually have ADD/ADHD and take the medications we're prescribed it's essentially the same thing you experience on them. But those medications affect the brain differently for someone with it. It provides the brain with the seratonin it needs, so we're not constantly searching for the stimulus. We're able to carry on normally and flow from one task to the next.

It's something few people understand unless you actually have it, and honestly I don't really give a shit if you nigger faggots do or not.

I've learned to control my hyper focus.

>someone with ADHD is being loud as fuck
>ask them to stop yelling
>branded a bad goy because "he cant help but be loud and obnoxious, its the ADHD"
>"some people cant focus and be quiet like you user!"
>"cant belive you said that mate, he has ADHD! thats grim"
>*guy just sits there but now he's throwing shit at people*
>he wont stop doing the smallest thing then shout "WHAT MATE THATS FUKEN MENTAL"
>he constantly goes over to conversations, interrupts them then tries to talk with them ad shit gets awkward
the entirity of school sucked, its worse now because you cant tell someone to shush because then they'd pull the ADHD and turn you into bad goy #1. is it really that hard to stop talking about how much heroin/weed you did or about how evil protestantism/the crown is?

I was diagnosed with adhd when I was 11. So they started pumping a kid on the cusp of puberty with fucking amphetamines because I fidgeted. Fuck those people. It's a scam - I was understimulated. Now, 15 years later, I'm so successful that I am on Sup Forums on christmas day while my family is socializing. So take that, big pharma.

Because mental health is real.

I take 5mg twice a day for 5 years now after being diagnosed. Turned my life into a fulfilling, meaningful one where I make a difference in others lives. Used to be a complete clusterfuck of dubiousness toward the most menial tasks. The change literally happened within one hour after my first dose, so fuck you.

Enjoy being a miserable shrill who believes everything that doesn't affect (him) is a fallacy.

Do you even know what is involved in a proper diagnosis? Brain scans and an in depth study of frotal lobe and cerebellum activity, which (in fact) function observably different in someone with ADHD than in someone without.

So go fuck yourself in the nicest way possible.

ADHD is overdiagnosed in the US, but it underdiganosed elsewhere.

shut up and take the amphetamines

HA. Roasted.
Thx for this gift merry Christmas faggot!

"yo man my brain has more activity than other people"

"well my legs are smaller than other peoples"

idea call short leggedness a disease and manufacturer leg stilts to make small people bigger and give people who have "ADHD" meth so they can focus and have a fulfilling life!!!(i can't live without drugs because the doctors told me i am different because I am and they fixed me!!!