Q

It's happening guys! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/12/24/how-a-painting-of-george-washington-crossing-the-delaware-on-christmas-went-19th-century-viral/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Merry LARPass

Hail Q(ueer)

have you looked at the link that they provided?

You can go shill somewhere else.

Wow. Is Q for real? I thought he was a LARP. What's the name of that artwork? Then again the NAVY did tweet out Assange didn't they?

>8gag
go back there

>What's the name of that artwork?
washington crossing the delaware.

Yes. Keep watch of [G] [O] and GO.usa.gov.

explain for an user really out of the loop?

Stale LARP like PizzaGate.

Thanks and holy shit, WaPo and FOX just posted an article about this painting 6 hours ago. WTF?

unv.is/washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/12/24/how-a-painting-of-george-washington-crossing-the-delaware-on-christmas-went-19th-century-viral/

>How a painting of George Washington crossing the Delaware on Christmas went 19th-century viral

>When the painting “Washington Crossing the Delaware” was first revealed to the public in the early 1850s, it was a smash hit. It toured major cities, drawing crowds and gold medals. A poet wrote an ode to it. The artist quickly painted a second version, to be shipped off and exhibited abroad.

Q posted the pic way back when he first came here, then he posted this pic couple days ago and left that code with "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH."

Alex Jones takes Q seriously. what did he mean by that?

Sup Forums has a contingent of larping boomers

Fuck off kike.

Qanon posts Next day he posts Crossing the Delaware picture.
Today DOD posts the same picture with go.usa.gov link.
Also Assange also got his twitter banned today and U.S. Navy Tweeted out "Julian Assange".
They are saying there will be liberation day and dump of all the files that wikileaks has been promising to jail HC.
Basically a full frontal assault is about to go down on the Deep State.

Odjebi se

>Famous Christmas Military painting
>LARPing faggots think it's a s cret signal when it's talked about on Christmas

Not an argument, you're only solidifying me as right.

Feel free to leave.

Fuck off regardless. Kike.

Wew lad

Thank you for proving I'm right even more.

the goyim know
but it doesnt matter

Ironic coming from the faggot who still posts this when nobody else makes the threads anymore as they all fucked off to infinity chan

I'm ready for a red Christmas. Let loose the frogs of war.

>Also Assange also got his twitter banned today
Deleted != Banned
>U.S. Navy Tweeted out "Julian Assange".
No they didn't

Seriously, I wish you newfags would stop pasting your Facebook garbage here.

Q is a fucking LARP

>Let loose the frogs of war.
Cringe.

Seriously enough is enough with your shitty psy op

Hello Donald Trump here Q is a lying faggot lmao.

Wikileaks has a christmas surprise. They called it the "forever wars."

yall niggas be mad gullible baka

Actually they did, go check their account. They claimed it was a typo and deleted it afterwards.

I really want that game

Q is not fake. The CBTS threads were extremely stupid and annoying though because they got taken over by boomers and other newfag retards who couldn't put together a linear thought stream.

The source is legit though. The pics from the plane among other info proved it.

>No they didn't

GO = Game Over

Q is fake you fucking faggot

Q HAS ALWAYS BEEN FAKE

Are you fucking retarded? go.usa.gov is a URL shortener for us government domains. It's literally nothing.
And the picture of G.W. crossing?
It's one of the two: either Q is a LARP by a US government agency to test how retarded people can be, or a coincidence and he posted it because it has been talked about in the last couple of days.
Jesus christ get a life you boomers tier retards.

Lel thats just a coincidence goyim! Go back to making blacked threads!

Die you stupid boomer faggot

Back to R*ddit

Christmas of the long knives 2.0 let’s do it

George Webb doesn't even believe in Q and lift the veil guy thinks Q is George Webb.

usa.gov is the original link. No need for the GO part.
>flag
You can also take all your shills in here with you.

Battle of Trenton, back when England and Germany were friends.

I miss you Germany.

>I-it’s just a coincidence goys!
>Haha Sup Forums will never fall for a filthy LARPer, even if he’s been right :)
>Let’s shitpost some more 56% memes my fellow 4channers :D
>roflcopter

>Wait for Donald Trump to post something on twitter
>Quickly make a post about it later on Sup Forums for LARP purposes
>proof
Yep, you're a moron.

Notice how, when we made Natsoc themed CBTS threads full of JQ redpills they moved to cripplegag immediately?

Le hoyim goyim! The cabal is here to stay. Lets bend down and be their whores!

A random person with access != US navy. You guys are literally retarded

What did Q mean when he posted this image???

>shills being shills
Kinda validates this whole Q thing, doesn't it?

>Notice how when we steal threads and spam nonsense so information can't get out.

I have to ask why a euro like you would look up to this shit hole. America needs and will die. And the entire world will be better off. Stop trying to prolong this sinking ship. The rome fell and so has washington.

So, every single person in the US Navy needs to get a twitter account and post that for it to be the US Navy saying it, rather than the official account? Nice cognitive dissonance you got going there dude.

Sup Forums says there is about to be a full frontal assault on the deep state every day

It's been more than a year and nothing's happened.

That's a pretty clean skinning. Spic narcos I assume?

Read the time they were posted.

Wow the shills are all over this subject. Soros didn't give you fags Christmas off?

Troglodyte

Why should the people suffer for the actions of governments and agencies that have not and will not represent them, despite them lying and subverting constantly and feeding bread crumbs to keep everyone docile?

The government should be nuked and then raped. You know I'm right.

Seriously. Type in CBTS and the fags go crazy. Little do they know the operation is happening regardless no matter how many hours they waste censoring us.

>goreposting
Shareblue getting desperate now?

Merry Christmas
Triple Nigger
Alice in Wonderland
+++
Q

See I never realized that was ice in the river I always thought they were waves

>Anyone who calls Q a LARP is Shareblue
Fucking kill yourselves you worthless faggots

A lot has happened, and a lot is happening. Pay attention for a change.

But will anything in particular happen today? Probably not. It'll be a few more days before the next wave of back room vile gets exposed as the FBI and DOJ continue to unravel.

Drooling simp

I've seen this picture so many times.

I want to lick that hoof

>another fake
Holly shit the shills are trying so fucking hard. Best Christmas ever.
>US Navy is one person.
Get off your VPN.
>nothing happened
Did you not look at what i posted? Or would you prefer BLACKED thread?

Really? It was winter, American revolutionaries died of exposure, as did a few of the Germans.

I fucking hate this image, out of all the gore you post the horse lamina. The sickening, most disgusting thing in existence. I can handle beheadings, I can handle burning alive, I can handle all that shit but this?

Kill it with fire and cut it up with a razor blade. EUGH.

I can't wait until JTF skins you shills alive.

This is the caliber of idiot who falls for this shit ladies and gentlemen, stop posting and KYS

hey JIDF, long time no see
but you're partly right.
>Is the department of memetics opened some time ago still up and running, anons?

Nigger. GO TO THE ARCHIVES RIGHT NOW.

(((Q)))) POSTED IT AFTER TRUMP. FUCK OFF.

ENOUGH Q BULLSHIT

Link the tweet then to prove you haven't faked/photoshopped the date in it.

>some user bombarding the thread with gore pics to derail the thread
>not a shill
6 posts by your ID trying to do the same.

Q is legit confirmed.

>ITT: gullible boomers
Anyone who fell for this "Q" shit in the beginning was a newfag but anybody still falling for it is full blown retarded.

One of the only things that works on reddit newfags is gore, I do it out of love for Sup Forums

I love how the shills say because we're saying Q is a LARP that means it's confirmed legit. What kind of fucking logic is that?

>boomer larp

You stated Q is a larp and dont say anything to back it up. Burden of proof is on you.

You fuckers better realize whats going on. The hammer is dropping and the next leak will put the deep state 6 feet deep.

Patriot within all armed forces of the US and DOD are getting ready to use over 50 5 star generals and flag officers to bring this country back to its foundation.

FACTION 1

FACTION 2

Obviously it's a psyop to try and harness board mentality.
If (((they))) ever manage to make everyone of us believe something then there's no challenges that society can offer against (((Them))).

Fake as fuck

Is that what you're sticking your dick in these days? Why you so butt hurt all the time dude?

I never really took that long of a look at it, plus I grew up in a place that doesn't freeze so I never really made the connection

Can someone half serious just convey to me essence of his message?
Also to shills: you only making us more interested you stupid fucking retards, I literally was not even that interested in all of this Q drama, but now seeing how hard you pathetic retards are trying to derail the discussion, now i am interested.

Look at those dumb motherfuckers, I hate how they have flooded the board. T_D was a huge mistake

>leftypol mentality

Fuck of back to leftychan

>You have "1" shekel deposited into your account.

There are no archives because Hiro is blocking them. Don't mind if you find it and prove me wrong.

That is horrifying.

The media and politicians really have covered up how bad the Mexico situation is

Yeah, he is totally fine. Just a prank bro!