15 years in jail for viewing terror content in the UK

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/u-k-plans-15-year-jail-terms-for-viewing-terror-content-online

>Extremists who repeatedly watch terrorist content online could be jailed for as long as 15 years, U.K. Home Secretary Amber Rudd said on Tuesday, announcing an update of counter-terrorism laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-21511904
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2260067/White-Britons-minority-Leicester-Luton-Slough-Birmingham-set-follow-end-decade.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
bbc.com/news/uk-41479620
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40630582
ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/breaking-britain-plans-50-and-rapid-fire-gun-bans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kewl huh! You get less time for being an actual terrorist.

Stop looking at wrongthink goys

1984 shithole. Would rather be less white than this shit any damn day

This

We might have niggers but at least it's still a free country

Totally the wrong ducking way to fight terrorism.

Oy Vey goyim you shared a video of a peaceful asian refugee beheading a soldier and screaming death to all infidels. Time to serve 15 years. Maybe we will give your home to the peaceful asian refugee so as to help him cope with the horrific accident.

yall need to do something. nobody is going to save you but yourselves.

>15 years in jail for viewing terror content in the UK
That is really Islamophobic

>"a-at least we are whiter mutt!"

absolutely pathetic when all of your whites hate themselves and are so leftist enough to swallow the nanny state dick gladly

Why not have both and get le 56% and an all-knowing all seeing government ?

Amen brother

The English have always been slaves. This should be expected.

well the best way, the only way, is if every person in the country over 18 would watch such content and then call the police for surrender so they have to put every single adult person in the coutry into prison

>‘’I want to make sure those who view despicable terrorist content online, including jihadi websites, far-right propaganda and bomb-making instructions, face the full force of the law’’
>far-right
umm

>going on Sup Forums will get you 15 years in jail in britburkastan

Well that womans face is terrorizing to me. Will she have to spend jail time for not covering it up?
Also no surely this cannot be true in the ever freedom loving Great Muslim Isle.

This will be a very racist policy unless they expand the definition of "terrorism" to include any White nationalist propaganda (anti-immigration stuff included), and they will.

this is what happens when you give up your guns

whatever you do, do not make this fun and sticky substance.

This is jew code for “locking up white people.”

Well yeah I mean ripping a man's head off in the middle of a crowded street and shouting to Allah is one thing, but I mean, you can't just leave bacon on the steps of a mosque, that's dangerous, someone could slip and fall.

Quit spreading lies, zog-slave. America was always an English majority country (inb4 muh reported heritage figures). That's why both our countries are so good at stealing continents from niggers.

We just both got sidetracked by the jews.

who determines what is "terror" material? the same leftists who cant stand nationalism or exposure of their corruption?

>Has a government that can and has detained its own citizens for indefinite amounts of time and without a trial in a court of law for literally no reason
Please don't kid yourself.

every time I feel bad about having trudeau as our leader I just look to the uk to feel better. thanks lads

is this even the West anymore? Surely this is a sign we've been completely taken over.

>using 1984 as a guide

>Download the content
>Play it as evidence in court hearing
>Everyone in the courtroom is now guilty of the same crime

Enjoy your 15 years for posting on a right wing terrorist forum

That wont stop the muslim problem we have.

This is coming from the same retarded woman who once responded to tech companies telling her how they can't unencrypt encrypted data

>I don't care how it works just do it

She's a spastic

s-sauce?

This, you have traitors to your people running your government who are loyal to ZOG.

Less time in the UK but in Canada you become a millionaire when your work occupation is killing US soldiers.

Ain't the world just funny

In b4 only whites can be terrorists.

every fucking time

Kek, soon you'll see 15 years for holocaust denial.

Hahahaha get cucked yuropoors

> believing they can't decrypt encrypted data

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Shill for ZOG, you're cucked country, not mine. But then again, you are probably a kike anyways.

bongs have always been subservient slaves. to this day they are still subjects to their royalty

Literlaly Orwelian.

Of course, they can't just target radical Islam, because that would be raycis; so they'll target white nationalist stuff too, which will weaken nationalist resistance and lead to more radical Islamists coming into the country. Wow.

Show us your flag, mutt.

now post the one for england. white britons have declined significantly since the 2011 census.

Sounds to me like the UK govt needs to die.

Nah, it was predominantly german and irish with a large minority of english during our reign of superiority.

whiter than you mohammed

What difference does my flag make? You're the fag who is losing your country. I never claimed to be british.

so glad to live in brazil than that orwellian cuckhole

I just think it's interesting every time a poster makes le epic muslim may mays about other countries they hide behind reddit flags. Show us your flag tyrone

>t. Citizen of a nation who gave up on cryptography after enigma was compromised

said the muslim

>won't answer the question

Nobody said the US was whiter retard. It's a fact however that white britons are also decreasing. London and Birmingham are already minority white.
if you're going to post the loss in white percentage in America, do the same for the UK too.

They shoud do that with anime.

Wew so technically this is a proxy ban on Sup Forums.

Amazed, though, at the extents to which the British people can accept tyranny and censorship with this kind of Hegelian dialectic without raising their voices.

It's like the British people don't give a fuck about basically not having internet at all, you don't actually see them protest, just like they usually do, some kind of snarky or sarcastic comment without actually doing anything.

So original. Wonder why you are so invested in diversity. Perhaps because you are a non-native.

Here in Germany you get instant and inevitable jailtime for holocaust denial. There's a female right wing lawyer (forgot her name) who tried to defend some "neonazi" who published stuff on that topic, and the judge gave HER jailtime as soon as she started to present her client's views. So... she got 1 year or so. Then came out and held a presentation in Switzerland about her case and how fucked up the system here is to a point where she's unable to do her job without ending up in jail. Somebody in the audience snitched on her, now she's going to jail for another year and also got kicked out from being allowed to practice as a lawyer.

Okay, I'm going to sue news outlets for showing terrorist material.

I want to curb stomp this whore's skull in for thinking this is reasonable legislation.

>including jihadi websites, far-right propaganda and bomb-making instructions
>implying far-left propaganda is sanctioned by a """conservative""" government

I guarantee I've got more britmongs than you've got Amerimutts

That's amazing, you seem to know what the current demographics are before our national Office For National Statistics have even compiled them. Are you blind? Have you seen your cities? Every city in your country now is majority non-white, America is not even a white country anymore. You're a scattered race of mutts with negroid pulluted blood across rural areas and pockets in the desert.

>you can now be jailed in Bongistan for learning
that's right keep yourself oblivious to the outside world, you're just a single person who can't change anything so be complacent and don't group up with other concerned citizens or else we'll label you as an extremist

Why are we friends with these slimey limeys again?

What does that even mean?
If I was to watch some poor guy get beheaded by ISIS,I could be jailed?

what do you think counts as right wing terrorist material in their eyes? certain websites? or videos on youtube? pol?

>man watches syrian war footage
>is put in prison for 10 years
>comes out radicalized
>proceeds to enact 5 year plan to kill as many judges as possible and then finish with an assassination of the head of state
>succeeds

tell me why this wouldn't happen. seriously.

Every amerimutt I see is a mutt. You're all mutts. Because you have years of italian, russian, greek, spanish and irish blood. Ever heard of British towns in your country? Why haven't we migrated? Because you took in the poor inferior races and they've diluted you.

In the future we will see very strange things happen.

One of which may be millions of young Western Europeans defecting to the Eastern Block/Russia.

That's the beauty of why (((they))) use such ambiguous words, it's left up to (((their))) own interpretation, and I'm sure I don't need to explain pilpul. I've lost count how many times I've saw someone white shoot someone and then goys start screaming that they're "terrorists" without knowing what a terrorist is. They just like repeating words, they don't know what they actually mean. Bigot, is probably the best one because it's "sorry, but I don't care what you racist bigots have to say" and they'll say it completely unironically.
(((Hate speech))) is no different and is completely ambiguous. So what you do is get the good goys to rally behind "I'm against (((hate speech))) because I want freedom of speech". That way anyone guilty of (((wrongthink))) you can charge with your (((hate speech))) laws. What the goys don't understand is that, these ambiguous laws they demand be brought in, will only be used against them once they get too uppity and once those guilty of (((wrongthink))) have been expunged. It's like none of them know what happened to Mao's Red Guard. The same thing happens with serious police informants. They're more important out on the street, dropping names to the authorities, but once you have no names left to drop you better believe that you're the next one getting handcuffed because you've served your purpose and now you're just a pest.
We only have two relevant parties in this country, both are completely anti-British, the (((Tories))), as we know them today, were unironically established by a literal Jew. (((Labour))) were subverted some years later and are now almost two separate parties trying to act as one. My point is it's the prime opportunity for some literally who party to come in and collect all of those glorious true Anglo votes by simply putting the country and its people first. The only question is who?

Don't mind me, just posting educational information. Ancient Chinese knowledge kind of stuff.

>being so desperate you've divided up the 20 boroughs of London isn't of just saying London to pad it out

L M A O

St Louis is 80% Black as of 2017. EIGHTY PERCENT.

Yes you could if it happened but it doesn’t since Islam is a religion of peace. Doubting this is punishable by traditional Islamic execution

This is literally what it means.

We are talking about the UK here, so it is basically 1984.

>F-F-Fuck amerimutts m8
>gawd save sharia on da babby

you dont live in the soviet union of british isles so no

Actually that map is not even close to correct. But then you would use Brookings.

bbc.com/news/uk-21511904
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2260067/White-Britons-minority-Leicester-Luton-Slough-Birmingham-set-follow-end-decade.html

Give it up m8. Manchester is also on its way too. You're also an Orwellian shithole with absolutely no freedom whatsoever. So your higher percentage of whites is fucking meaningless when you are far more politically fucked than we ever will be.

Isn't the UK like the most non-white country in Europe?

Even Greece has a bigger percentage of whites than the UK right now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>muh reported heritage

The side of your family that doesn't really have an ethnic heritage, their English. Dig back, I guarantee you. They've just been here so long they've forgotten it. Every demographic study of white America agrees that English is still the largest minority of whites.

You

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

bbc.com/news/uk-41479620

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40630582

ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/breaking-britain-plans-50-and-rapid-fire-gun-bans/

O R W E L L I A N

It reeks of a little desperation there, ya snaggle toothed faggot. Lmfao, how many of those do you have saved? Obsessive?

SHANT be lectured on whiteness from a country that is 56% non-hispanic white, and considers brown mexicans to be "white" to make up the numbers.

Mandatory.
Minimum.
Sentencing.

They implemented a very similar law with the public order act. Very vague and sweeping changes which meant police could break up and detain groups of 3+ people with very little reasoning.

This is dystopic but I kinda think the UK government is actually looking to target islamist extremists with this. That is, they aren't lying about the motive

oi wer u goin cunt

daily reminder the USA can hold any citizen detained without trial, indefinitely and endorses torture. You are a black majority country now

I know brits love their knives and with new year around the corner, why not pick up a new hobby.

>by which they mean Britain First videos

>He recoloured and put a turban on a few already made Mutts.

Low energy! Sad!

>all these 56 percenters hiding behind reddit flags to save face

I SEE YOU NIGGERS

Sup Forums is terrorist material according to the UK and brit/pol/ will all be jailed before they can pull another assassination of an MP. Especially if they have ever clicked on /k/

All internet activitt is being stored by the NSA and they will eventually come for everybody when they are in a corner and need to.