Violet Everygarden

Don't forget, only 4 months until anime will change forever.

Baka.

Yes please.
Things I am genuinely hyped for:
1. Violet Evergarden
2. Second coming

Eat shit, fucking cocksucker.

No

Truly a masterpiece worth looking forward to. Lets look at an excerpt from the novel:

>Not even while being a machine girl can she be left with wet clothes. As a change of clothes was necessary, she lay a bathrobe around her supposedly perfect body and headed for the bathroom. It had been a while since anyone other than Oscar regularly used it, so in a lapse of memory, he entered it without knocking and ended up seeing her while she was had not changed yet.

>“Ah, I’m sor… ry… eh?”

>He swallowed his breath due to perplexity.

>“EEEH?!”

>What was reflected in Oscar’s eyes was a sight more bewitchingly beautiful than any naked woman. Dripping golden hair. Beautiful blue orbs of a dimension that would not soften even within a painting. The finely-shaped lips just below them. A flesh body with a slender neck, an outstanding collarbone, plump breasts, and feminine curves.

>Her artificial arms consisted of metal rings from the shoulders to the fingertips. But it was only them. Despite the many scratches, other than the arms, the rest was surprisingly real skin. With that delicate body, she did not seem at all like a mechanical doll, but a relatively normal human being.

>With everything he had believed in until then being mantled over by the shocking revelation, Oscar tried to confirm what he was seeing many times.

>“Master.” Violet called with a voice that seemed to be judging him as he continued to ogle in astonishment.

>“UAAAAAAH! UAAAAAH! UAAAAAHAAAAAH!”

>Part of the outcome of that incident was Oscar’s screaming. The other was him half-crying while going beet-red, after having yelled on top of his lungs, frantically inquiring, “Are you human, after all?!”

>Wrapping a towel around herself, Violet plainly commented, “Master is, truly, a troublesome person.” Her cheeks were rose-dusted as she muttered, her face a little lowered.

Truly cerebral stuff.

Boy oh boy am I excited for yet another 12 episode light novel adaptation

Stop posting scenes out of context.

You beat me to it.

Yet another masterpiece for kyoani

Under no circumstances could that scene every be tolerable

At least we can post good examples of that prose. It won some literature awards, after all.

>...Reaching the critical point, Violet raised the umbrella she had taken with her and opened it flashily. It was like a blooming flower. The umbrella’s frills swayed beautifully, and as if predicting the perfect timing, the wind pushed her feet forward. Her skirt and umbrella bulged softly in the air, her petticoat sticking out. Her long lace-up boots gently stepped onto the decayed leaves floating on the water surface.
>That one moment. That one second. That one picture. The scene as clear as a photography was engraved into Oscar’s memory. A girl with a swinging umbrella and a fluttering skirt, stepping onto the surface of a lake. Just like a sorceress.
>The words of his daughter from the day her heartbeats stopped came back to him.
>‘Someday…’
>“You’ll show it to me someday, right? In that lake close to our house, when the leaves that fall in autumn gather together on the water surface.”

The only award it won was KyoAni's in-house contest. It's the only novel to have won so far, I guess it should be better than the other LNs from the studio at the very least.

>it won some literature awards
Oh please, the only award it won came from Kyoani themselves, it's a marketing tool. Kyoukai no Kanata received an honourable mention and it's offensively bad.

KnK anime is completely different from novel, who cares. They can improve literally any source material.

They can, but I'd be surprised.

It's gonna flop.

> TV anime with the best animation of all time
>flop
Not even once.

Yeah like Dennou Coil and Nichijou

Good animation alone doesn't sell. Look at Space Dandy and Flip Flappers.

Denno Coil and Nichijou character designs are utterly ugly, though

Are you stupid?

It will be loved to death and claimed as best anime of all time by Sup Forums. Just like Hyouka.

I like them a lot better than the designs for this show, at least.

Hyouka is boring crap.

KyoAni has done it before in Amagi.

And it was a best 2014 scene, right?

Why does it need to be? It was tolerable, that's enough.

lol

Don't laugh, it's deep and serious scene