Raildex

The big moment draws near. Let's contain the autism before we destroy ourselves.

timeanddate.com/countdown/halloween?iso=20170312T17&p0=248&msg=Dengeki Spring Festival 2017 - ASCII Announcement Stage&font=cursive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tb3tqYH8gcI
youtube.com/watch?v=5_mS_OZXMuI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kakineanon here
kek with the littlehead in the corner. Managed to do something at least

I smell a miracle coming.

I know my smells.

>6 threads

Sasuga raildexfags.

I want to believe.

All you know are girl smells, Touma.

>60 IPs
>6 threads

>that tiny Kakine

Finally, THE thread

I imagine it's a preview of what to expect from future Kakinefags.

so, how was you fags' first contact with raildex? would you still be impressed if you were watching it for the first time today?

Alright lads, pull in your autism and concentrate it on Season 3. We don't need in fighting

Kakine finds a way...

my first experience was with railgun s

I was never impressed by anything but Mikoto. The perfect character in the worst anime

This guy got quads

I started Index because of the Bittan Bittan vid.
By the time I reached to Accel I had completely frogoten the vid and only cared about Touma punching girls.

Index S1 while it was airing.

I remember someone linking the season 2 PV in some thread about anime settings and falling in love with the city. I had seen a few Raildex threads and pics before but never cared enough to watch it.

Also thought Maika spinning was really cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=tb3tqYH8gcI

I remember seeing some official music video that was basically an Index amv with a few other anime in it and I thought it looked cool so I watched it. I remember liking the setting, powers and Touma punching little girls in the face. Not much has changed since then.

Do you really believe in a season III? If so, I'll destroy that screwed up illusion of yours!

Powerlevel shitposting in some random 2008 (?) threads mentioned Accelerator

Damn DON'T BULLY THE TRUE NUMBER 1 FANS OVER MY GET SPREE

Someone recommended it to me when I was bored back in 2010. I fucking hated it at first but got really into it from the Sisters arc on.

Sisters Arc, saw a few and got hooked on it after seeing a few clips here and there of the series, but the sisters arc took it for me. The clone shenanigans were enough to peek my interest.

may oldest brother was watching Index while it was airing so I watched it with him

TRUE NUMBER 1 COMING THROUGH

alright lads im going to sleep, i'll probably miss the announcement but I wish you guys luck no matter what happens I enjoyed being in these past threads.

sisters arc is the best arc fucking fight me

Even the JoJo general fucked up and has 4 threads in catalog now.

In 2010 I thought most of it was boring so I watched it mainly for Misaka.
It was around when NT12 came out when I started reading it

I will. Every arc after season 2 is better than it

I stumbled across an Index thread where people were arguing about Accelerator's powers and knew I had to get in on that hot spergy action.

It was around the time of One Piece's Marineford arc and Shaft releasing Bakemonogatari, so the rest of Sup Forums had degenerated into Big 3 shitstorms and waifu wars.

Could Touma dispel Dio's illusions?

First season of index, something about it was so mysterious

kek,

whats with everybody losing their shit today

animated arc yes

>5 hours left
>site not updated

GONNA SUDOKU

KEKINE'S POWER IS TRULY MADDENING
HE'S ENRAGED

Gonna go get food
you faggots want anything?

I'd like a mobileposter midly burn.

sanity

>he's sober tonight

Check the Sup Forums sticky.

I'll take a triple Innocentius burger, hold the lolis

Wouldn't mind some mozzarella sticks and a Coke.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah, another user who agrees.

Holy shit, actually found the video. I still have no idea how I ever stumbled upon this. I didn't even like anime that much.
youtube.com/watch?v=5_mS_OZXMuI

SEASON 3

oh god I forgot the new samurai jack is airing,

it's maximum happening day

Got interested by the premise fafter looking at the manga page, discovered it was a LN. Read it, liked it.

What's the announcement about?
Are they going to adapt the Accel spin-off now?

Medium rare steak, not well done like your career.

Double cheeseburger with bacon.

MADNESS reaching critical levels

Ill take a... Season 3! With a side of celebration and happy threads please!

>A Certain Amazing Justice never

First contact was some video and Accelspammer.

I wasn't impressed by it at first or even for a while. I'm more impressed by it now than before.

I thin kI may have burnt her too much

we don't serve sanity here

SEASON 3 WILL HAPPEN
WE JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE

Please don't cheat me again Miki, at this point the only reason I still pay attention to this franchise is the hope of finally getting Old Testament adaptated. Once it's done I can drop it and pretend NT never happened.

I remember seeing a bunch of interesting powers on the powerlisting website ( mikoto's in particular) and that got me to watch it 5 years back.
I probably wouldn't be as impressed if I were watching it today. But hopefully I still would be following it due to really liking the premise of the series and the setting.

so mobile poster is officially the fetus?

oh lord

Based
Now if only we planted viruses on her phone it'd be perfect.

>never nerfed
>strongest electric user
>strongest member of Gremlin
>best boy
>can beat saints
>can beat accelarator
>best girl
How does he do it?

JESUS, AFTER THE TRIPFEST THAT HAPPENED BEFORE YOU JUST WANT MORE, DON'T YOU?

He jobbed to Kakine's trips last thread though...

lolis are mine

DON'T BRING THAT UP.

I think it was hearing about Accelerator and Touma's fight and the high amounts of bullshit involved but I don't really remember, I think I might have just picked it up for the modern fantasy setting.

Pic related.

I've been in love with the franchise since because back when I was in HS contemplating suicide, Touma's speeches really motivated me to stop wallowing in self pity

>ywn use Anime Sharing and Jdownloader to download anime for the first time ever again

Cokes are bad for you

Im gonna post it again and no hotpocket can stop me

truly a wise man

last month when i randomly decided to watch it on crunchyroll and now im going in on the LNs

Only Chef Miki can make that

faggot

That's what I'm getting right now
Later nerds

everyone is crazed today
what happen?

Reminder

Thanks, I love the Innocentius special. Hard to find a burger with the right amount of heat, most are too mild.

EVERYTHING IS GETTING A NEW SEASON AND WE AREN'T GETTING ANY
EVEN JACK HAS A NEW SEASON

AND WE DON'T HAVE

ITS NOT FAIR

How fucking /fit/ is Touma? He seems to be running around 24/7, and constantly has to carry around human weights. How the fuck is he still so skinny in novel illustrations?

What happens if it's Heavy Object S2?

Exercising means nothing if you're not eating well.

He doesn't eat.

Halfway through NT4 now. You guys were right, this isn't a tournament arc. At all.

I fucking told you so

what do you guys think about the TouMan? would you change something in him - character, design, background?

maybe it's a bit spergy to admit he is one of my role models and someone I think about when life puts my morals and convictions to the test - not saying he is perfect in any way though, but I kinda admire the ideals that he supposedly conveys

>only halfway through
it gets crazier

>EVERYTHING IS GETTING A NEW SEASON
Horizon isn't.

>Halfway
Hahaha

Change the spiky hair into a fluffy one

I want him to look for beat up and have scars

I take too long writing. good to know I'm not the only one whose heartstrings have been plucked by his pureheartedness

Let it go.

for fucking context

C-can we just give up on S3 already?

I'm so tired.

I badly want to fuck Saten

Currently in process.Of course his disposition is getting less and less fluffy.