BEAR WITH ME ON THIS ONE!!!!

Who is Jesus? A prophet? A son of god? A fraud? NO

Jesus was a God's military/political attache, sent on God's behalf to tell humans to Stop sinning.
Humans didn't listen to him and they killed him. Since then Jews and their allies slowly built governments so they could achieve their final goal. The battle against the God. One human government, one army

google.ba/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/battle-of-armageddon/&ved=0ahUKEwj__8yT4KXYAhXC_KQKHacJCtgQFghnMBc&usg=AOvVaw3tYI3hOWfDOZ7ECqz-20xv

He didn't tell us to stop sinning. We are born with sin you faggot retard. He came to die for our sins and protect us from God's justice so that we can be with God.
Despite being a complete disappointment God really likes us.

Imagine how horrible everything else must be if we’re so shit, but still get this type of consideration.

Praise God he gave us a good deal.

A Jew who claimed to be the son of god and the messiah who had enough medical knowledge to help people. His medical procedures were eventually rewritten or outright claimed to be miracles after he had been executed.

t. ultracrepidarian

THE QUESTION IS:
At the Battle of Armageddon, are you faggs gonna join NATO'S 666TH PANZERGRENADIREN SS "MULTI-CULTI VIBRANT DIVERSITY" or STAND NEXT TO OUR CREATOR

>God really likes us
>Sends you to hell unless you worship him
>Sends you to hell if you never even hear about him

Just fucking happen already

God is not barney the fucking dinosaur you overly sensitive soyboy

God didn't create us directly.
We're the impregnation of the Evolution that was started by God.
We got too self aware, now we're trying to wage a war on god

>Love someone
>Torture them for all eternity
I think Christians just have Stockholm syndrome.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I'll pray for you as I would my brother user. Having you here reading about Him already shows you've begun the path to the Truth.

All the propaganda and weird freemasonry shit has me so confused.

On one hand I like the story of Jesus, I like Jesus himself.

But, Jesus was a Jew and Christianity teaches you to forgive trespasses these days.

Christians have been cucked hard and are buying the wrong story. God say's do not kill but the original word meant kill as in murder. If some mother fucker is threatening you or your family scare him off and if left with no choice paint the walls with his brains. God knows what was in your heart, if you knew the intruder would leave but you killed him out of anger or if you did it in self defense. It's the law of your country that is going to fuck you on self defense.

Jesus wasn't a Jew
He was sent by the God to tell jews that we're all children of god and that Jews are not "special people". They got mad and killed him, then they spent centuries preparing for a battle of The End of Times against God
Everything else is propaganda to trick you . STAY VIGILANT

So tell me what is wrong about my viewpoint? God is all powerful meaning he could easily choose not to send people to hell, god is all loving meaning he doesn't want people to go to hell. So why would he send people to hell?

The primary problem with Christian logic is its usage of absolutes. Dualistic religions easily solve the problem of evil by removing god's omnipotence, making him equal in power to the devil (or Angra Mainyu or whatever your religion call god's evil counterpart) you can justify evil since god can't remove evil. By removing absolute benevolence you can justify hell since god is willing to send people to hell. Christianity is garbage because it tries to make god someone you want to worship while still justifying a flawed world and omnipotence. Outside of Christianity and Islam god is either not omnipotent or not omnibenevolent. In Zoroastrianism Ahura Mazda is the equal of Angra Mainyu, in Judaism Yahweh is pretty clearly displayed as legalistic, moralistic, possessive of his creations and people, and willing to play favourites. In Christianity god is all loving but cannot stop evil, in Christianity god is all powerful but doesn't simply destroy or prevent the devil from contacting humans, in Christianity god is all loving but still lets people suffer for all eternity.

Jew

he basically pressed Run solarsystem.exe

Just because you are sent to development hell when fucking up your code, doesn't mean he sent you there.
Things are very different up there, he really doesn't want you to suffer that's all, but he doesn't punish you. The punishment is inherent.

I was in your place before and I understand where you are coming from. You are angry, lost, and confused. You've bought a story about "religion" which is a lumped together intentional mistelling taking what it considers the worst of many religions.
Go to a church and ask honestly the questions you want answered in your own life. Leave your anger at home, forget the talking points you've been fed by comedians and MSM, open your heart and mind.
God humbled himself among us to allow for that relationship with us. That is what we are celebrating today. He's not going to give you hugs and chocolates but something greater.

>Just because you are sent to development hell when fucking up your code, doesn't mean he sent you there.
It means he's a garbage programmer and thus not omnipotent. That is the issue with absolutes, if they err from the path of perfection to even the slightest extent they are no longer meet the criteria for the absolute. If god commits any act of evil no matter how small he is no longer omnibenevolent, if god's work has any flaws he is no longer omnipotent. The fact that the universe is flawed means that either
A. God created an imperfect world because he himself is imperfect
or
B. God created an imperfect world because he is okay with humans suffering and is kind of a dick

Jesus was a prophet and the Son of God, but also the other stuff and you are right about a human world government wanting a world army to make war against God. This is the Battle of Armageddon prophecied in The Revelation of Jesus Christ. You need to Nicene Creed, OP. Your life depends on it.

Your salient point is better received without the meme flag. Sig heil, anyway.

Can a Christian explain this?

It's the expansion of the Tetractys.

It coincides with a 330 number grid 33 x 10 see pt

The image shown appears like a star of David, it's actually a star tetrahedron with 8 points and a center (9) 8 worlds and Midgard.

One half of the expansion, 64 tetrahedron has 1225 nodes in the final expansion, Dec 25th.
This is where 2592 is found in th factor 9 grid.

December 25th is the Winter Solstice.

This happens because of earth tilt wobble, which changes a degree every 72 years, we have 12 ages, 30 degrees per age, 2160 years per age and 25,920 years per cycle.

The Star Tetrahedrob has 12 main vectors (12 apostles) the first Tetractyks is drawn by drawing 7 overlapping circles, 7 days of creation.

Each expansion of the Tetractys in this sequence will reduce to 1.
1, 10, 28, 91, 325, 1225... etc

The Tetractys is the Hebrew Tetragrammaton, the Jewish God. YHWH is 4 letters.

Tetractys, tetra, 4.

1+2+3+4=10

1:2
2:3
3:4

Also, the expansion of tetractys split up into tetrahedron shows an inverse square type law... where nodes are removed where otherwise they would overlap.

All of the Hebrew alphabet can be found in the 2D expansion of the Tetractys.

As can the 24 Elder Futhark runes which Odin found between the Fire and Ice (oppositee) (tetrahedron pointing up, tetrahedron pointing down) in the creation of the worlds (8 worlds and Midgard).

I came up with all of this after I spoke to God, I said, mate I don't know your name or who or what you are, but give me something to bring down these corrupt religions.

Over the next few months I came up with this, and came closer to God, whom I now accept as a reality; God is the higher level of consciousness we all have, but seldom listen to.
We are living outside communion with what we all know inside our own thoughts (God) but choose to go against these higher levels of consciousness and remain in our current state.

>explain this
Easy, you are autistic. Take pills.

I was religious before, didn't particularly make any sense to me, seemed pointless, disliked the overall philosophy of Christianity, didn't feel happy, or fulfilled or anything.

If I had to choose a religion I would probably choose either Islam or Hinduism. I personally prefer the philosophy of the former with a significant focus on enforced modesty and no issues with calling out the Jews or committing acts of violence against your enemies (as opposed to Christian ideas of turn the other cheek and love your enemy). As for Hinduism I much prefer its overall concept of an afterlife and its sense of internal justice, your actions are the primary decider of your fate instead of happening to choose the correct religion, also heaven sounds extremely unpleasant, and hell is obviously much worse, I would rather have reincarnation in the style of hinduism.

Doesn't send you to hell if you never hear His Word, it says so clearly fedora man.

Le Enlightened Atheist thinks his opinion matters.

If I live to witness the Battle, no matter how old I'll be, I will stand next to Jesus and flank the shit out of Sodomites

Christians, or those who have knowledge on this subject (hey freemasons) please shed light on my schizophrenia.

I'm particularly fascinated with the number 153.

153 fish in a net before it was just about to burst?

The 5th expansion sub section has 153 nodes.

After this expansion too many nodes are removed per tetrahedron to hold a structure together.

There's 36 nodes in a tetractys tetrahedron and 18 are gradually being removed with each expansion.

An inverse square type law.

Fascinating
got any more?

Probably.
Though if I am, high functioning.

I spent some time on this while heavily influenced by drugs.

Mostly LSD weed and mushrooms.

I was suffering major depression and locked myself inside and started playing with geometry.

>I was religious
This is what I didn't like, the rituals. It took me awhile to find a place that didn't feel "religious". I think some might say I'm no true christian because I didn't get baptized and I don't bother with sacrament or w/e the bread eating thing is. Also I'm on this God forsaken board after all.
I tried a mosque years ago and it was the worst of this that I've seen yet, very much a set of rituals and felt fake.
I'd say find a church that works for you and focuses on your relationship with God through Jesus. If they try to tell you God will fix all your money problems and will give you hugs and kisses every night be wary. God loves us like an disciplined Patrician Roman father would love his children. Don't expect Him to spare the rod when teaching you lessons.

It's called meth and should be available at your street corner

I feel you user. I know it's cliche but I just want to tell you to "let go" and don't worry about having to have everything explained like a math problem. Focus on things you can control and interact with others in the real world rather than only on this board or in sterile work/family/therapist environments. God doesn't intend for us to be comfortable all the time.
If you are taking stimulants lay off. Even coffee until you feel relaxed.
Some exercises that helped me to ground myself-
Check your toes; are they flat on the ground or clenched into a ball
Check your shoulders; are they hunched up towards your ears or hanging relaxed
Check your breathing; are you taking relaxed full breaths or short gasps that feel like they are at the top of your lungs only
Check your hands; hold them out are they shaking/twitching or relatively steady
Most of all be conscious of your current physical state and don't let yourself run away in your head to another place. Life here may seem slow, drab, and miserable but that's only your perspective. Learn to love the air you breathe and feel of the ground beneath your feet (or the seat on your bottom).

Jewish shills in this thread getting mad I am posting proof their religions are based on Norse paganism

Jesus was probs a white European, who spoke of Odin, the allfather, and was probs disgusted by Jews, so he tried to teach them our ways. God (Odins) ways.

Odin + 12 main Gods of Norse paganism
Jesus + 12 disciples

Plz

I accept I am a degenerate for taking drugs, but hey, I am only a man.

>I accept I am a degenerate for taking drugs, but hey, I am only a man.
We are all imperfect. God isn't going to cast you out for your sin. Some people might and that simply shows how imperfect they are. Only Jesus was perfect enough to accept anything and anyone. I accept you as a man equal to me, I would love you as a brother, but I will not love your sin nor should you love mine you double nigger.

the irony would be, that the devil lives only in yourself, and only you can "siege" him, if you do, Jesus and his people will open themselves to you.

that would be kind of crazy

otherwise My guess for armageddon is 2033 or 2061, well I might still live.

Thanks man.

I do need to stop drinking coffee.

I am quite fit, martial arts, bodybuilder & swimmer. I also practice meditations.

But I have A LOT more work to do, before I can say I am at my best.

So why would you tell other people his word? The moral thing to do would be to try to kill off your own religion so nobody goes to hell for hearing his word and not believing it.

I don't mind rituals, I find church a bit boring but I can deal with that, my issue was that I disagreed with the fundamental philosophy of Christianity as a religion that preached peace, love, and acceptance to all. I don't mine peace and love as a general rule, but turn the other cheek, and loving your enemy is retarded.

Cheers bro

I am pretty good now.

Stopped all that shit, still smoke a dooby every so often.. but that needs to stop as well.

Mostly because I want to be a good role model for young whites. Right now I am a degenerate for taking drugs and wasting my time and efforts.

I don't believe it was alwsys this way.

The goyim, gentiles are supposed to be gentle.

Christians teachings changed over time to weaken the societies to immigration, this is by design.

I found myself caring less about physical fitness, although not totally abandoned, once I accepted God through Jesus. Would like to get back to martial arts, felt much more comfortable in my skin with all that stretching.

>turn the other cheek
I love this one with how it's been misinterpreted. Turn the other cheek is actually you demanding the person who slaps you to treat you as an equal by striking with the palm of the hand rather than the back though the rest of the passage is probably more relevant to what you are trying to say. You need to understand what Jesus was teaching us here and it's not something I'm equipped to explain. I believed incorrectly that this was weakness until I studied further. It's better if you reach the understanding yourself. Ask yourself how so many Christians have been able to fight in wars, defend their homes, and otherwise use violence while still calling themselves followers of God's word. You probably hand wave it away like I used to do, say their hypocrites or morons. But look at it another way, is there something you are not understanding or have been intentionally misled on?
I dunno user. I don't think anyone could have helped me before. It's a path you walk yourself. As I said I will pray for you to find your path and I hope it is by God's side where I can stand with you.

>wasting my time and efforts
This is what finally made me get back to searching for God. Everything I did felt so irrelevant. I still come and shit post on Sup Forums like I've been doing for so many years. It's true when they say you are here forever. Only the boards you use change.

Forgot to deposit meme to thread as payment for discussion.
May God bless you all this Christmas day and lead OP away from the cocks he so loves to gobble.

The bible is pretty clear not to commit acts of violence, the Old Testament is fine with outright genocide on the other hand. There is a clear separation in what is considered right between the Old Testament and New Testament.
>The old testament was very nationalistic for lack of a better word, it was about the Jewish people, Yahweh is the god of the Jews, not the god of the Egyptians or Persians, he only cared about the Jews.
>The new testament is about god being for everyone, inviting non-Jews to convert and follow Christ, overall being a very universalist religion

>The old testament was fine with violence not only in self defence, but to reclaim what is yours, to punish tyrants, or simply for revenge by genociding a group of people who once attacked you. If Yahweh was the patron god of the French he likely would have ordered Foch and Clemenceau to kill every last German man woman and child following WW1.
>The new testament is about peaceful resistance, for example turning the other cheek instead of punching back, this is particularly ironic since the Maccabean revolt against the Seleucids took place less than 200 years before Jesus' crucifixion and likely saved the Jewish religion from extinction at the hands of Hellenization and included not even militarized resistance but mass slaughter of Jews who had converted to Greek religions.

When it comes to following the preaching on violence Islam is much closer to Jewish tradition than Christianity.

Why does the Christ's death absolve us of our sins?

It seems like just another murder, more sin. Where comes the redemption?
Where absolution?

>Turn the other cheek stuff
The issue is that it is about passive resistance instead of actively fighting back. My moral code is essentially if someone hits you, hit them back, don't just passively resist. If my country is invaded I'm not going to just sit by and protest or boycott their products, I am going to fight, if that means killing principally innocent people so be it. Hell I am even fine with wars for revanchist purposes.

> But look at it another way, is there something you are not understanding or have been intentionally misled on?
Is there? Is there any verse in the new testament (ie. the teachings of Jesus or Jesus's immediate followers) that tells you to face violence with violence, let alone to wage wars of aggression?

Long story short- It has to do with the sacrifice required to cover your sin and talk to God who is the perfect being with justice and all that jazz. Basically you would have to sacrifice a lamb or w/e to talk to God then God sent his son Jesus as the lamb to end all lambs and was sacrificed for your sins for past, future, and present. Accept Jesus fully and you get to use that blood. Might seem like a writ allowing you to commit sin like crazy right? The catch is that if you are truly accepting Jesus and his word you aren't going to want to sin.

Yes you are misunderstanding. You can in fact fight back but that should not be your first instinct. The desire for peace and mutual compromise should be first. That passage is also more relevant for those living under Roman rule at the time and should be looked at through that lens. Hit them back, heard of eye for an eye? If some dindus jump you absolutely beat the fuck out of them. But if a nog is smack talking and acting like a chimp but not actually attacking and you know it don't shoot him.

> My moral code is essentially if someone hits you, hit them back

Right but a slap is an insult, not an assault. The bible instucts us to be kind, yet cunning. If you lack the means to defend yourself, sell your cloak and buy a sword. If someone invades your home, strike them down, but if they leave, do not go search them out the next day to murder them.

You cant go cherrypicking passages, thats what the catholic church does and thats why they have a satan worshiping cuckuld of a pope.

>Is there? Is there any verse in the new testament (ie. the teachings of Jesus or Jesus's immediate followers) that tells you to face violence with violence, let alone to wage wars of aggression?

Live by the sword, die by the sword is the only thing that springs to mind.

so jews celebrate the death of christ and think he is boiling in shit they created bolshevism a soft term for judaism that exterminates christians that they created help me understand Sup Forums

OP is a faggot disregard his idiotic ramblings drawn from an even more moronic comic

>the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. They live for their bellies, they gape for the things of this world, their condition is not better than that of pigs: St John Chrysostom, Ad Jude Homily 1
so how did we get from this to muh judeo Christianity?

>drawn from an even more moronic comic
the comic i found funny however the sad part is fags like OP believe that