People pay money for meme subs done by trannies

>People pay money for meme subs done by trannies.

Other urls found in this thread:

diff.pics/Tb0D8sX0IXXX/1
animetosho.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you speak Japanese? maybe she actually says it like that

>steal
I just borrow it, I put it back when I'm done

The subs are edible now at least after they got a wave of complaints.

Don't remind me. Hella Awesome seem to have dropped the show and I'll have to watch the rest of the season raw.

I believe I said AFTER they got a wave of complaints

>Crunchyroll just lowered bitrate making their quality even worse.
When will Crunchyroll die and take streaming faggots with them.
diff.pics/Tb0D8sX0IXXX/1

>streaming service gets worse as time goes on

Someone post the screencap of CR's own members complaining about it as well.

Hello Miles.

Ok, I haven't been keeping up on things, when did this stuff happen? As in starting from which week's releases did this change affect? This week's?

Today?

Happened today afaik

I see, thanks.

Anyway, for those who don't already know, now's a good time to use this site animetosho.org/ to just download the subs to mux to whatever release.

HHa, is this fucking real?

Don't forget sending pizza to your subscribers and a useless PR person.

Yep.

Didn't the also laid-off like half their staff last month?

Is CR finally kill?

What?
They actually did that? Well, I guess they have their priorities straight.

>Is CR finally kill?
I fucking wish.

If they're kill, who will replace them? Funi?

Fansubs?
Haha, yeah right.

Daily reminder to just start learning moon already. This isn't even about elitism or being smug anymore, it really is the pragmatic choice. You could have at least learned kana and basic grammar if you used the time spent complaining about CR subs.

The company won't change no matter how much you complain, but you? You can change.

maybe a group that is not retarded

Netflix

Too much effort. Easier to bitch and whine while waiting for someone to do something.

How do you fuck up a streaming service?

Dumb goyim don't notice the difference anyway, might as well cut on the server fees.

By turning your streming service into a pizza delivery one.

I hope this is the end.

>CR kills fansubs
>CR kills itself

What now?

wew, just wew

we have a pizza party

Amazon.

Learn Japanese.

Wait for fansubs, they'll naturally start flooding in as soon as the demand skyrockets once CR fucks off. At the very least HS will probably become obsolete with that shitty bitrate. So you'll get CR edits much more often.

Shit dude I'd probably buy them when they go bankrupt and contract 4channers for the highest quality meme subs.

>HS will probably become obsolete with that shitty bitrate
Don't underestimate the average faggot shit-eating capabilities

>subbers agree only shitty shows get memesubs
>nobody agrees on what constitutes a shitty show
>every series has at least two episodes of memesubs

I mean I personally won't use them if that'll be the case and I'm not the most anal about quality (mainly because I can't run madVR properly), but that shit is just insulting with how low quality it was.

MPC-HC with LAV filters and madVR set to soft will fix this.
:^)

So CR is kill now? How did they manage to fail if their CR app is one of the first things both ps4 and x1 offer you to install?

but the amount of anime I watch interferes with my ability to study and it's not like you can effectively learn nip from watching raws

Why doesn't someone just start another anime subbing business with better quality, and instantly put CR into bankruptcy after their customerbase abandons them?

Fansubs resurge, somebody with a suit notices the opportunity to prey on normalfags, the cycle repeats.

>from
You learn nip TO watch them raw.

>amount of anime I watch interferes with my ability to study
Post on Sup Forums less.

You'd need enough capital to beat them out on exclusivity contracts and bandwidth for not-shit vid quality.

Why don't you?

You people shouldn't be happy about CR dying.
Out of all streaming services that HS rips they still have the best quality, specifically they do not use hardsubs.
Now if CR were gone the other services would fill the void with worse quality hardsubbed shit making everything worse for everyone here.
Do you really want that?

See Never underestimate greed.

I couldn't care less because Leopard and Ohys still exist.

Netflix

CR dying will create a power vacuum.

>Do you really want that?
Yes. Purge all the filthy casuals.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if months down the line, CR gets acquired by them.

>after their customerbase abandons them?
>implying 95% of their customers watch anything besides nuruto
>implying they don't only pay for the subscription because they are afraid of illegal streaming sites/torrents

Their average user wont even notice the quality drop

This. How much you think the streaming rights are?

>Do you really want that?
Yeah, they have it coming.

Do I have to learn Espanol and watch PuyoSubs now?

The average user watches anime in 360p anyway on the embedded video player on CR. For them, there legitimately is no quality drop.

When CR goes bankrupt Netflix would just buy all the streaming rights. No need for another site.

If you're going to learn any language but moon for your cartoons, you're better off learning gook or chink since they're the ones with way bigger output of fan translations.

I've seen people go "I paid for a CR subscription, anyone want to reccomend me something to watch?", and it hurts just a little bit.

Funimation is still far worse.

CR dies and sub demand skyrockets in the next few weeks. In those weeks you get a massive influx of new scene releases and groups that eventually thin out into bigger groups that keep the good shit in ala UTW (hopefully).
Less CR also means hopefully better fucking translations. CR absolutely butchers every series they touch with those fucking localizations of theirs that make absolutely no sense. I honestly hope those translators get their licenses (if they even have any which I doubt) revoked because their work is fucking abysmal.

????

>Wanting the people that just created "Dear White People" and are now receiving funding from Soros to have an influence on anime.

I should probably have read the thread.

Buy the site to get all the licenses at once, then shut down the original site.
Much easier than negotiating all the licences individually.

You probably should have, friend.

Nobody cares about Sup Forums shit, this is Sup Forums.

Sup Forums should just do it. We have the means to be the best fansubbers.

>wanting
Nobody said anything like that. Even if you don't 'want' it, the odds are very high that it might happen because Netflix is really into anime in recent years.

Go be stupid somewhere else. Like on Sup Forums or something.

>Thinking Sup Forums and Sup Forums aren't linked.

If you think the subs are bad now, just wait until Netflix gets their hands on them.

Well, do you have the money? If you can ballpark a bankrupt CR I'll buy it.

The Sidonia and Kuromukuro subs were decent. Way better than CR, at least.

All I'm fearing is that we have to deal with everything going to sites like Funimation or worse shit like Anime Network.

All the means but motivation.

pol is just the place where people discuss the things that the rest of Sup Forums already believe

Why does everyone pretend Daisuki.net doesn't exist?
It's clearly the best.

Ideally their quality will drop exponentially as well since a competitor would have just dropped out.

True. Organization is also lacking.

Go away Aniplex shill

SHOPPING A FEW MAGA HATS ON TO YOUR FAVORITE ANIME GIRLS JUST TO SHITPOST ON TWITTER DOES NOT MEAN "WE" ARE CONNECTED IN ANY WAY, YOU SPED

How many titles are up on daisuki, compared to CR?

Sure thing bruh
Remember "you are a creep, I bet you are one of those gamergate guys!" quality subs like in prison school? Netflix would be ten times worse

See

gamergate guys are super creepy tbf

That is my greatest fear.

>tbf

You shouldn't call yourself creepy.

Don't speak Ill of our sister board.

>Netflix would be ten times worse
Proof? I haven't seen such stuff on their anime releases, which is all that matters. The works on Netflix don't operate on a hivemind.

Not him, but I saw some of the HxH stuff and the translation was mediocre to sub-par. Nothing to write home about or go out of your way to grab. Would actually avoid.

I thought those mexicos just googletranslated the shit out of CR