How many more years does it have left?

How many more years does it have left?

I don't know I'll go ask.

8-11 probably

Far too many.

10 More years later it will be 3/4 done. 10 Years after it will be 5/6 done.

Honestly, I give it about 2-3 (4 if you're optimistic) more years before he begins to get heavily pressured by Shounen Jump to hurry up and end it.

>Hurry up and end it
You obviously don't get how this whole anime franchising thing works. If anything they will pressure him to never end it ever even after he dies.

As long as Carrot joins the crew I hope it lasts forever

There's still:
-Dragon and revolutionary arc
-Shanks arc
-Kaido arc
-Raftel arc
-Luffy vs Akainu
-Zoro vs Mihawk
-Luffy vs Blackbeard

what else am i missing?

Well most of this shit could go down in one huge arc right? And most of this stuff doesn't necessarily have to happen, such as luffy vs blackbeard or luffy vs akainu.

Luffy vs. Akainu doesn't need to necessarily happen, but Blackbeard V. Luffy is absolutely essential.

Shanks is the real final boss.

He's based off John Long Silver, except he's missing an arm instead of a leg.

I hope, I really do hope Shanks is the final boss and not killed at the hands of BB.

the actual Big Mom takedown arc, i.e. Elbaf

also what the fuck is with this new captcha?

What are you trying to imply with this post?

That captcha is awesome. I only ever just get storefronts.

10 more years

The celestial dragons arc and potentially more of the worst generation arc. I doubt Kid would team up or ask for help in dealing with Kaido, he's way too proud and isn't the kind of person Luffy would befriend.

This is my main problem with the new world. A lot of it is about closing ties and fulfilling plot points which started during the first half of the story. It has it's undoubtable pros, but the cons are that the sense of wonderment, adventure, and mystery is weaker. The whole Baroque Works saga was one hell of a ride. It was several different and diverse lands/arcs which were all linked within a reasonable time span.