ITT: Things you agree with SJWs on

I agree with them that we should scantily clad women shouldn't displayed publicly. I think it's degenerate. I agree with them that we should have free healthcare. I agree with SJWs that the wars in the middle east are not good. I also agree with some extreme SJWs that want to take math out of the high-school curriculum.

I'm not saying im an SJW, just things i agree with them on.

i agree with them that all shit skins should be sterilized

that has nothing to do with liberalism that is a strictly conservative view point

Only beautiful women should be immodestly dressed so as to promote fitness and maybe the fat ugly ones remove themselves from the gene pool. No such thing as free Healthcare. The wars in the Middle East should escalate to the point of a Holocaust in Israel. Math is the biggest indicator to determine whether you're useful or not.

Why go through the trouble of blocking Jacobs name when you didn't block it in your reply?

>I agree with SJWs that the wars in the middle east are not good.

When the fuck do SJWs ever talk about war in the middle east?

They care more about people saying mean words to brown people than people bombing them.

This is one of the stupidest things I've seen on Sup Forums all week
You blocked the name but not in the reply you retard

delet

>Only beautiful women should be immodestly dressed so as to promote fitness and maybe the fat ugly ones remove themselves from the gene pool.
Why would you promote something that is already valued? Besides it's not like non-beautiful women can become beautiful. It's all genetics so your idea won't help

>no such thing as free healthcare
Single payer then

>the wars in the middle easy should escalate
No, just, no

>math determines if you're useful or not
Explain

All the time. They said "Obama wasn't that great, he dropped a lot of bombs killed a lot of people"

abortion. It's wrong, but since the 1960's like 50 million nigger babies have been aborted. at the rate they reproduce, we'd be looking at an estimated additional 250 million niggers in the US right now if abortion was illegal. No thank you.

>The US shouldn't intervene in other countries REE!
>I agree

I'm anti-colonialist and anti-interventionist. The primary difference is that SJW's are not isolationist- the guilt complex makes them want to bring in loads of scum from the countries they've ruined. Shit, I wish the gumball video were memed more, that would stop the bulk of them dead in their tracks. Most are intelligent and decent people on a personal level, it's just that they've bought the liberal = right side of history meme too damn hard.

I've always wanted nationalized healthcare but it's pretty obvious to me that the extra tax wouldn't be worth it. Not to mention the doublethink required to think that an incompetent government would run healthcare competently. There's even less reason for them to do it properly- they'll get the money no matter what and the higher-ups have 0 profit motive or shareholders to answer to.

This is when not even considering death panels and public financing of potentially morally divisive practices (euthanasia and abortion, primarily). I'm against laissez-faire capitalism but nationalizing healthcare of all things is fucking retarded.

>explain

Stemfags are like communists in that they believe if the world was a technocracy they'd be in charge instead of being someone else's lackey, hence the autistic obsession with shitting on non-math related fields of work.

The world is a technocracy sort of. I mean bankers run everything.

I mean planned parenthood seems to be doing a decent job of that. Blacks and Hispanics receive the highest number of abortions.

Also governments run things better than corporations.

>public financing of potentially morally divisise practives
GOOD. Abortion and euthanasia are both good.

Not having national healthcare is retarded and obviously worth it.

>bankers
dig deeper, young user.

You won't like the truth but you owe it to yourself.

I believe that less sexualisation of women in media and popular culture is good.

I think that religion should be downplayed in public life and especially in state affairs as much as possible.

I'm also pro choice when it comes to abortion, I feel less hypocritical supporting abortions for social reason than just silently hoping that kids of poor and irresponsible mothers would just die in a gutter from worsening crime statistics and leeching taxeuros for most likely their entire lives. On other hand I think that mothers of unwanted but healthy white children (except in case of rape) should be advised to give birth and give their child for adoption as their first option, but abortions should still be possibility. Most of people who use abortion are exactly the kind of people I would not prefer to breed in the first place.

Interventionism, the F35, and Israel, are the only things keeping neocons from being actual conservatives.

>Also governments run things better than corporations
Since fucking when

Actual conservatives support israel

Since always.

Kekistani faggot, neck yourself.
To answer the main question, I agree with SJWs about aborting niggers and spics, not touching nigger hair, and that white people need to stop imitating nigger culture

>I agree with SJWs that the wars in the middle east are not good
Does anyone else remember when trump bombed a Syrian airfield and liberals were exuberant along with the neocons?

"MUH HORSHOE" DATAMINE THREAD

vegetarianism/veganism
although im sure a lot of them are doing it only because its trendy or unique