So how much anime merch do you buy, Sup Forums?

So how much anime merch do you buy, Sup Forums?

I only ever buy the DVDs and BDs for shows I like....Oh, and I bought a couple posters at a convention a couple years back because fuck knows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjtkWZ1uCXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I paid $20 for a fucking keychain that must have gotten lost in the mail because I never received it.

this is why you always choose EMS

However much of these two that my NEETbux allows. Tax money well spent.

how many bootlegs are there in that photo?

I guess I'm lucky to have learned my lesson on a keychain and not something more expensive. Fuck SAL. ;_;

I buy some stuff, but not much. Mostly the BDs and Manga. I have a ton of DBZ Pop figs for no real reason. They are just sitting in my closet stacked on each other. Can't decide if I want them out of the box or not.

jesus christ almighty

youtube.com/watch?v=XjtkWZ1uCXo

I'd rather spend my money on guns.

Mostly scale figures, nendos and CDs. I have some localized manga and BD/DVDs but those don't count.

> all those magic books

Frankly this is more disgusting than most of the weeb trash in these threads.

I have a Street Fighter II tape from the 1980s if that counts.

>Street Fighter II
1990s, my bad

I have a box full of futa doujins
and 12 volumes of a LN series.

If you still wanna use SAL, be certain it's registered SAL which includes insurance/tracking.

3 figs of my waifu I see one of them in that picture
Daki soon

i spend about $50 a month on a salary of $120k/year.

i like stuff that is connected to the characters' traits. for example i have a keychain of reizei mako because she is the tank driver.

i also like figmas, which are apparently almost universally hated here.

Any pics of the figmas?

How commonly do SAL packages go missing? I've gotten a bunch of stuff through SAL and haven't had a problem yet.

I wish Honto offered registered SAL shipping.

I stopped when I was like 17 and now all I buy is the occasional box of manga or something that would fit on a bookshelf. No figures and posters or anything.

Fairly often I think.
I've used it a couple of times and the packages always arrived safely but then a ninety dollar figure never arrived.
I learned it's always best to have insurance/tracking no matter what even if it's a expensive option.
I'd say I only used it five times and then already an accident appeared.

I own this and a Kiki's Delivery Service poster,

Do artbooks count as merch?

no, and it will look like crap if i try to shoot them now. sorry.

yes

is this Heaven?

I have some manga that's it because I'm poor. I would like a daki or two

sleeping with a daki is great and i highly recommend it. you can get a 150cm one as cheap as $22.00 from royal pillow, if you're in the US. i am not a fan of polyester stuffing but if you are on a tight budget it's a lot of comfy for not much money.

i of course also have mako's dakimakura, since she is highly obsessed with sleeping. in this 4koma you can see her shilling her dakimakura for sodoko, unaware that sodoko has already purchased one.