Are women inferior?

Are women inferior or just different from men? Should there be more women leaders in power? Can anyone give examples of how men are superior to women or vice versa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BD6h-wDj7bw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

We're not inferior just better :^)

Different, in many aspects their capabilities are worse then men.

Absolutely no more women. But this is more of a temperament question than gender question. No liberal should be in power.

Women are better at playing mental games with other people. Women have more compassion. They are more useful when raising young children. Men are better at everything else... obviously.

Seems legit, thanks. user

bobs or gtfo

timestamp also is accepted

btw, should I come to Bulgaria? what is in there? I am bored.

The lack of a Y chromosome makes a huge difference. Not fully human. If not convinced by biology, look at history.

>bobs or gtfo
I'm not falling for this again

>Women have more compassion.

Oh I hope this is just bait.

щa ибa в пичкaтa лeлинa

Compassion... I meant to say empathy. I am going to use the famous sentence: some studies show that

Y chromosome is a mutation.

if you are going to run around and tell that you have bobs and vagene, you better to be able to have a proof with you.

why do roasties keep asking dumb questions?
you know what to do bitch,
tits or gtfo.

Womens nature is to be narcissists. Mens are to provide for their family (the country)

thus men are the only one who should lead

Rude.
Didn't your mother ever teach you some manners?

I prefer the company of women

Males and females complement each other nicely. They're good at different things. More males than females have IQs in the retard range but more males than females exist in the genius range. Males have invented everything. Females have always taken care of children. If you wanna make fun of them for raising the future generation and not being good at politics or inventing things, that's up to you but I would not recommend. There's two ways to look at it:
1. Males and females play in different fields therefore superiority and inferiority don't apply.
or
2. When looking at politics, science, business, physical strength,money, wealth etc. women do not compare to men and are inferior to men.
In either case treating women decently is a good idea because if they get upset they take revenge on the next generation.

>empathy

Oh man you couldn't be more wrong. To them it's all about feeling good, and that guides everything they do. Guess who controls those feelings? Consensus.
Not only do they not care about others but they don't even know what it means to care. Everything is about how you "make her" feel.

Well true...

But what is empathy? the feeling you get to yourself when you are thinking that you are doing something for somebody else. So, this is why we are full of third world now in EU, because women without children are guiding their empathy towards these migrants who are full grown men.

like said, empathy is feeling that women get from helping and they feel good about it. There is more of that in women than men.

and you are right, they do not know what real love is. or what to actually care for somebody else is. they only care how they feel. but they have this thinking in their head that they have to do something for somebody to make them feel good.

Women are inferior in many ways, but superior in others. For example, they tend to be much better at noticing the needs of their children, forming a bond with their child, etc. Women are also more-or-less about the same intellect, while the smartest man is much smarter than every women and the stupidest man far stupider than every women. Men are also faster, stronger, and more stress-resilient, while women are more flexible and sociable. Men are more akin to logic, women more so to emotion - how they FEEL about things, not just the raw logic behind the action. For example, look at the refugee crisis. It made lots of women (and feminized men) FEEL good even though importing hordes of third-worlders is completely nonsensical. In the end it all balances out, but women need to know their place. The second a culture pretends that they have actual agency is when the whole thing begins to fall apart.

tl;dr Woman get back in the kitchen!

áre women even human?
youtube.com/watch?v=BD6h-wDj7bw

Women who fail to be wives, mothers, homemakers, and fail again by voting, working, and giving up the puss for very little in return, thereby failing to do the very thing they are meant to do in life (make babies), are in every way inferior to men who work, lift, and in general be the best version of them selves that they can be, in a way that would support a family.

They are good for sex

>because women without children are guiding their empathy towards these migrants who are full grown men.

That is repressed sexuality, an innate desire to be dominated by more aggressive invading man.

>like said, empathy is feeling that women get from helping and they feel good about it. There is more of that in women than men.

They do it to make THEMSELVES feel better, they don't care about the actual people, hence virtue signaling.

>and you are right, they do not know what real love is. or what to actually care for somebody else is. they only care how they feel.
Bingo

>but they have this thinking in their head that they have to do something for somebody to make them feel good

But if they really cared then they'd consider the negative long term consequences which arise from what they do. But no, throw in a token to make the bad feelings go away and that's it.

>That is repressed sexuality, an innate desire to be dominated by more aggressive invading man.

I think you are half right. Somebody said that it is likely to be the rape fantasy that women have. They do not actually want it, but fantasize about it and then fear that it will happen.

But how do you explain the fact that they are treating rapefugees like children?

>But if they really cared then they'd consider the negative long term consequences which arise from what they do.

Yes, but they are generally fairly stupid. So are men (as the average of IQ is only point or two behind men) but women are listened more and actually given some value. Even the stupid ones.

Rape relieves them of all responsibility, which is considered liberating because it's purely someone else's fault, the ultimate all-access pass to societal sympathy and financial rewards. They hate accountability far more than a collapsing society. And they love approval, worshippers, and free money.

not inferior in terms of being a complementary aid with different strengths, but in terms of raw physical build or competitiveness? inferior, yes.

Women are inferior. They lack logic and common sense. Have you ever watched a woman drive? It's insane. No logic, no mechanical ability. Just one stupid move after another.

>again

Give it a rest it's Chanukah m8

>But how do you explain the fact that they are treating rapefugees like children?

I'm sure maternal instinct leads the way here, and yes that emotional state which must be maintained. The childless woman is a sad, miserable thing.

Widely different. Without them the World would be a sad place.

>Rape relieves them of all responsibility,

This is very true. And it is just and extreme example, works as brilliantly in every other facet also: if you want a relationship, do not tell it to the girl and make her decide. If you want sex, do not ask for it and make her decide. Ad nauseaum.

Do not put a women in the place where if something fucks up, she might bear some responsibility, because then she will not do it.

>The childless woman is a sad, miserable thing

Yes. Filled with fantasies and trying to find the feeling "I am needed" from wrong places (this is what I refer as empathy.

Great post, all true unfortunately.

Saddest part is that all the men are now taught to look up to women. And this behavior.

West is fucked.

Hope all the best for you brother!

I'm a woman and I agree completely with what you said. Men and women have evolved to have very different roles in our society. I used to believe that both genders were totally equal in every aspect. I worked in construction and tried to act tough. Ended up injuring my back pretty bad over the years just doing the same job as a man.
But in the same way that women shouldn't take on a man's job, men shouldn't take on our jobs.
Stay at home dad's who try to look after the house are total faggots.

I feel bad for them, honestly. And it is rooted in man's failure to keep the commie social engineers from fucking woman's minds and planting the seeds which cause them to abandon their natural role as mother and wife to embrace this affirmative-action-powered half manhood where the entire "gender" has effectively been rendered useless.

Women went from having the most respected role in society to being literally nothing in just a few decades. A crying god damned shame is what it is.

The thing is with women is that when you’re interested in them, they ignore you. But when you’re not interested in them and doing your own thing they will NOT leave you alone.
So do what you want because either way you’ll be winning.

I was about to write that it was the capitalist that drove women to work. Which is the root problem of all this.

But it was not. It was this commie feminist shit that did that.

And now the prices are at such a level that you cannot live without both parents working and children (if there are any) in day care.

I love women, if you don't love women you are probably a fag.

It's good to be a guy because all we need is to get financially set and then drop out completely, go full ghost.

my problem is that I love women too much.

my weakest point.

Read the bible you satanic fuck

compassion=/=empathy

You can understand and feel someone's pain without caring about it, or worse, enjoying it.

That's because your young and haven't had sex with enough of them.

If you sleep with 30+ women and get into your 30s (with lower testosterone), you cease really giving a fuck about them.

It's like the world is entirely different to you.

>Should there be more women leaders in power
Absolutely not. Not because they are "women". There are exceptions, and I can concede that when they are able they should be allowed to lead, but women are terrible natural leaders.

I'm lucky in that regard because I can be content with silicone realdolls dressed in cozy pajamas and sweater tights.

If woman's only remaining value is her physical body anyway, then I should just buy customized replicas to my liking and be done with it.

Check with both. Probably. Over 30, but have not been counting the girls.

Still going strong with this need of female companion problem. It is like addiction. Not the sex, but the need of finding a partner.

>They are more useful when raising young children.
This meme has to die.

Not a meme.

Have you been around a young children? they are fucking annoying. But all the women go "aww so cute" and can spend time with them.

common posts bobs lasagna or bucci

They're solid at raising until the kids reach around 3 1/2 years then there had better be a strong man around to provide structure, otherwise the kids are going to become narcissistic monsters with no sense of cause and effect, risk/reward, culture, tradition, meaning or values. Especially important for boys.

Different. Any one thing can be superior to another given the right situation.
From my experience id say men are linear, task oriented, simple emotionally where as women are for lack of a better word scattered, ideal oriented and their emotions overlap more and there is, day to day, a wider bredth of emotions. Dont know if those are social or biological but w/e
I think more women in politics means more differing opinions and thats good

yes women are not humans only seen for their female gestures.