Describe/show your idea waifu

Describe/show your idea waifu.

3D and real

Well, she's my waifu precisely because she's ideal (for me).

Yeah, pretty predictable. I like the unbalanced psychodere type.

Filthy normal. There is nothing for your kind here.

Pretty much.

A girl with average proportions and a cute face but has such a vibrant and off-kilter personality I'm drawn like a moth.

I want a waifu who suffers from female premature ejaculation so that I don't feel sexually inadequate.

Kind, caring, big boobies. What's not to love?

This guy gets it.

"Waifu" means "The anime girl that is your ideal partner", it does not mean "a cute anime girl".

Damned youngfags ruining perfectly good words.

That would be sexy as fuck.

Black hair, red eyes, a bit of a dork yet reliable, above average Boobs

are you me?

Short-haired neesan-type girl who is around the same age as me and has large boobs. She takes of me and laughs easily with my jokes. She's morally upstanding but tolerates my perverted antics because she's a closet pervert herself. She seemingly knows a lot of things which makes her understand people (me) easily.

Loving and loyal genki girl who has a nice and supporting personality who will make my life happy and worth living than it is. She'll always be there for me no matter what happens.

Quiet, laid back and goes with the flow but none of that shy bullshit. Says something when she has something to say but doesn't feel the need fill dead air. Bonus points for reverse traps or a voice like Dusty Springfield.

I want to cuddle with her

My waifu is perfect because she is her and I'm in love with her. She might be a bit bossy and moody, but even those flaws are something I adore. She is also an incredibly sweet girl who, even after she makes a mistake, she is able to swallow her pride and apologize because she realizes she did something wrong.

user

Motherly, short to medium length hair, loves to read books, decent sized breasts, saint like kindness, extremely dedicated and loyal to her love (me), occasionally wears glasses, is socially awkward.

A milf will do nicely.