GiTS

All you had to do to stop this was contain your power level. All you had to do was keep it to yourself.

Muh sekrit animu Klub!!

2d girl is hotter.

is this how people felt about dragon ball

no that was much worse

Its a needed sacrifice, maybe after this flops it'll teach Hollywood to fuck off of anime.

You know, I'm sure there was an advantage to building a fat robot, but for the life of me, I just don't see it.

Any of you going to go watch pork in shell?
They are showing it over here on the 30th.

Yeah I enjoy scarjo but not gits

>fat robot

Insulation, protection, density redistribution for aquatic combat

Yo fags, I heard about this cool cartoon from my boy Steve Aoki. Who's the sluts? I wanna party with them.

Pic related: me and my boys, raging. I hope you nerdfags are cool.

Fuck off we already have Jeff

Her, Match Point, the prestige, lost in translation, under the skin, hail, Caesar!, Don Jon

One of my favorite actresses, fight me

Some days I complain about shows I like not being terribly popular. Then I remember things like this.

Me and some of my friends are going to watch this. I have high hopes. I've loved GITS ever since I started delving into more "adult" anime

Good bait, have a burg.

Do you enjoy being cancerous?

>2009 was eight years ago

I wonder if it will be Aeon Flux bad, Fist of the North Star bad, or fighting game movie bad.

We could only pray it be half as good as the Mortal Kombat movie.

Battle Angel comes out next year. Also as much as i hate to admit it, this shit won't flop. That piece of shit Lucy made a fuck ton of money and so will this

It wont be Aeon Flux bad, but it will be a generic action sci fi movie that happens to be called GITS

Impossible, there's noting fun or whimsical about this, it's just soulless Hollywood vampirism.

What the fuck is this chocolate and peanut butter stuffed disgrace that you call burg?

Is that a slice of ham? IS THAT A FUCKING EGG?

If I hadn't lost all hope as soon as news first broke of this film being made, I lost all hope when I found out they changed majors name to "Mira"
MIRA
FUCKING
MIRA

Sweet Jesus

"literate minds" ate that stupid shitty ass movie up so much. Yes, it sort of moved away from shitty hollywood conventions but god DAMM was the pacing and logic of the movie so fucking retarded.

Also Hollywood should ALREADY learn to stop adapting anime after dragonball, why the hell are we sacrificing GITS to the chopping board, go throw Cowboy Bebop or frigin Evangelion.

Egg on burg is delicious. Highly reccomended.

You are the Sup Forums equivalent of seiyuu hunters in Sup Forums, go shit yourself.

>frigin
You can swear here.

warning

Naruto is getting a live-action movie, and death note is getting a live action adaptation.

Do you think anyone cares when it comes to popularity?

Keto "Burg"

>Someone likes a thing
>Time to sperg on him

>and death note is getting a live action adaptation.

didn't it already?

That sauce is fucking vile and I always regret getting one, but they are magical

not made by netflix and with a black guy as one of the characters.

>he doesnt know what a royal is

The fuck are you even from, senpai?

>keto
>deep fried breading

That's not how that works.

deanzel, please. Just stick to shitposting on AB.

Visually, Aeon Flux already looks better than this shit. And that movies came out years ago.

You might want to take another look at Aeon Flux then. Visually the movie looks good. Problem is it looks nothing like Ghost in The Shell.

Unlike every other adaptation there are little to no call backs to the source material. Every GITS anime no matter how far removed from the look of the manga still had an air of "Shirow-ness" to it from the guns to the mecha. This has none from what they've shown. Even if they were going for the look of the 95 movie they failed at that. In fact The Matrix did a better job in getting that look than this does. Shame that the Wachowskis arent making this. Though they would likely cast Bae Doona as The Major. Personally I think Julie Estelle would have been great for the role, not sure if she speaks good English or not though

Tell the other guy, he's the one who brought up Aeon Flux in the first place.

>Shame that the Wachowskis arent making this
Current Wachowskis wouldn't be better. Don't know if it's being trannies or that they ran out of their creative juices but they're no longer relevent.

You're the one that said it looked good, asshole. Don't force that on me.

If these guys can get laid despite the glaring insecurities and flaws, then my whole life has been a lie and women are clinically retarded.

I didn't say it looked good.
I said it looks looks better than this gits live action.
They mean entirely different things.
Learn how to english first, ESL scum.

What? Nigga a GitS movie has been in the works since the early fuckin 90's when it was first popular. Most people browsing Sup Forums today were barely even BORN when the ball started rolling on that. NOTHING they could have done would have stopped it.
This is going to make all its money back and more, and then they'll fast-track the Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop movies.

Tranny or no, I think they'd have more respect for the source material and at the very least get the look right. Speed Racer, love it or hate it, was the most faithful anime adaptation we've gotten. Captured the mood of the show near perfectly.

>Speed Racer
That was made before they went full tranny, though.

Oh and they're still better directors than the fucking hack at the helm of this film

Didn't one of the siblings go trans at that point though?

My Japanese friend was legitimately shocked to hear that people don't put egg on their burgs outside Japan.

But people outside of Japan do put eggs on their burgers or at least have menus that offer those. I've eaten that in several countries, both western and asian. Don't know about America though.

It'll most likely be a completely average and forgettable movie

>and with a black guy as one of the characters
Ever better, he's L.

It's not really common, we're oddly pedestrian about our burgers. Red Robin is probably the cheapest place that has one, but any higher-end joint that sells burgers usually has something like that.

Unfortunately, we're probably going to get this shit waved in our faces for quite some time, stupid fat women are nattering endlessly about how there needs to be a Black Widow movie and even a moderate success will mean them getting louder.

American here. We do. Country is so fuckhuge that I don't know if they do it elsewhere, but on the West Coast it's a common thing to have an egg over hard or easy on a burger.

It's not a must, but most restaurants that aren't fast food will have it.

>most restaurants that aren't fast food will have it
And now we know that is actually one of those low class poor plebs who have never tasted proper food.

Please stop reminding me.
Sup Forums please take this shit.

Putting eggs on burgers is something magical.

no way dude

look at how skinny their legs are

that's the key to gettin laid, big calves

Does that even matter?
I mean, L was one of the few characters in DN that legitimate white, but I don't see anyone complaining that Light is played by a white guy, when he's actually Japanese.

Hell, L being non-white makes sense, considering L's race was different from Light's - though, since they already changed the setting to America, I suppose it would have been fun to make L Asian, you know, as to swap thing from the original setting (though, if I remember correctly, L was English).

>all of their legs
>guy with biggest arms has skinniest legs
I don't even

Those kinds of people always skip leg day.

hollywood gonna hollywood

they already fucked up kite, you knew this was coming.

be glad you didn't get dicaprio akira

Dicaprio Akira at least gave us that great HappyHarry cartoon.

>Never actuaIIy watch traiIers nor take interest in the movie's news
>SuddenIy a traiIer before watching Iogan
Im actuaIIy pretty intrested. It Iooks very pretty

Have you ever been to a gym? That's what the average bloke looks like. Men hardly ever work from the waist down - even though women pay attention to legs and ass, or so I've heard.

? I was being serious

They do. I look like a cave troll and girls still talk to me. They stop after a few minutes, but it still happens.

Shut up, deanzel.

lol make me weaboo kys make your dad proud

Still don't get it why they casted Scarlett.

name recognition

Avengers. It doesn't matter that Disney can't make her look believably competent despite untold millions in movie magic, she's the "action girl" of Hollywood.

For the same reason they cast Tom Cruise on every other role (even if the role doesn't fit him)?

That, and probably because Milla Jovovich is too old for the role.

Because muh Black Widow and muh Lucy.

Given the choice, I would have preferred Charlize Theron for the role, but that would never happen thanks to that shitty Aeon Flux movie.

For the record, she does a pretty good job

I'm pretty sure it's the other way round, thanks to Mad Max, she's too big for something like this.

Though it does question why an A-lister like Scarjo accepts this shit in the first place.

No she doesn't. Emily Blunt did a good job fo her role. Scarjo didn't.

The kind of women they fuck are not the kind of women you'd want to get into a relationship with. Without love, there's not really any point to sex, masturbation takes care of the urge and is a million times less work.

How did Emily Blunt do a better job? Where's your evidence?

can you not order it with no sauce?

Edge of Tomorrow. I thought the context of this thread should be obvious enough.

L was half Russian

No she didn't, my mom's old Tae Bo tapes have better fight scenes than anything she's done. Hell, I'm pretty sure her Jazzercize tapes did too.

I always do, but eating two KFC chicken patties with bacon and cheese always gives me oily shits.

>choccy on your burg

Kill yourself please

I'm already fuming at this failure of an aborted fetus, but I will go nuts if they decide to rape Akira next. I was quite appalled when Aoki had the balls to ruin The Creation of A Cyborg like he did. I actually liked Edge of Tomorrow, maybe because it's the closest thing to adapting MLA, and it's for the best. This better flop.

Major is the "perfect" woman, full of confidence and inner strength.

Scarlett has resting "doubt" face and always look frustrated.

Scarlett doesn't capture Major's essence.

Didn't Ohba say L was a mix of several things (if I remember correctly, quarter English, quarter Russian, quarter Japanese and quarter Italian)?

Edge of the Tomorrow is probably the closest Hollywood will ever get to doing a LN/manga adaptation right

That's because the plot feels rather Western already, though.
I'm sure Murricans could adapts works like Berserk really well.

I used to think Hollywood might be able to do a good job with Cowboy Bebop, but having had rewatched the series lately, the story and characters have many Japanese quirks, that made me wonder if Hollywood would be able to capture the full charm of it.

>I'm sure Murricans could adapts works like Berserk really well
Fuck no, our movie industry can barely adapt other movies.

Scorsese did a good job adapting Infernal Affairs into The Departed

He didn't do a bad job, but it wasn't really a good job either.

Really, look at Game of Thrones, I could see people doing a passable job with Berserk.