Macross

Please enjoy more Sheryl because not like other matters, thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2C1Bh8FTlpY
twitter.com/star1003si_ta/status/840798626351738881
youtube.com/watch?v=GfQUjNay2rE
nijimen.net/topics/10531
youtube.com/watch?v=bQEiZ75CiuE
youtube.com/watch?v=XEbmGa3_qU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Sheryl. I want more Walkure.

Blame Delta's writer.

Not saying Frontier writer is great though, he is pretty lame too, but at least he know how to make everything on fire, unlike Delta's writer.

Fuck Sheryl, listen to my song!

youtube.com/watch?v=2C1Bh8FTlpY

Recording of it.
twitter.com/star1003si_ta/status/840798626351738881

ワルキュレ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sheryl and her space AIDS.

Man face

Literally this.

Fuck Walkure, I want more Sheryl; and more Frontier dogfighting, and more Macross Missile Massacres, and more Itano Circuses.

Alternatively, give me an announcement of a new Macross anime that will explore Megaroad-01.

The new song is shit and Sheryl has a man face.

me too

If it weren't for the tits I wouldn't have realized it wasn't Alto-hime

Yeah, she evokes him a little bit there.

isn't that fucking pachinko?

This thread deserves a song who isn't shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=GfQUjNay2rE

Sheryl is dogshit.

You can never have too much Sheryl.

I thought macross F ended?

>Sheryl danced as a belly dancer sexy PV!
Mr. Yoko Kanno of course, arranging and arranging ! Release information of music etc. are undecided at this time, but it seems to be released soon!

nijimen.net/topics/10531

>Kanno wrote it
>May'N sung it

It sounds meh because it's a short as fuck clip. But I'm now hype for this track.

The lack of Freyja in this song is killing me.

and I mean never

>Walkure
All I need is KumoKumo, Freya and Sherryl, the rest can fuck-off including Alto and Hayate.

The show did technically end, however the story continues on its own outside of Delta. Furthermore, though Walkure CDs and concerts are doing very well, the show itself was fairly mediocre. So it's no surprise that they're going back to Frontier, which broke records and made Kawamori and Satellite just SO MUCH MONEY.

I honestly would not be surprised if the new movie that's supposed to be announced, is in fact another Macross Frontier film. While Frontier had it's flaws, it's simply a better story and a better executed story than Delta. Plus, the dogfighting and plane to plane combat is leagues ahead of Delta. Finally, people have a fonder memory of Frontier and preceding Macross shows over Delta.

thanks senpai for such a detailed explanation.

Anytime, kouhai.

>yfw IKINOKORITAI

youtube.com/watch?v=bQEiZ75CiuE

LIVE VERSION

Even if F is more popular, a tv series will sell slightly better than Delta.

Back them the genre was at his peak. But the context has changed a lot.

I'll be content with more songs

>My nigga YokoK back on macross

Hype.

Honestly, Delta's biggest failure was three fold:

1. For a Macross show, the dog-fighting was pretty damn bad. I hate to be a broken record and refer to Frontier, but comparing to it, it was painful to watch it. Even Macross Zero, Plus, and other shows had far superior dog fighting. The plane to plane combat, gerwalk, and full roid mode fighting is one of the pillars of Macross--and Delta dropped the ball quite hard on this aspect.

2. The music was a bit hit or miss. Delta had a few good songs, but most of the songs lacked presence that mattered thematically with what was taking place--and sometimes even felt like they were designed for the sake of the idol group than for the story and how it all came together.

3. For an anime with 25 episodes, the story went literally nowhere for huge portions of the episode count. This was by and far, the biggest failure of Delta. Character development suffered, pilot skills and development massively suffered. Romantic subplots massively suffered. For a show upon which a love triangle is considered a pillar, the failure of it from the beginning was a major red flag. Also, WIND MAGIC making up for a lack of skills was made of a fuckton of cringe. The only person who was legit entertaining to watch in a plane was Keith, a honest to god skilled pilot who not only did his job but did it very well.

Finally, the fact that they dropped HUGE hints towards the fate of Minmay and Megaroad-01 and then did nothing; nothing at all with it.

I could go on with why Delta was a failure, but that would be beating a dead horse. The reason though for why they want to bring back Sheryl & Frontier is obvious. Frontier, again despite its flaws, is basically a continuation of SDF in a more modern setting--and with that in mind, is probably a better segway into the next Macross show, which HOPEFULLY will focus on Megaroad-01.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEbmGa3_qU4 | Universal Bunny Live

FUCK OFF, IMBECILE

May'n, pls. We understand it, without the Macross brand, your career doesn't have any value.

Sure thing loser

Looks like Alto taught her some of that kabuki dancing and Sheryl corrupted it.

More like they want to push Macross back into the limelight and leveraging Kanno, Endou, and May'N together is the best way to do that. Right now Walkure concerts and CDs are successful in Japan, but Japan only. By bringing back Sheryl and Frontier, they can revitalize the interest worldwide. If they do another Frontier movie, it will print fucking money and get everyone hyped for Macross once more. Then they can do a Delta movie, and potentially make the next Macross series focusing on Megaroad-01 & Minmay which is something a long time coming.

Freyja is the best macross girl.

nobody gives a single fuck about delta tho

Kawamori and Satellite does though. It's unclear if Delta will ever get a film treatment, nevermind two films, like Frontier got. If this new film that gets announced is another Frontier film, then holy shit, it will really bury Delta forever.

I just want more SDF/DYRL/Frontier style story telling with a balance of Valkyrie combat/songs helmed by Yoko Kanno, and functional love triangles with solid resolutions by the end of the 25/26 episodes.

not him but nobody gives a single fuck about kawamori and satellite tho

Fat lot of good worldwide interest will do them when they can't even license the franchise outside Japan.

This.

Freyja (and Mikumo) deserve better than Delta.

There is nothing they can do to make me waste even a dollar on macross after the fuck they just pulled.

But I'll torrent and seed the Sheryl BD image a whole year at least, she deserves it.

The greatest fuck up of all time no doubt.

I want more Klan.

By the way, JUNNA is releasing her first solo album this summer, if anyone cares.

macross is dead

It's been dead since Frontier, user.

Ok, I care XD

I just hope next series will let go of Protoculture bullshit, because it went from ancient mystery to common knowledge in Delta. Same with Minmay, it was better to leave the fate of Megaroad unknown as well.