Aikatsu and Pripara thread

I do not hesitate as I idle into the storm
Once I hesitate the darkness will engulf me
Rather than doubt it I will believe in my own potential
I will not give up on the awaking world of the future

Gotta shake you up! To give you my love!
Gotta shake you up! You keep it real!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Yamayama800/status/840508557212631041
youtu.be/hHFxMjCYi4M
twitter.com/pripuzpri/status/840077354776977408
youtu.be/rOY1T0cViMs
pripara.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to fuck Lala.

PP wiki was a mistake

something happened?

Garuru is the opposite of a mistake.

I wonder if focusing on a rival boat/school means there's going to be less focus on new first-year students in Aikatsu Stars. I feel like that's an important part of Aikatsu.

I want to fuck Lala's mom.

>focusing on a rival school
Please tell me Aikatsu is finally gonna focus on the Dreacas. Lie to me if you have to.

In the Academy of your Dreams, yes.

Noelle and her beautiful forehead will be the protagonists of Stars S2. I know because my dad works at takara sanrio.

I want to eat Fuwari's leek.

New students will be entering at the start of the new season, and there's no kouhai to be seen in the previews.

Why is Pripara's S2 not subbed?

It is. except for like 10 or so episodes.

Avere? Nyaa has a gap between episodes 51 and 91. Is the second season on IRC?

Doki

Thanks.

Something about doki being slow as shit. The next step you should take in life is to learn elementary grader nipnese.

I don't think I could handle yet another language with its set of characters.

>Gaaruru cosplay
When did little girls acquire patrician taste?

Do you know spanish ? because Doki's gap is covered.

Pshu is back.

twitter.com/Yamayama800/status/840508557212631041
>It's regrettable that Rola wasn't given an older brother..

Yep, going to Calafornia (sic) on spring break.

>pudding

Rock exists, they are just hiding it for the reveal of how the family disowned him and how he has been working is path of underground rockkatsu, that's why his name doesn't show up on Rola's family tree.

best boy

youtu.be/hHFxMjCYi4M

SOON

PP to IT isn't the same as OG to Stars, not only it's the same universe, Lala keeps her role as a main character.

IT is seemingly closer to Akari gen if Ichigo had still gotten more focus.

Leona has a pretty nice bod tbqhwy.

>no bulge

Leona has a very feminine penis.

It would be as if Ichigo and friends never aged, she just transferred to Dream Academy.

I think the other square holders died. Using a picture of the latest submission for a change. Super cute!

In case anyone is looking to participate, keep an eye on the threads, as it'll have a few free squares soon!

She locked the door, and threw away the key! But I think there's only one place this can go. Her old buddy has an exact copy of the key. Or at least I thought that was what would happen, if Lip hadn't warped right in there. Thinking now, I wonder if the reason Anchusa was betrayed is because her buddy died. That would be pretty tragic.

Also fuck yeah, best adult Fairilu OTP.

I'm placing my bets on MISUNDERSTANDINGS

I want to comfort Anchusa. With my Fairilu Key.

Finally got my Shion, now I have all the Puchuus.
And now I realise there's no way to arrange Shion in the centre that doesn't look like she's pushing the others out of the way.
Elbowing Leona in the face: not cool Shion, not cool.

Congrats. I've been trying to get Shion all week.

So, with no kouhais we can conclude that stars will end in S2 or at best S3.

If you're having real problems getting Shion, retweet this
twitter.com/pripuzpri/status/840077354776977408
to get them to increase the Shion drops in the gacha.

There's also Dorothy and Reona tweets, the one with the most RTs gets increased chances in the gacha after 13/3 (so you'll be relying on saved stars or the extra ones they're handing out).

I acknowledge that exists.

Just because they weren't revealed doesn't mean they won't come.

Nice!

Yuzu's getting one for sure.

youtu.be/rOY1T0cViMs

Little girls breaking internet rules and posting themselves in cospay.

A lot of cosplayers start off as little girls though?

Wasn't that just one photo, and of the dress itself, not anyone wearing it?

How the fuck do all of you people keep so updated on what happens on the PP wiki?

Following Pshu on Twitter.

PPwiki is an anime and we cannot miss an episode.

pripara.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity
Check this every couple of hours.

>every couple of hours.

Bloody hell, you people are fucked.

Does no one like the aikatsu wiki or are the little girls there just not as interesting? I think they're cute.

>humorous reference to topical american political situation

I don't think that's a real little girl

I think that's a grown-ass man

What?

I don't get it.

Pshu did NOTHING WRONG, she has clearly proven that her sister was doing the editing.

Anyone who says otherwise is an PP wiki sleeper agent shill sent to stir dissent among us

user, she's an agent of destruction whose life's purpose is to sow chaos and dissent. Just accept it already.

This thread is terrible.

I wish the people who bring "progressive" issues into anime would fuck off. Leona's most certainly not a trap because they're trying to appeal to the mentally ill.

>Ichigo
Genetics monster with bear grylls father and legendary idol mother. Catches up to then defeats Mizuki who has worked hard for numerous year in only two years. Taking as long as 101 episodes and a movie to defeat the rival character does not happen often so she was not perceived as a mary sue. Excellent character with redeeming qualities such as cute, innocence, cute, individuality, and cuteness. Aikatsu became a kill because they didn't keep her as MC.

>Aoi
You take a fat smelly NEET weeb and change the appearance to a cute little girl then you get Aoi. Still cute and very popular. Used to be on a drama with Shion and senpais, but she purged them all to hog the show for herself.

>Ran
Doesn't know how to win. She has never won anything by herself during her time in Starlight. But she was smart and stuck to Ichigo and stayed relevant. She tried to change lane to Mizuki on the way, but she sensed the signs of betrayal from her so she betrays Mizuki first and returns to Ichigo.

>Otome
Mentally deficient character with the dumbest looking hairstyle in the show. The only line she knows how to say is "Love you"
Her voice makes you wanna punch her in the face, but you get used to it.
She likes to add ~tan to the end of everyone's name ex. user tan
She becomes a Star Light Queen after Mizuki because Ichigo is exiled from starlight.

>Yurika
Psychopaths that proclaims she is 600 years old vampire. In reality the biggest sucker in the show and gets cucked every time she gets together with someone. Little girls love her and VA also does a iM@S character so otakus love her too. Gets stabbed in the back by Mizuki.

Hey feel free to stop any time.

Fuck you.

>Sakura
Generic boring character that you can find in almost any show. Likes to randomly starts saying some gay shit with this autistic pose. Was shit compared to everyone in higher grade, but gets lucky and becomes the worst SLQ in history of Starlight because she was the only person in her grade. A big sham that acts like she's some hot shit in front of those younger than her.

Do Mizuki next.

>Kaede
Couldn't find a job as an idol so starts making sushi for a living

Really, you needn't feel obligated to keep this up.

But I want him to do Mizuki next!

>Mizuki
The most hardworking idol in the show. But proves that hard work is pointless in front of talent by getting cucked in the end.
An icon of betrayal. Forms Tristar with Yurika and Kaede, but betrays them and leaves them to be jobless.
Goes to DreCa next then betrays them too to form WM and gets cucked by Ichigo.
Highest education is elementary school. But is filthy rich old hag that drives around in sports cars.

Is this that weird idea where traps equal trans again? That's all I'm getting from you.