Nigger Hate Thread

around blacks, never eat snacks

she relaxed

Girl deserves it. Look at her face. She looks like a mean girl bully.

I love how she is in a trance like state with her phone as the sheboon's beverage pours over her head.

Honestly, women are retarded as fuck when it comes to violent confrontation.

>meme flag nigger

Pussy store clerk does nothing even though the guy is half retarded and cant get a bag off.

Future failed female school shooter there

lol wait till shit hits the fan, and niggers go on sprees.
There will be no men to protect these whores.
Its coming ladies, and god damn am i going to be supporting tyrones.

ikr, might be on some niggerdrugs?

>White girl
>Blue hair

Meh, she probably deserved it.

you got more, Kobi ?

What sorry pieces of shit

kill niggers

You think I'm gonna confront a violent nigger with $8 an hour and no health insurance?

Suck my dick bitch, never gonna happen.

>I hate niggers
>but their victims deserve what they get

You guys are retarded flops

Jealous wh*Te cucks

bitch reaction time -10 s
sometimes i wish niggers would overtake

>tfw snacks will never be brought back

White Pride Worldwide. Bl*ck Cuck

>not standing up for white women
kys

It’s going to be glorious. Niggers, ZOGpigs, and thots are going to kill each other off

tell me guys i have never watches star wars in which order or which movies are worth watching

That same whore has probably sucked a hundred nigger dicks

its a turk not a nigger i think

wh*Te subhumans give us ONE reason why shouldn't we kill every single one of you and drag your dead bodies across the streets of europe and america.
Jews and Asians are smart and wealthy people, Jews created the modern civilization. Also Asians and Indians dominate the science. so we don't need you to progress further in civilization
BLACKS are strong and athletic race also they created the world civilization (Egyptians).
What does wh*Te subhumans have ? absolutely nothing. There is literally no reason to not steamroll in your cities and destroy your countries and genocide you. You're useless
>b-but we build some useless buildings and some statues 1500 years ago
Not an argument
>b-but you wouldn't wipe us out, we would wipe you out!
LOL.
white population: 500 million
Non-white population: 7 billion
Your fate is under hands of the non-whites. And we don't see the reason why we shouldn't genocide your useless race. Come on, justify why should your race exist in earth. Give us reason on why should we let you live. I'll wait

1,2,3,4,5,6 and then stop.

To be fair the blue haired girl deserved it. If I recall correctly, she grew up in a home that was openly racist against blacks and she assumed it was okay to share racist remarks to her own friends (her white friends). I guess since she grew up around it she assumed that all whites were pretty much closeted racist. Anyways, some of her white friends turned out to be offended by her racist remarks (go figure), and told the black kids around the school. Black kids get mad and beat her up for it. The blue haired girl apologized for the remarks and confessed that she thought it was a normal thing to be a racist because of how normal it was in her home. Her parents pull her from her school and that's the latest I've heard about the story.

tldr: not all whites are racist so be careful who you share racist remarks too.

>not constantly waiting for a reason to make a degenerate bite the curb
You're either fat/scrawny or never been in a confrontational situation before.

>Tfw you will never be huwhite

That girls reaction time is so slow, holy shit

if she has, it's because of spineless white men like you

i'm phoneposting, having more on my laptop.
Will probably post them in the next nigger hate thread :^)

Ook

you got nothing on us. literally nothing. you're just fucking apes living for the gibs and nothing else. you cant accomplish shit.

thanks Obama

This is the future of the wh*Te race. The head of the family for every wh*Te family will be a BLACK man. His word is final and he will complete authority and control over every one in the wh*Te family. All the wh*Te family members have to obey what he says. He fuck the wh*Te wife in front of the wh*Te husband while the three are watching TV, he will kiss the wh*Te woman while they are together in the living room and if he desires that whife wife suck his cock in front of the wh*Te husband she will have to do. In every wh*Te family marriages involving a wh*Te man and a wh*Te woman, the BLACK has the right to impregnate her first, that is the first child born in the white family after the marriage has to be a BLACK child. It should be naturnal and compulsory for any wh*Te daughters when they come to the age to submit to the mother's BLACK man and it is for him to train her to serve the BLACKS.

Shit tier bait
2/10 made me respond

The sad thing is this is my first response to whenever get a white girl gets beat up, raped or killed. A day before any of that shit happened to them they would have helped dox you for saying nigger online. Fuck em desu, non-white women are better in 2017

Toda

lol how were they not aware of the shit being dumped on their head?

Phones have turned people into zombies.

First-rate bait mate

thanks bro

what was he trying to do

nigger murder rate

Blue hair, that bitch had it coming.

Kill yourself faggitron

>Blacks
>Egyptians

the reason why white women have blue hair is because white men are so weak that their women are getting pozzd. White women are a reflection of white men. Men being stronger than women, they are your responsibility

We need to make Rick and Morty into a Nazi meme. Niggers cabt enjoy it because of their low iqs etc etc

Girl in red clearly didn't react on purpose when milk was poured on her head. She's clearly trying to annoy the black girl. As if telling her, "It doesn't affect me, I'm edgy. Is that all you got?"

Black girl, seeing how the girl in red didn't react, punched her instead.

Like I said, she deserved it. She tried to act tough. If only she acted surprised by the milk, the black girl would have been satisfied and didn't need to resort to punching.

Why would the black girl pour milk over her head? Because the girl in red is a bully who bullied her. The clue is, she didn't react on purpose. If she's innocent, she would have been surprised by the milk.

>shit bait or stupidity
no thanks jerome

go to bed Sweden. You can't even stop on Christmas. You need help.

how come she didnt react when someone started pouring milk over her head

Stop taking turkroaches bait

enjoy. My favorite movie series next to lotr

K kid

Love how she doesn't react at all until she actually gets punched.

Friendly reminder that the left will tell you they only commit these crimes because they're in poverty.

>I smart because my skin looks white
>mfw white skin is disadvantageous in most of the world because of the sun and increasing hot climate

Shit, that some tough nigger, with that much spray I would have teared my eyes out.

>Asians and kikes will treat us well after whites are gone
HOLY SHIT IF YOU EVER “WIN” YOU ARE IN FOR A NASTY SURPRISE LOL

Fuck the bitch and fuck the nigger, they both belong in the noose

black women are fat ugly STD ridden whores.

This.

Niggers only get anywhere because Jews use them as bio-weapons to attack whites. They live off gibs mandated by Jew politicians, and Jew politicians open the borders for more of them to get in.

That fucking nigger.

true animals

>Literally the future the average white american is choosing

Why are they doing this to themselves ?

That fucking nigger.

I'm strong as shit and bulking atm lol. I also almost beat the shit out of a black guy the other day. I've never been to a gym that had even close to more non-whites of any race combined than white guys. I remember there was this one day at my gym in the south where all the benches were taken by white guys and their fat ass girl friends. Fuck i'm going mexican/indian lads. Would do asian but i dont wanna be a joke, might pump and dump though

Steal the electricity

Is it racist that the poorest white town in the US is safer than the richest black town in the US?

theses fucking apes
I mean, even when you dont have them.

they ALWAYS are nignog DINDUNUFFIN

sheeeeeeit

good thing, I will naver have nog friends, not like ameriturds

Why did that girl seem to have no reaction to getting that shit poured on her head?

hahaha those niggers.

Agreed brother. We iz the superior race, na mean.

What's the story here

This probably happens to her every day because she didn't mind the milk.

Reminder that the average nigger has the same IQ as a white person with Downs Syndrome.

>white larper pretending to be a black supremacist to rile up fellow-whites on Sup Forums
>makes ridiculous grandiose claims about black “future” despite the vast majority of blacks living in endless self-perpetuated poverty in the ghetto and going to prison or getting shot
>returns to vidya and masturbation as soon as thread responses get boring

Whiter than you Muhammad

its weird how the girl didn't even seem to notice the liquid being poured on her head; she did not react at all

bait
niggers couldn't have written this because they're illiterate

>Ooga-Booga FUCK DEM WHITEY WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIEEET

She did it on purpose. It's her way of saying to the black kid, "0/10. Weak. Try harder."

Bitch clearly had it coming

lol roast nog.

>our future, our land

that is a strong, well-made bag

be today's youth
> get huge milker in the face
> not be batting an eyelash
> find phone to be more important
> get ur ass kicked more royally