How can the Government help people with Down Syndrome?

I have down syndrome and I think the government should help us more I mean it's 2017 not 1853. Why is the government not doing more to help me? I have a girlfriend, a job, and a nice home at the down syndrome group home. Why aren't we treated with respect?

> OP literally is retarded

Kek

Forced euthanasia

>kekistan flag
>down's syndrome

It checks out.

>Down syndrome

Were you mad when the candidate you voted for, Hillary Clinton, lost?

The mark of a human society is how well they treat their tards. Tard OP should be driving a mercedes

> I have a girlfriend, a job, and a nice home
Congratulations. You’ve accomplished more than most of Sup Forums.

State subsidized Euthanasia clinics.

>Potato
>Kekistani
I keked

Many keks

What is the government not already doing for you?
You get money based on how retarded you are, government gives you a job, and no one is allowed to be mean to you.
You're lucky to not have been aborted.
Don't push your luck faggot

Allow them to be legally aborted.

Best post in this thread

>kekistan flag
>literal retard

pottery

I want a better job. I work in fast food i want to be an executive on wallstreet.

I think OP's question is rhetorical guys. I mean, how CAN the government help people with down syndrome? It's ridiculous right?

Im a underwater painter...i want to be a executive on wal street.

>underwater painter
what

Aren't you eligible for 1500/m in disability

Thats the joke, it makes no sense. I think there might be multiple tards in this thread.

Just believe it.

Make sure they're all aborted

Should've been aborted
>omg murder omggggg

What's worse is to knowingly bring a life into this world destined to live with a disability and to be a burden on everyone, including themselves.

oh, good one.

remove the extra chromosome

Should we just harvest the retards for organs?
We could grow them, cut out the organs for the normal people

Why do you think the government should help you? You have a home, a job and a GF.
What more do you want, respect is earned not automatic, If I met you on the street I would treat you with the same default level of respect everyone I meet gets. That's not gonna change, unless you do something to change it, e.g. behave like some self entitled whinging fag.

We should harvest you and your fellow potatoes for organs.

I want to be rich and run a wallstreet company. I see threads on Sup Forums made by really rich people making fun of anyone whos' not rich.

they're larping neets

Downies have an extra chromosome your body would probably reject downie organs
This would be really bad optics and not worth the small amount of relief it would give to the donor waiting list since there aren't that many downies healthy enough to donate (they usually are obese when they die so they'd only be donating maybe corneas and stuff like that)

You are, you just don't understand that you are.

>Would a ebonic slang for downie be >called "dryer sheet" ?

Yea, your probably right. I guess the organs would be retarded as well.
Good point

One guy said he would show his Harvard alumini card if it "werent a pain in the ass"

he's fooling you. are you actually retarded? Post tardface

We need an American chapter of the Japanese White Glove Society.