Jesus Christ this show is fucking garbage

Jesus Christ this show is fucking garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FT23AwNPOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We know.

wow this isnt much of a bait, we've been acknowledging this for a while

Then why is it the most popular thing in anime right now?

Is it normies?

t. low-test moeshit loving nu-male

Kill yourself, son of a bitch.

thats because your gay

Yeah what high-test masuline ladies man dosn't men dressed in flamboyant slutty clothing expressing the most homoerotic shit on tv?

Why are jojo fans such children?

I don't wear womens clothing, like most the men in this show.

Suck my dick, little faggot.

Asking for head from other men is pretty gay dude, especially since you obviously have a thing for men in womens clothing.

It's just that ormalfags and shit eaters like to pretend this is somehow the only good shonen when it really is just slightly above DBS tier of garbage, nothing more.

I watched the entire first season and it's so fucking boring. Jack shit fuckin happens and the whole "you get superpowers from the sun and jesus and friendship" is asinine.

Weakest bait I've seen all day.

Suck my fucking dick, bastard.

Gay

>starting with the anime
read the fucking manga

Is it still boring shit with fake suspense and transvestites?

The manga is decent, it's nothing special you little faggot. How about you grind your hips into my crotch you fucking cock sucker

because it's actually good

jjl plot is starting to pick back up again. its still stand of the week/slice of life but the main end-goals of the characters are appearing and the story is progressing faster.

You cannot tell me with a straight face this art is good.

*SOHN OF AH BEEEEECH

>muh flamboyant poses and wacky stands
JoJo's is probably the most overrated manga ever created.
It's kinda funny, but nowhere near the greatest shonen manga.

>jojo
>shonen

why are you even discussing a topic you don't even understand on a fundamental level?

>jojo haters are this desperate

Araki is a good artist. He's heavily stylistic, but if you actually want to insult him make fun of his terrible writing instead it'll get under his fans' skin easier.

JoJo's was published on a shonen magazine during 17 years, so it can be considered as a shonen too.

part 7 was so good because of moments like this between johnny and gyro

in fact, part of what I'm hating about part 8 is how gappy has no brojo. He just kinda does things on his own

Depends on what you consider "shonen"

By today's standards, parts 1-6 are hardly shonen due to how the big 3 has warped the genre over the years

Gappy technically is his own brojo though due to what he is.

part 7 is the best manga I've ever read

oh wow, didn't think of it like that

The big 3 warping the genre doesn't change the fact that JoJo's was oriented to a kid demographic until part 7.
JoJo's is not better than Dragon Ball.

wow I haven't seen shitflinging like this since Naruto threads

what is it about jojo that makes people so assmad

Dragon Ball was fantastic

It's a friggin good show.

generic shit

Part 1 is weak shit but serves an an alright introduction. Part 2 is when it started to become interesting and Part 3 and 4 are fucking great.

Jojotards think their shitty battle shonen is deep and better than literally everything else, and jojohaters are autistic enough to dismiss an entire show because of the cancerous fanbase.
Jojo's is just an average manga with cool designs and a shoddily-elaborated sequence of asspulls as a plot.

Everyone has become contrarian with its popularity.

>asspulls
You had it right til you dropped your retard buzzword.
Do the world a favor and shoot yourself, American. ;^)

I dont get it. Its not like we are spamming the board with our shit.

>"right now"
The west is only barely starting to catch up with the rest of the world, Jojo's has been fucking massive everywhere non-english speaking since forever.

You have to admit it's better than the shovel load of other Battle Shounens that have come out in the past 6 years?

They took something I loved and shat all over it. I cannot forgive them.

its fun to watch, but i forget people like you dont know what fun is because you've never experienced it.

I stopped coming to Sup Forums around the end of 2010 and only started coming back recently

the Sup Forums hivemind back then liked/didn't mind jojo

now the hivemind hates it and only the people in the general like it

what the fuck happened? was the show really that bad? did it just attract too much attention from Sup Forums?

>did it just attract too much attention from Sup Forums?

Yes, the generals are half Sup Forums-posters

Some anons on here just like to hate on a series that gets too popular. Back in 2010 Not even Part 1 had been animated yet, so it wasn't the well known.

>Jojo gets animated
>shitty memes and jokes pulled from the show overflow
>the internet discussions become overloaded with shitposting and cancer
>normies can't stop talking about it
>"is that a Jojo reference?"
>Sup Forums general becomes a cesspool of faggots who endlessly post putrid, diseased cancer
>typical contrarian mindset of Sup Forums also starts hating the series because its surge in popularity after the anime
All these things combined lead to the situation today.

Nailed it

Nice ad-hominem, jojoshitter.
Also
>implying i'm american

I've watched a few episodes and it was alright, The English slang being used is pretty entertaining to watch.

I forgot to keep watching it so it's on my endless backlog for a while, I can definitely see why people would really enjoy this.

Also one of the best ED's.

Shounen means it's aimed at a young/adolescent male audience. Not even One Piece on steroids will ever change that fact, nor the fact that JoJo was a shounen for the first 6 parts.

>that post
>with that image
>from that shitty shounen

Lol man, you are see-through

mean while op calls this crap """""""anime"""""""

>People unironically believe JoJo is a bad anime
Checkmate.
youtube.com/watch?v=-FT23AwNPOM

Aren't you supposed to watch it ironically? I liked it

It was just a funny face, man. Stop implying things.
Also, all shounen are inherently shit. Man up and read some seinen instead of spouting that "muh homoerotic wacky bara clusterfuck" is superior to real manga.

2/10.
You'll try harder next time. Don't use Boku no Shit images, ok?

Yeah, I should use some truly epic jojo memes next time.

If you sperg out and derail the conversation because of the source of someone's reaction image, you've lost the argument.

I love jim jim's wacky expedition

>People who only watched part 1 anime and then say the entirety of Jojo is shit
>People who think the whole of Jojo is the "haha big strong manly BARA man fuck me in the asshole" circlejerk from part 2
>People who refuse to read manga
>People who think Jojo is only appreciated because it has le ebin maymayz
Weak.

>Judging all of Jojo just from Phantom Blood, his objectively weakest part
>not reading the manga and appreciating how Araki grew in both writing and art
Sure, it's flawed. No series can be perfect. There are some dumb asspulls. But ultimately, it's a classic shounen that you can tell Araki legitimately enjoys drawing. Not a lot of people can say they're doing what they love.

>it gets better several books in guise

Writers grow and improve over time, user. I'm surprised you don't realize this.

jojo has 8 parts different from each other

Araki has been writing this for over 30 years, and the entire point of giving us a new cast, setting, and genre for each Part is that each can be significantly different than those before it and Araki never has to be tied down with pre-established conventions and story beats. Part 1 has virtually nothing to do with Part 8 aside from a small handful of Araki's more unique personal writing quirks, so to say that JoJo gets better over time is a VERY valid assessment.

DELET

What don't you like about it?

Compare Phantom Blood to Steel Ball Run and then you can see that Araki has gotten a lot better at being a mangaka over 30 years.

>Jesus Christ this show is fucking garbage.
>Jesus Christ
That's a JoJo reference, guys

I'm not a really a normie.... I do a lot of drugs though.

DUDE
DRUGS
LMAO

What? They make consuming most forms of media entertaining as hell.

Have you ever tried watching sakuga on LSD? It's fucking amazing.

>did it just attract too much attention from Sup Forums
And others, yes. The old Sup Forums jjba posters have pretty much already abandoned ship. Even jojolion threads have become terrible.

It's a solid show that gets shat on endlessly because it's newfound fanbase is absolute detestable.

Better than BnHA.

What argument? I think I was just out-right insulting him.
stop being ironic

Compare the fanbase now to back then. All the normalfags are jumping on the bandwagon because all they see are funny memes. For lack of a better description, they do not respect the series. It's just endlessly spouting the same catchphrases and forcing it onto everything. All the content is just superimposing a character's face onto something else and there's hardly any creativity.

I heard it gets better after the first arc but I haven't powered through it yet.

I agree, part 1 and Dio is fucking garbage

7 > 8 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 1

t. insecure faggot

shit>shit>shit>shit>shit>shit>shit>shit

oh dady....i love you

>being this assmad

seriously why are jojohaters so obsessed with something they don't read/watch

Same as me hating Undertale. I haven't play it but it looks gay as fuck.

Also it's cool to be contrarian on Sup Forums

i didn't watched/readed JoJo the post

I read up to Blue Hawaii you fucking nigger. Fuck back off to >>Sup Forums

Why there is no cute girl in JoJo?

Have you read part 8?

>i wrote a random name from the last part to pretend i readed it the post