Little Witch Academia

What did Akko mean by this? Weren't Japanese girls supposed to be prim and proper?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dxjwmw.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

akko is learning to pick up girls

>delinquent rolling up her skirt

typical

she probably spilled something on it and had to trim it

That Sucy ass though.

I want to FUCK Akko!

Have to reel in Andrew somehow

She realized a shorter way to the top of her class.
Unfortunately, she quickly found out that their teachers were mostly women.

Is Diana really adopted?

The real question is why the staff allow it, like Ursula.
It's almost like someone's fucked with their brains somehow; if I was a cute magic cake I wouldn't allow the dress code to go violated.

The witch uniforms require a constant source of magic to produce their anti-pantyshot shadows. Akko is so inept that she can't perform the incantation. Akko's skirt is shrinking because it's resorting to cannibalizing itself to keep Akko pure.

>japanese girls
>proper

Real talk tho it sense, I saw something about methods nips do to make their skirts shorter so they can attract penis into their blood holes

Yes and no. Yes in the TV, no in the OVA.
Isn't it why their behaviors are so different?

stop or i'm telling trump

*it makes sense

I really should reread my post before sending

>Anno Domini MMXVII
>glorifying depictions of witchcraft

She went through a growth spurt and the academy didn't see fit to provide her with larger robes.

>implying Trump doesn't order the CIA to lobotomypost

So she cut off her skirt and give it to Sucy?

>implying Trump himself isn't the one posting YWN greentexts and Ursula lobotomies
Wakey wakey little lamb

I can't believe Hannah actually wears pads. PADS.

>mfw Trump personally drew Dog-Diana by his own hand

She sacrificed decency for freedom of mobility, she's always running around.

>BishopBB
>the B stands for Barron

I can't believe Akko
actually wears no bra. NO BRA.

I want Akko to return this cake's frontal lobe

Source ?

Watch the opening sequences during the magic show scene of the TV and OVA.
Compare the two.
One has a buttle accompanying her, the other has her parents.

His ass

It's a butler in both.

By the way, this is me In case you're actually watching it, I'm here to tell you that it's actually a lie.
Sorry for wasting your time.

We should start compiling all the bullshit fanfic garbage from these threads, like Diana being adopted and Elizabeth being her sister and Tiny Chariots room mate.

For what purpose?

why did nobody realize Ursula has Shiny Chariot's bird familiar

To give Trigger ideas

For future generations, I guess.
That, or we could publish it as a book of shitposts and make mad money off of it.

Same reason people compiled events from the past and put it in our current history books.

>Ursula was Shiny Chariot's biggest fan
>right before she disappeared she gave her her bird and asked her to watch over it
>it's been one of the most prized things in her lifesaver since

Since we are talking about Diana already, I think the main problem this far has been that Diana's role has been diluted into too many characters. Hannah is the one doing most of the bullying in the anime, while in the ovas she was just standing behind; Andrew has took the part about Diana's character that was about antagonizing Akko's views about magic; Amanda has took the role of friendly rivalry Diana had with Akko in the first ova, what survives of that is completely one sided from Akko.

And the other traits that she had in the ovas haven't been touched more than superficially in the anime.

>nobody
Who? Nobody out of us? We knew.

You mean the characters in the show? We haven't seen the bird outside of Ursula's room. And we've only seen Ursula's room once. There's no evidence that the bird is in everyone's faces or anything.

He's probably always either in her office/study/living space or out and about flying. I do hope we see more of him, though I guess it's unlikely to happen, since Akko's the viewpoint character and can't be allowed to make the connection until late in the game, if at all.

What if Elizabeth is Ursulas sister, and the real Shiny Chariot?

To combine all of them into one shitty greentext where Elizabeth lobotomizes her aunt Ursula, and Sucy is so distraught over what has happened to her mother that she attempts to kill herself but is immune to the poison she tried to drink and just gets the shits really bad. It stinks up the whole dorm and Lotte just can not fall asleep because of the smell.

I just know i love Akko thighs.

To be honest, that's kinda hot.

>you will never gently squeeze those soft, milky thighs while staining what is in between them an even purer white

What's Finnegan into sexually?

Dianasexual

squirting her eggs onto the underside of a leaf so that a male can fertilize them by leaping out of the water

Akko's is gone too

There was one greentext where she grows a dick and violently rapes Ursula in front of the other professors.

I love Akko's everything.

She desperately wants to be lobotomized, ryona'd, and other degenerate things, but she's sad that the horde of anons willing to do it to her isn't real.

I want to pull down that dress and expose her dfc.

I want to turn around and let her pull her dress back up without embarrassing herself

Rock
Hard
Nipples

>not leaving it on while you ravage her unused Japanese schoolgirl pussy

I bet she has super cute nipples

Where's that compiled pic of Akko learning about the power of friendship?

nips have brown nipples

which little witch has the widest hips?
besides Ursula because that's cheating

Yeah I know, the shape is most important

Jasminka.

My African Americans

If we're going by total width, then probably Jasminka, but Sucy has the smallest hip/wait ratio (around .45).

Akko has the best legs of the season
Fuck those Kyoani landwhales

Wittle Lich Academia
Dead Ursula Akko revives dead Ursula causing her to become a lich Ursula refuses to live as a lich, so she dies again

Do you ever sleep?

do you think Ursula would be into the idea of lobotomies if asked?
She seems like she's a /d/egenerate behind the scenes to me.

As long as you put a baby into her, she'll do whatever you want.

Akko's skirt only has one length. SHORTER THAN YOURS

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Akko. That perfect, tight body. Those perfect, perky breasts. The silky smooth thighs of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Akko pregnant. A N Y T H I N G.

whats holding up that dress?

>mfw I'm not wearing a skirt

Threadly reminder that ursula has holes just for her armpits
What do they smell like?

Love.

I'm willing to bet these three were the red team of their day. You think they still go on adventures?

I wonder if they have a pic in the trophy thing

Drawfags, get on it.

>pass my genes
>perfect offspring
Do you understand how reproduction works? If some of your genes are being passed on, you won't have perfect offspiring.

Truly the sluttiest outfit, she can be a witch themed stripper.

I need more Barbaras.

She'd probably be willing to help you with that.

Does anyone know if that banner with Diana still pops up anymore? I can't remember the last time i've seen it.

my.mixtape.moe/dxjwmw.webm

Idiot rebellion against Diana when?

It does.

Akko seems genuinely impressed with Amanda's fistbump

If only she could understand how to do it properly

What if we had more episodes about random skeletons instead?

If your favorite little witch turned out to be a skeleton, would you still love them?

Everyone is a skeleton with some skin on. Even you

Sucy is literally a skeleton covered in billions of tiny pale mushrooms.

Sucy almost is one

Episode 10 hype. Spoilers soon

Love all witches
O Lord forgive us for our sins in hating other witches
Bring blessings to LWA threads
O Lord forgive us for our sins in having lustful thoughts about witches
Treat all witches with equal kindness and respect
O Lord have mercy on us and make my witch real
May everyone have their wishes fulfilled and dream fun things about their witch and enjoy it because
Ye who have read this, your favorite witch will be subject to lobotomy

Control yourself, user-san

Which witch pic would make a good tattoo?