All boomers will die in your lifetime

> All boomers will die in your lifetime

FEELS GOOD MAN, YOU ARE ALL ONE STEP IN THE GRAVE BABYBOOMERS, ENJOY YOUR LAST COUPLE OF DECADES KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R3cruT28qHs
youtube.com/watch?v=lU6NlK3OQDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that cat is so fucking kawaii

youtu.be/R3cruT28qHs

Dat fluffy tail desu

>You will die in your lifetime

yeah but they die first tho, then us, then lil pumps gen and so on

boomers are immortal

Party soon.

Thats a maine coon! Awesome kittys!

Thank fucking god. I hate them more than anything else.

no, the cat is a peruvian mestiza. She looks like a mini maine coon cuz of the fluff

If Millennial men hate women and the ones who don't hate them hate people with different kinds of brains it's not an improvement. My generation will blame me for being different and other generations will blame me for being Millennial or for seeing the problems. I will have to wait for Generation Alpha to actually have loyalty. If they do something for me good. If they don't and blame me for the generation I'm in they can go fuck themselves too.

Statistically a lot of us will be dead within a few years. Have you ever thought about the fact that you might be dead within a few days, hell maybe hours for some here?

Yea great. Too bad there's so many of them they can force me to take care of them.

Thanks for the $1.5 trillion tax cut so we can party our final years even harder! Enjoy paying that bitch off, kiddies!

within the next hour would be great/

Listen. We may not live forever, but our impact will last forever. We've done more than your generation of burnouts ever will.

>groda_9.jpg
kek

don't be stupid FABIO DASILVA monkey, unlike your shithole were you can get mugged and killed in the blink of an eye, here we live a pretty comfy and long life.

Enjoy being a monkey

Yah . But.
Who's going to wipe your nose and ass
And give you allowance when all the Boomers are gone ?

Your gen did literally nothing gramps, fucking useless retards destroying the economy and making cost of living pretty fucked up.

Useless old fart

Just remember all the shitskins you've flooded into the country and your hard-ons for affirmative action. More likely than not, they're gonna be "attending" to you, or not so much, here soon when you can't take care of yourself. If you're an old white guy, they're really gonna fuck you over good. You didn't have any kids, or if you had 1 or 2, they won't be taking care of your old ass because they'll be working 2 jobs. So in short. Fuck. You. Boomer. Karmas a bitch and you will get zero sympathy from us.

Link related - youtube.com/watch?v=lU6NlK3OQDc

Work with boomers at a factory. I understand why so many production jobs moved overseas. Boomers can die screaming.

They really did. $20 trillion U.S. debt, their obsession with "diversity", their complete self-absorption with themselves and little regard for the future by having less kids than their parents. We're still seeing a lot of this with their autism with political correctness and compulsion with tattling on who said something naughty to someone else 20yrs ago. It's like emotionally, they're still juveniles. They don't realize yet how little we'll care about their issues when it comes time to cut entitlements. Fuck 'em.

The youngest boomers are 52.

They're gonna be around for 50 more years minimum.

Better hope Jamarcus can do basic math when he's measuring out your meds in your assisted living facility their gramps. And that he's not high while doing it. Just wait until we start cutting your entitlements to address your 20 trillion dollar debt. Get fucked.

no way kid, 70 y/o for the average retard with shit diet and lifestyle, a couple of decades and 80% of them are OUT.

Rot in hell babyboomers

Bump
Bumping to keep boomer hate thread alive.

I'm 53
My wife id dying from stage 4 cancer
OP is a fucking faggot
Hope OP gets arse cancer in the mouth

Where do you think you are? But seriously we can’t let the boomers destroy the planet before they die in thier selfish lives.

The bulk have retired and now living off the gibs. The gibs we're gonna cut waaaaay back soon.

HAHAHAHA, GET FUCKED OLD FART

I hope she suffers a lot, then i hope you survive until your 90's so you can suffer and grieve

TRASH

You made this thread all worth babyboomer, ty for the blogpost keep me updated when she dies