en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/rudolf-rocker-anarchism-and-anarcho-syndicalism
princeton.edu/~ota/disk3/1979/7918/791812.PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea.

Yes

Yeah. they were eventually purged though. Goes to show that Jews are just as retarded as everyone else when it comes to politics.

Yup.

>anarchists
Care to explain this undiluted faggotry?

Yes.

All of (((Lenin's))) band was ((()))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg

>Olof Aschberg (22 July 1877 – 21 April 1960) was a Swedish banker and businessman. Aschberg was a leftist sympathizer and helped finance the Bolsheviks in Russia. In gratitude, the Bolshevik government allowed Aschberg to do business with Soviet Union during the 1920s. In 1922, Aschberg founded Roskombank, the first Soviet international bank

>Aschberg had already gained the Soviet leaders' esteem by being one of the main connections in the early years after 1917 in evading the international boycott on gold robbed by the Bolsheviks, which he offered on the Stockholm market after having the bullions melted down and given new markings.

>Due to his Jewish background he was endangered when France was invaded by Nazi Germany in 1940 and could not sooner as January 1941 leave Europe via Lisbon when Vichy government gave order to set him free.

What do you think?

Lenin was an atheist

Yes.

Hear it from a Rabbi
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

And from Putin
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

This should sum it up.

Do you have a book or at the very least an essay that explains what 'anarchism' is and why it is good

You can take Jew away from the desert, but you can't make the Jew desert the Jew.

Stalin wasn't jewish so everybody who wants to play this body count argument can't play the jewish argument. Sadly the majority of Sup Forums is actually clinically retarded

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/rudolf-rocker-anarchism-and-anarcho-syndicalism

well Hitler wasn't German, so the Holocaust isn't on the Germans.

>Were Jews behind Soviet Union?

NYC Jews helped foment the Bolshevik Revolution and held many positions in the government that followed. Many churches burned, no Jew churches touched.

>theanarchistlibrary.org/library/rudolf-rocker-anarchism-and-anarcho-syndicalism
>Anarchism is a definite intellectual current of social thought, whose adherents advocate the abolition of economic monopolies and of all political and social coercive institutions within society.
>abolition of social coercive institutions
You're going to abolish people being greedy?

what is an example of a successful anarchist society?

NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

“The Council of the People’s Commissars comprises the following:

MINISTRY NAME NATIONALITY
President Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) Jew
Food Schlichter Jew
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) Jewess
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Finance Isidore Goukovski Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew
Refugees (assist.) Savitch Jew
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski Jew

NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov (president) Jew
Avanessof (sec.) Armenian
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew

I see that you got exactly one paragraph in before you decided to be over it.

It isn't for everybody.

That's the worst analogy of all time in every regard.
Austrians are German, Hitler was head of Germany and yes. The general German populace is not to blame.

This has zero to do with since Stalin wasn't jewish his murders don't count as jewish ones.

>Stalin
Oh wait.

“The following is the list of members of the Extraordinary Commission of Moscow:

NAME NATIONALITY
Dzerjinski (president) Pole
Peters (vice-president) Lett
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett

I actually like National Syndicalism

NAME NATIONALITY
Joseph Stalin (Vissarinaovich) Georgian
Adolf Hitler (Shickelgruber) Austrian Jew

Any examples though? Successful anarchist societies?

I actually didn't even get a whole sentence in because I came across that bit about abolishing oppressive structures. You can't do that. You can fight oppressive structures with other oppressive structures if you want, you can,t just get rid of oppression, that's ridiculous.

That's a non-argument. Most US presidents are not jews and yet they all suck israeli cock all day long.

That's what I like about Sup Forums. I agree with you guys more often than /leftypol/

Roosevelts were Jews. They finalized the whole mess we're in now. Clintons are also Jews.

Link you might enjoy.

princeton.edu/~ota/disk3/1979/7918/791812.PDF

Because US Presidents have the same position as Stalin had?

You can't just declare things a non-argument because you don't like reality.

>Any examples though? Successful anarchist societies?
It's a loaded question.
Is there anything I can say here short of some 1000 year Reich that would satisfy you?

That's not the point Hans. Most US pres are not jews but do their bidding anyway.
Stalin's purge didn't rid the USSR free of jewish influence.

Yes

That's exactly the point. Stop using canned phrases. Most US pres are not jews but do their bidding anyway and no US pres has the power Stalin had over the SU. Ergo Stalin didn't need to do anybodie's bidding.

>Stalin's purge didn't rid the USSR free of jewish influence
It did target jews too though. Which further evidences that they are not jewish coordinated. Did you forget what you're arguing for halfway through?

Dear user, jews are behind everything malicious in this world.

>(((eventually purged)))
Things that never happened in the Soviet Union

Post civil war barcelona. Paris commune. Those didnt last long tho pretty much the answer is know anarchists are just retards that thing everyone is opressing them

user the very first soviet regime was the most jewish of them all and yet it targeted jews too.
It's also foolish to think Stalin didn't need to stay in line to avoid getting pickaxe'd or abandoned by the money makers.

Anything at all you could use as an example would be useful, so I at least know what you're aiming for.

I'm sure there's lots of very interesting political theory about anarchism, but if one of the premises is the eradication of oppression, I'm not going to devote any time to reading about it, because I believe that to be completely impossible.

To me that would be like if all the animals in nature started suddenly cooperating, or fuck if the animals and the plants decided to band together.

>user the very first soviet regime was the most jewish of them all and yet it targeted jews too
Which has zero influence on whether Stalin's murders were jewish murders. If anything it relativates even more soviet murders.

>It's also foolish to think Stalin didn't need to stay in line to avoid getting pickaxe'd or abandoned by the money makers
The old using insults to hide that you have no arguments. What line did Stalin have to stay in? Abandoned by whom? How did this influence his purges?

I'm not even the person saying his murders were jewish in nature.
It's not an insult. As far as dictators go, if they don't please the military chain or the corporations keeping the economy from collapsing they get axed.
Hitler knew this.
Bonaparte knew this.
Lenin knew this.
Castro knew this.
Stalin knew this.

Come on now.

As we tend to get subverted by Statist Communists, or purged by capitalists, we don't have much of a long success track. Paris and Aragon are the only ones I can think of, and Paris wasn't strictly anarchistic.