OY VEY NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT TODAY GOYIM LOOK AT THIS CUTE CARTOON OF SOME BIRDS GOING ON VACATION

>OY VEY NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT TODAY GOYIM LOOK AT THIS CUTE CARTOON OF SOME BIRDS GOING ON VACATION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xnQNHIlKOU&t=955s
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews gonna jew

Why is there a play button in the logo, "go (play) gle" ?

Why are kikes so passive aggressive to us?

Look up Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa. They don't want to be rayciss or anything.

Someone post the Hanukkah one

Baby penguins have penguin parents, not parrots & toucans, weird cartoon, google are retards.

They know exactly what they are doing.

>traditional nuclear families

And the first result when searching what the doodle is about.
>Christmas listed below """Kwanzaa"""
>Nigger santa

>Baby penguins have penguin parents, not parrots & toucans, weird cartoon, google are retards.

It's all completely calculated user.

The parent and toucan are gay males, flamboyant and colorful and male birds are the most colorful of the species in the avian world.

You can't tell penguins apart, they are the genderfluid queer representation with a slight appeal to dykes because they are obviously drawn smaller (penguins of course being bigger than Toucans and Parrots in the real world).

They obviously aren't blood related, but bound by the sexual fetish cult Google wants to pass off as normal.

The tropical setting helps them erase Christmas in folk's minds because down with le white privilege, patriarchy yadda yadda. Destroying the family unit helps them destroy the community and the nation so they can remake it under leftist cryptofascism and crypto communism.

>google are retards.

Google funds deep mind AI projects, advanced robotics, and has an entire division under another name devoted to the pursuit of actual immortality.

>CAlifornia LIfespan COmpany

Calico.

No, they know exactly what they're trying to accomplish via social engineering on Christmas here.

death to all jews

honestly though, i'm surprised they resisted the urge to defile christmas even further by showing trans-gender muslim furry inserting a menorah up xer re-purposed vagi-penis or something equally abhorrent

Jewgle jewing again

You bet your ass there's gonna be a fuckhuge menora the time hanukah comes. jsut like every year.

they're welcoming the migrant birds who obviously do not belong in that climate.

Ramadan

Honestly I'm surprised they passed up the opportunity to do a nativity scene where Jesus is a mixed race animal-kin transitioning in to a gender fluid queer, Mary is a blue haired try-sexual 3rd wave feminist dominatrix who likes cuckolding Joseph, the 3 wise men are the 3 BBC who pound Mary's virgin pussy while Joseph, the sniveling soy boy bugman beta white boy cry jerks off while his domestic part gets railed in front of their new born son

Ramadan 2 Google works for Satan

Worshipping a pedophile terrorist is okay. No doodles of jolly Fatman in result will be tolerated

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Who gave you permission to leak next year's doodle? Expect a visit from Google security friend

Happy Global Warming Refugees Day goyim

>18th of December
>International Migrants Day

Fucking kikes.

Very strange. I read, "goD gle, but dont know about the gle. Very illuminati confirmed.

You know you joke about all this shit but you really reach the point of tipping people over the edge when it comes to things as fundamental and special to people as christmas

>google is a corporation they can do what they want
No, it's Google. They're the biggest corporation on earth and they have more power and influence than most countries.

Every human being that goes to google.com today is going to see this.

>tfw not using bing

Oy vey, that's anti-semitic.
Google deserves all the money but none of the responsibility for anything they do.

Jesus was a false prophet

>said the jew

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Towrah or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished." - Matthew 5:17

^ Would a false prophet say that?

Have a you and two packers for that post user.

Happy Neutral Secular Eating Cakes Day everyone.

That's right Goyim, listen to the Chosen

HumanLight holiday? I'm not mad atheist families should celebrate that instead of Christmas using the excuse that it's just culture.

>take the heathen pagan symbolism out of christmas
>christfags still complain
And you wonder why religious people are considered brainlets.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xnQNHIlKOU&t=955s

GOOGLE HATES JESUS

t. easy to trigger beta rightard snowflakes

Christmas is a pagan holiday period moron

Yule is. Christmas is not. Christfags don't know the difference between the two.

Oh god the birds even have an interspecies relationship with mixed children.

Find me anywhere in the "Bible" where the word Christmas is mentioned or where anyone is encouraged to celebrate Christmas.

""Do not learn the way of the heathens, And do not be terrified by the signs of the heavens Although the nations are terrified by them; For the customs of the peoples are delusion; Because it is wood cut from the forest, The work of the hands of a craftsman with a cutting tool. "They decorate it with silver and with gold; They fasten it with nails and with hammers So that it will not totter.…" - Yahramayahu/Jeremiah 10:2

What point are you trying to make you dumb fuck? Are you now going to tell me that the bible doesn't mention Easter, Thanksgiving or the Super Bowl?

So a tree sculpted into a wall is your evidence.

My evidence of what? The things that people practice in the celebration of Christmas all came from Persia and Babylon and are mentioned in the scripture such as in that quote for Jeremiah> It is a pagan holiday, there's no disputing this. Also Yahowsha(Jesus) wasn't born on Dec 25th, he was born during the Spring on Yom Kippurim

this is just le epik "haha btfo christians by posting something about evolution" xdddddd