P*lacks think they can defeat Germany while their "army" looks like this!

P*lacks think they can defeat Germany while their "army" looks like this!
Hahahaha stay delusional P*lacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGjsQ7EzE3k
youtube.com/watch?v=4pIlDRDdv8k
youtube.com/watch?v=5znm2u-14UA
youtube.com/watch?v=QbXqvwZsCYo
youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-army-paints-broomsticks-black-to-resemble-machine-guns-in-nato-exercises-10054468.html
express.co.uk/news/world/659988/German-army-pulls-out-NATO-training-exercise-exceeding-overtime-limits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
m.youtube.com/watch?t=36s&v=tU8EUp-VfRE
youtube.com/watch?v=tU8EUp-VfRE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FB_Beryl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's best to stay out of Germany's suicide.

What germ-any ?

Poland got standard NATO equipment. Your picture must be from the 80's

This Germany you little cunt. No matter the disgrace that Germany suffers now, she will always be the number one most based country based on history alone: youtube.com/watch?v=FGjsQ7EzE3k

Heil Hitler Jüdenschwein!

Poland and Germany will be on the same side in the next world war.

>standard nato equipment
maybe on pictures for the press
I bet my entire live savings that Germany could capture Warsaw in 3 days

Germany doesn't have a conventional army anymore. It's more like a gender excuses exercise. A lot of open faggetry is encouraged. Operational readiness is of no concern there. Germany's primary weapons platform is AIDS. If Poland would have to fight the whole war wearing double rubber gloves, not a good prospect. Further, German military doctrine has devolved into throwing insults and crying hysterically about how offended they are. Long marches are impossible now because of mandatory butt plugs can't be held in for more than five miles anymore.

>suicide
after germany throws out the untermench out of their borders they will take back the land stolen from them after ww1
you watch

Show your flag subhuman

Im already showing my flag, leaf.
The correct German flag.

>while their "army" looks like this!
soviet army looked much more poor and desperate

see, thesy LOOKED more than .... XXX.
you cant win just with high tech or good training, you win with WILL of surival.

germuns are desperate cuck and mostly foreign (means mostly russians and kebabs) = russia wins as always HAR AHR

>Jew shill has to censor his speech

Yep the Polacken scheissevolk will pay
youtube.com/watch?v=4pIlDRDdv8k

Polacken are not White and never have been, just as the lyrics of this song tells

You sound like niggers who claim they were kings of Africa n shiet.
You are only tough guy here, but in real world you walk past these niggers and you look down, because you are afraid to look them in the eyes while they rape your women and beat you just for fun.
This, this is germ.any.
youtube.com/watch?v=5znm2u-14UA

>nazi meme flag
t. butthurt American larper

get out of germany, poole

>amerimutt

Nice picture from early 90's or 80's faggot. If you want to bash our army for something bash us for still using bwp1.

You're a roach, aren't you?

but as a "Russian" a like the german part and german style of life.

fuck jews
fuck nigs
fuck mudslimes

Europe #1

ok poolack, here's a better one
im a proud german

I'm 99% certain he is either roach or nigger trying to divide et impera.
This is only good turd youtube.com/watch?v=QbXqvwZsCYo

They don't need to shoot you, all they have to do is shout: "HANS REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST!"
The entire german army surrenders. Any /woke/ germans are shot by their comrades for being racist bigots.

Haha it's the niggers that are afraid of me. They never dare mess with a true Aryan Übermensch. Try harder filthy Jewboy!

Putting a flag doesn't mean shit. Your citizenship doesn't make you Aryan, your blood does you shitty cucked Murican mongrel shit

And that is the right answer. A German wearing the flag of the Weimar Regime is wearing the flag of Germany's humiliation. We hail our true flag: youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I

Meanwhile, in the German "Army."

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-army-paints-broomsticks-black-to-resemble-machine-guns-in-nato-exercises-10054468.html

express.co.uk/news/world/659988/German-army-pulls-out-NATO-training-exercise-exceeding-overtime-limits

Poland would make a clean sweep of Germany.

They can't still be using AKs.

It's not polish army but students from military school. Soviet made rifles and steel helmets are being used only by the military school students and sometimes prison guards but if I remember correctly prison guards got their rifles and gear replaced this year.

No, Germany is cucked you fucking retard. Besides, we don't need those faggots ruining Holo 2.0.

s-sauce?

If Poland wanted to destroy Germany all they'd have to do is wait.

>ignore memeflags
>sage meme threads
>ignore divide threads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

In the filename
Or use saucenao/iqdb

We aren't. The main issue rifle in polish army is "beryl" and from this year it's being replaced by msbs grot.

All poland has to do is wait a generation, let Germany descend into chaos and walk in.

How the fuck is that guy firing with his rifle in SAFE position?

No America is cucked. You guys are just too dense to realize it. I mean you even elected a filthy nigger as president for fuck sake. At least Merkel is White, more than you can say about 95% of you Mutts

Germanys military is more meme tier than the Canadians in Afghanistan
t-101st ABN Kandahar 2011

It's a military school something like cadets in Britain.

ah, cheers user

Lmfao... Germany has no army and everyone would back Poland.

keep lying to yourself poolak but you will never have tanks like these

Tanks need crews.

AK goes
Single
Auto
Safe
If I remember correctly.

But we have leopards2.

Germany also has no nukes. We would bike the fuck out of you EU cunts before you laid a finger on Poland

There is no safe position on an AK. Every Eastern European Mongol Half-breed is armed and dangerous

kys turkish piece of subhuman shit

Nuke* not bike

>elected nigger
>vs
>destroyed country by filling it with sandniggers
You realize Germany will literally never recover right? The U.S was a shithole under Obama but we're still fighting for our people and ideals rather than handing our assholes over to goat-diseased cock.

Wake the fuck up, America is shit but it's the best we got.

And? We have more soldiers than Poolaks.

Cheers and Merry Christmas

But we have the unlock codes.
You bought our old 80s junk.

Actually they look like this. m.youtube.com/watch?t=36s&v=tU8EUp-VfRE

What you’re seeing is reservists and young kids practicing.

and we have factories

youtube.com/watch?v=tU8EUp-VfRE

No you don't get it. You are literally so degenerate that you voted a fucking Animal-Man Hybrid into your highest office. Your population is less White than Germany, how the fuck do you stand a better chance to recover? At least Germany got a solid track record in the past. Let's not forget that it was the US who forced multiculturalism on Germany and subjected it to an 80 year long military occupation in order to root out all its nationalism.

>We
drop the memeflag mr LARP.
>soldiers
German soldiers are "men" from Germany, I foresee many empty tanks without crews that would be actually able to fight in them in any conflict Germany gets involved in.

>Reminder that there could be Polish stealth tanks in your country RIGHT NOW.

shut the fuck up you inbred g*rmnoid rat
i will rape your family in front of you before i behead you with my sarmatian karabela

this time we will be on right side of history and we will genocide your kind together with our BLACK brothers turks

>AKM vs teutonic assault broomsticks
€200 on Poland please

AK's are not up to NATO standard and don't use NATO ammo. No one uses them.

We drop our memeflags the day the niggers and jews hiding behind their american flags adopt their correct flags. Blood > Citizenship. Get it faggot?

>what are spics

>tfw this year didn't even end yet and 56%ers already forgot the meme

>concept

Germany is surrounded by enemies again at a time when she's crippled by an externally caused social crisis. Nice work, Frau Merkel.

Just wait foe the new model

those shitpostings get more deliberate by the day

The filthy polacken race traitor shows his true colors. We knew you shitfolk were always shitskins. Your bunch are niggers in disguise and you smell like stale piss

>faggot
projecting.

Where is the tank? Somewhere in that forest?

will it drive with 300 km/h??
if not how can we compete against the slavs??

>4 crew, no autoloader
Jesus you are 50 years behind Russia, sad!

thats right, never forget it you wh*te subuhman
>originated from BLACK sea region
>named slavs by wh*tes, but its because we were slave masters selling weak g*rmnoids to romans for centuries through crimean/bosphorus trade and proxy civilizing them that way

german engineering at work!
we will crush these mongrels!

The only people resisting would likely be the refugees ...
Those willing to fight for the country, are more unlikely to dislike polish occupation.

In 2013 it was a concept, its entering mass production next year.

>don't use NATO ammo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FB_Beryl
Wrong

Wow, those germans are so stupid they can't even put their schematics in English. No wonder they lost two world wars.

Tanks vs Nukes and British bombers.
Nice try Hans.

Took them a month in 1939. It wouldn't be different now

>1960's cold war helmets
looks like the Polish army hasn't progressed much since the timeframe of wargame: red dragon. although if that is a reserve unit old gear is acceptable. hit me with the spadochroniaze senpai

gold level shitposting.
(YOU) well deserved

Just take a look at the current state of the Bundeswehr and the male population. Those betas can't even wash their socks without mommy helping them. How are they supposed to win a war with outdated helicopters and plastic weapons ? Fucking Switzerland could conquer Germany in a few months

>can defeat Germany
Germany has already been defeated. It's called Germanistan now.

Civilian version of msbs is coming to the US in spring 2018. I hope that RADOM won't get screwed over by the atf again.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
The only thing Germany can take is black cocks you faggot

it took 18 days to defeat poland

Just call it a day JIDF

>even Liechtenstein could destroy germany
HELPZ!!! GERMONEY IS DESTROYING EUROPE AGAIN!!! ARRR!! someone stop THEM!! HELPPZZ.

what kind of powerlevel is germany on? i say between John McClain and Green Lantern

Looks like someone to no one's surprise doesn't know Polish history

It's contemporary but it's not the army but some kind of tests for the reserves with some prop helmets from the 80s.

Guess you didn't watch this year's Poland military parade

>british bombers
Buahaha look at the subhuman anglo
you have more troubles at home

You're a Polish alcoholic nigger who gets pissed on by jews, YOu already lost. Since you are not White you got no soul. Talking to you is like talking to an ape: amusing, but ultimately meaningless.

>Norway and Denmark trying to stop it
outdated image

Protip: They can.
Modern Kraut army is a joke.

Rheinmetall is moving to Poland because you excluded them from development of the new generation tank and we want them to develop a new tank for us.

Heh. You'd have to kill the entire population before you'd be allowed to take any ground

JIDF? You are the one assaulting the Aryan race. Fuck off kike