What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Araragi-oni-chan wouldn't fuck her.

insanity

This
Caused by this

she was embarrassed about her Chinese comics

She was tired of everyone else's shit and thought they were useless trash. A real fedora tipper moment.

Couldnt describe it any better at a such short time

Her VA is a slut

It's like you are actually implying I watched that shit past nisemono

Basically her parents never disciplined her and up until recently she been able to get away with everything by acting cute. She's basically an American girl living in a Japanese society.

You have nothing to regret, user.

>That first scene with her in nise

*INCREASING BLOODFLOW*

>people getting away with everything because they are hot is an American thing
user...

user, please

she's too dumb

New season when

I need more Nadeko

She is the cutest.

She's a yandere. Being fucked up and cringe is normal.

you know that time of the month when women and girls that age get a bit uppity about everything?

yeah, that and puberty were her problem.

Seriously I haven't had the will to continue this series when I got to this episode. I just knew it would be stupid when she started listening to the snake.

50% unrequited fug with RRG
50% ashamed that she's an enormous dork that wants to draw echi manga for a living

Nobody said being best girl was easy.

thank you for your correct statement

Care to elaborate? Kana Hanazawa if I'm not wrong.

(pic not related)

Her Sodachi-onee-chan was a hikikomori during the start of series so she couldn't get proper life advice early.

>read the OP
>instantly thinking "probably that arararagi wouldn't fuck her"
>its the first post

heh, never change

Her problem is being undisputable worst girl in a show where every girl but her and cat are great.

Anyone who can't see that short hair faia sistas is better than long hair is retarded.

She did absolutely nothing wrong and people can't seem to understand that she's better than every other girl and it makes them furious.

She wanted to be edgy, but Araragi wouldn't let her

You did not understand shit user. She could not get away with it. Her parents gave her everything and she did not learn to take care of herself, so everyone is taking advantage of her now and she developed an avoidant personality disorder because of that.

It's the truth user,
although it wouldn't work, because Arararagi likes being treated badly and Snake was the only one who was going to be directly affectionate and loving and deredere

Except cat, who is deeply into NTR

Neither of these are really correct. It's not that she was spoiled or babied by her parents, it's that she realized at a young age that she could get away with things by acting a certain way. Remember at school she acts distant, which causes teachers to just give up when scolding her and at home she acts withdrawn which causes her parents to believe she is depressed and they'll buy her shit to try and cheer her up.

I think this all started kind of by accident, in that she found that acting a certain way makes situations go favorably for her and thus she begins to rely on that to get by in life. I don't think there was a real intent to cause harm by it, she just wanted to avoid as much conflict as possible. You have to remember she's just a kid, so you can't really pin much blame on her.