Christmas is pagan!

Jehovah God never commanded us to celebrate Christmas in the Bible. Christmas is a pagan holiday invented by the Roman Catholic Church. Come to the true Gospel Sup Forums: jw.org/en/

Other urls found in this thread:

wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2015841
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/how-become-jehovahs-witness/
youtu.be/XWl2mcYIVKI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oepk74_DgpI
google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/?amp=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pQ0cyWHNI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jesus wasn't enough of a kike
>Let me tell you how to be more of a kike!

Gas yourself.

wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2015841

>No nativity scene with gift giving in the bible
wew lad

This kills the (((Alt-RIght)))

What does this mean tho? Humans invented their own holiday before Jehovah commanded things?

> Christmas is a pagan holiday invented by the Roman Catholic Church

Goy...

>Christmas is a pagan holiday invented by the Roman Catholic Church
Jesus fucking christ american logic everyone....

I'm pretty sure pagans would agree.

Yes, Yule is European not Christian, everyone who celebrates Yule is taking part in European religious tradition not Christian.

Dec 25th is Tammuz birthday, the prince of Babylon. The Catholic church replaced Tammuz, Nimrod and Simaramis with Jesus, Joseph and Mary in 300AD during the founding of the Catholic church and the merging of Pagan and Christian religions. - This is important to note because in the bible after this happens, the tower of Babel is built, God confounds their language and sends them to the four corners of the Earth. This would explain the many, many versions of this story in many parts of the world.
Jesus' birthday is actually very contestable since it's never said outright, but a good amount of bible scholars believe it was in September.

Show me in the Bible where Jehovah God commands Christmas! You won't. Know why? BECAUSE HE DOESN'T!

And Christianity is a Semitic religion.

Correct, Yule is not Christian.

Exactly, so stop celebrating this false holiday lest you fall into its idolatry!

I'm European not Christian.

Anyone can be a Christian user, race does not matter: jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/how-become-jehovahs-witness/

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

BLASPHEMY!

Heil Oden Sale Oden Heil Oden Sale Oden

youtu.be/XWl2mcYIVKI

Fucking jw. God damnit your shitty cult is literally
>STOP HAVING FUN
End yourself

>Stop having fun
Is that really an argument though?

Christianity is a Roman religion

The Gospels were written in Ancient Greek

Jesus was white

I don't want anything to do with that autistic cult. You do you, I'm just saying that their main point is to not have fun ever.

This is true the Bible never said what day Christ was born

BLASPHEMY! JEHOVAH GOD WILL DESTROY YOU!
He is an evil man!
We are the true Christians following Christ! I'd rather live with Jehovah God and his Son forever in paradise than have "fun". Having "fun", as you call it, will lead to your annihilation!

JW are the most brainwashed denomination.
You guys predicted the end of the world countless times.

You are a faggot.

You are the alt-right dumbass. Look at you coming all the way to this corner of the internet. How are you different? You aren't, but you don't even understand that due to being brain-washed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oepk74_DgpI

I'd rather be a Mormon, fuck jw

"To have fun, this is the important things" -Woden 14:88

Does it matter? Its a good holiday and its ours now and its popular. The message is right so who cares

JW's don't believe Christ is the son of God and the Bible teaches us that those who don't have Jesus don't have God.

I had a friend who was Jehovah and guess what it made him hate the kikes and loves Hitler and now rejects the religion because he told it was the biggest lie the Jews told when growing up.

All of our predictions have come true. For example, on October 2nd, 1914, Satan was cast out of heaven once and for all, and Jesus (now Michael the Archangel) established his rule in heaven, just as was predicted!

Don't they teach you dumbasses how to start a conversation that wouldn't repel people instantly?
I thought Jehova's Witnesses have it worked out.

>just give up your European heritage goy
How about no
>Jehovahs Witness
Take your shitty cult and fuck off

>You guys predicted the end of the world countless times.

Sup Forums does this every day tho...

God fucking shit.
Do you FAGans do anything else but BITCHING?

You pagacucks are starting annoy like feminists.
When you say "hurr it's not Christmas, IT'S YULE", I get the same feeling when fags bitch about their pronouns.

Always bitching, always butthurt, always obsessed with Christianity.
KYS

We do believe Jesus is the Son of Jehovah God, and Jehovah's only direct creation. Through Jesus, Jehovah created the universe.

WRONG! They don't believe in the trinity.

He's obvious young or new. For him to even be on Sup Forums. I doubt he's trained that well.
But he's not wrong about it being pagan.

My ex was a JW, you believe Jesus is an archangel.
That's not CHristianity.

We are the true Christians. The Roman Catholic Church is the true cult!

you do realize you can celebrate christmas if you keep christ in it? Op is just a humbug grinch nigger, everyone have a merry Christmas and goodwill, bless your souls and cheers mates.

Jesus is the archangel Michael, and he is Son of Jehovah. That is Christianity. The Trinity is a pagan doctrine the Roman Catholic Church made up in the 4th century under Constantine.

>"Our religion is the real one w-we swear!"
Even if it is, you can still take it and shove it up your ass. Its a shitty cult, and nothing about it is reminiscent of original European culture

I am European religion not Christian.

European religion is false.

>Jesus is the archangel Michael,
There you go, you're not a Christian. Do you even believe Jesus died for your sins and came back BODILY?

Christmas is a mutt holiday. Egyptians worshipped the birth of the sun on the solstice, same as early Europeans celebrating Yule back then. Romans had gift giving on Saturnalia and when they expanded their empire, they didn't rid the people they conquered of their winter holiday so it all blended together. Then Rome is Christianized and we need a definitive birth date for Christ the son, so appropriately the date is set such that he is conceived in Spring the season of fertility and born on the day of the birth of the sun, already symbolically significant and indeed some interpretations of Christianity portrayed Christ as literally the sun. You also had Saint Nicholas giving secret gifts, Nordic folk gathering in the winter where we get the imagery of a warm fire and reindeer, the ashen faggot in England, Germans singing around the tannenbaum, and basically the entire European world celebrating the winter in some way relating to their own religions spread over two thousand years. It just happened that over time the origins mattered less and the traditions remained and consolidated. You even see the modern religion of capitalism, if you could call it that, incorporated into our modern winter celebration that we still call Christmas. Christmas is now just a label for the universally European and Levantine celebration of the winter and the coming of the sun and the new year, though, so you're not wrong in saying it's pagan--but it isn't solely pagan. Merry Christmas, Sup Forums

Who fucking cares? Its far richer than your shit And what makes your religion real, huh? Tie a rope around your neck and hang from a tree you dumb faggot, we don't need your kind on this board

Fuck off no one is reading that shitty written story you made up their faggot. Post sources first.

Fuck the Jehovah's Witnesses. All the no-fun shittiness of never enjoying birthdays and holidays without the nepotism that you get from being a Mormon.

google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/?amp=1

Dirt poor with no opportunity and no happiness, seeking to drag more people into the mire.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the only TRUE Christians! All other groups are false and have adopted pagan things from the Roman Catholic cult. Yes, I do believe Jesus died for my sins, he is my savior! He rose spiritually on the third day, in accordance with the scriptures.

The absolute state of protestantism.

(((spiritually)))
So when he BODILY came back, showed them his wounds, then ate with them what was that?

Jews at the top of that list though...does that make them the best?

>JW Prophecies

Sup Forums BTFO

In my days it was called Saturnalia!

Witnesses like to take short passages of the bible and expand on them greater than was obviously intended. Example would be people sleep when they die instead of going to heaven unless they are one of the 144k chosen ones as briefly mentioned in revelation. A normal Christian reading the bible and/or following Christian tradition would find that an absurd line of reasoning. Then you have holidays are pagan, voting and military service are evil, the cross is a fabrication (they say Jesus was killed on a stake), and for a long time receiving blood in an emergency was even banned.

Please get out and go to a real church if you aren't here to troll.

This. Solstice and equinox are celebrated the world over.

Wtf I'm JW now

He was a spirit who could take different forms and appear physical. Though, he wasn't really a physical body, his physical body was forever destroyed when he physically died.

>"Sup Forums back the fuck out"
What?

was. christmas was pagan. it's ours now.

That's called revelations. But if they don't believe in Jesus's death, burial, and resurrection you're damned.
Wrong. He returned bodily, you don't believe in the Gospel therefore you are not a Christian.

blown the fuck out

There is a reason why Hitler interned jw's

It means Back The Fuck Out leaf.

Pol's pastor spoke on this
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pQ0cyWHNI4

If he was bodily, how did he ascend to heaven afterwards?

>Jehovah's Witness says that Catholic Church is too much European
>Pagan says that Catholic Church is too much middle-eastern
So it's just right.

Quick rundown

Sup Forums couldn't handle being JW. Their standards are higher than any other Christian group and they are strictly apolitical.

They believe he is the son of God. They don't believe he IS God. The trinity is retarded, so JWs are completely right on that point.

If he was a Spirit then why did he say in Luke 24:39
"Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

WRONG! The Bible indicates he returned only spiritually.

"So it is with the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised up in incorruption. It is sown in dishonor; it is raised up in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised up in power. It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one. So it is written: 'The first man Adam became a living person.' The last Adam became a life-giving spirit." (1 Corinthians 15:42-45)

"But I tell you this, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s Kingdom, nor does corruption inherit incorruption." (1 Corinthians 15:50)

They don't even believe Jesus died and came back. They might as well be a branch of Judaism or Islam.

>Back The Fuck Out
like that makes any sense in any context without a room

He was clearly speaking figuratively there.

He asked them to touch him to prove he had a physical body and was not a spirit.

what are you doing here, retard?

Ok yeah, had to look back, your right. Actually I looked back at the JW site, JW user gots his own fact wrong. JW's do believe he returned back bodily.

>This was, therefore, a different situation from the occasion when the resurrected Jesus suddenly appeared in the midst of his disciples, causing them to imagine they beheld “a spirit [Gr., pneuʹma].” (Lu 24:36, 37) Jesus’ words in this situation evidently were not designed to convince them merely of his reality but to assure them that he was appearing before them in a fleshly human form and not in spirit form; hence, he told them to “feel me and see, because a spirit does not have flesh and bones just as you behold that I have.” (Lu 24:38-43; compare Ge 18:1-8; 19:1-3.) There was, therefore, no need for them to be fearful, which was the effect produced on Daniel by an awesome angelic appearance of a completely different nature. (Compare Da 10:4-9.)

Straight from their site.

He was appearing to them like he was physical, all he was doing was proving he was the Christ. It wasn't actually bodily, he was just reassuring them that his message was true by appearing to them in these ways, though he wasn't actually there bodily.

Yeah, I knew he wasn't trained well. He's literally arguing against his own religion now.

They believe Jesus died and became the "King" of Heaven.

They believe 144,000 people (called "the anointed) will go to heaven to rule with Jesus. Everyone else dies normally, but on Armageddon they will come back and live in a paradise on Earth.

This idiot is obviously false flagging for fun. I’d reckon he’s actually a disfellowshipped autist ironically dropping some of his old knowledge from when he studied to see what reaction he gets from Sup Forums.
Maybe he’s even hoping for some counterargument to reassure him that JWs are wrong somehow and he did well to leave.
Unfortunately, as has been previously said, they’re quite right on this point.
Christmas is a pagan tradition.

Well that's kind of an important thing to miss, the one thing that can save you is believing Jesus returned and they don't even bother telling this user?
What kind of Christian church is that?

It makes them the best to be. Jews love being Jews. Being a Jew is a lot of fun.

If you become a Jehovah's Witness you stop having a fun AND become poor. There is no happiness there.

So Jesus was lying?
If they had touched him what would have happened in your made up version of this story?

He wasn't lying, if they touched him, they would feel like they were touching a physical body even though they weren't. He only made himself appear like he was physical, even though he really wasn't.

Thought I recognized the artistic style. I was in that cult for the first 20 years of my life but I broke out. Does your P.O. know you are on Sup Forums user?

This
Christianity is not white.

It originated from gaming lobbies so it does make sense you just don't understand why.

It says he was appearing to them in a fleshly form, this does not mean he physically rose. All it means is he took the form of flesh.

I have family who are JWs, they are quite happy. The thing is JW heavily de-emphasizes wealth. This is in part because they de-emphasize all "wordly" things. They do not think of themselves as a part of the world. They are not in a rat race competing with everyone else. They are just serving God and enjoying their congregation until Armageddon. Your social life effectively revolves around your congregation, who will also help you if you are growing through rough times.

You can't call a holiday where people celebrate Jesus pagan no matter its origin.