WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=N9TymGZSwBk

WHY WOULD YOU INVITE THE MOST VIOLENT RACE IN AMERICA INTO YOUR HOUSE AROUND YOUR CHILDREN?

>a chink wife
Yeah no shit he's going to invite a bull to his house she needs someone that isn't a beta.

god that asian bitch is gonna get fucked so hard

Everyone in there will be blacked

Note the nature of the posts above mine. Note the flag. Yep.

are they eating mashed up pringles?

How did he become homeless? What is the back story here

Notice how he keeps his head down in the hopes the audience will think he's some poor thing. That dude brought a dark fate upon his family

He's a coach, in his hubris he thinks he can control them off the field as well

mongel? did you mean to write mongrel? retard

ofcourse they will be , mutt, and don't worry , mutt, your turn will come

t. over 20% muslim country

this is a heartbreaking story Sup Forums show some emotion for once

At the same time, this guy is most likely a born and raised black american, on top of having some sort of established relationship between the two. This isn't to the level of insanity of importing random sub-saharan africans and shoving them together with your defenseless kids.

he's probally a cuck and sucks this dudes dick

El atrocidad

>i'm just a peaceful innocent little negroid

Next month we read a story about him killing the whole family.

Posting a nigger on the internet won't make the niggers in France go away.

Shouldn't you be destroying your churches to make room for mosques and migrant homes?

stop trying to make excuses, nobody said what was going in Europe was ok you retard

la horrifico

>dad is total cuckold
>dad does this so kid can do nigger collision

so basically everything jewed in america from virtue signaling, to tolerant to nogs, all under a thing veneer of a healthy """white""" normal family

His wife's idea

Is everyone in that school black? Is every state BLACKED? I'm in Atlanta so it's a given, but that school looks the same as here.

La creatura de Europa superior.

I didn't make the pic you dumb poochink mutt

There's actually a similar story to this. I couldn't find it without taking a few minutes. But there was a family that took in a nigger and gave him a shot at a good life. After he moved out, he started fucking up, then went back to the house to rob them. Then the piece of shit killed their daughter when she went downstairs. The dad saw him killing her after she screamed.

Niggers have no sense of gratitude. None at all. He lived with them like a son, then came back go rob them, and killed their daughter.

>imgur naming convention
>>>/reddit/

>2 girls
>wife
>invite a fucking nigger
I dont even.

They’re dead. This nigger and his friends are gonna rob them in a few years and kill the family. Nig will show remorse and cucks family will forgive him.

the guy is half white

Anyone else notice how happy his wife is to have a young black man living with them?

FIND IT.

NO SHIT YOU GIVE A BLACK SOMETHING THEY KEEP BEGGING YOU FOR MORE

I GAVE ONE A CIG HE ASKED ME WERE I LIVED. I WAS LIKE NIGGER I'M NOT TELLING YOU WERE THE FUCK I LIVE

Idk if it's the same in there or in any other US cities but last year i went to NYC and holy shit you could clearly notice the lines dividing racial neighborhoods.
Like, you could be in one neighborhood and it was like if everyfuckingbody was black, then exited to an avenue and got into another neighborhood and boom, magically everybody was white, next neighborhood full of spics, then another full of asians, another full of jews.
Everybody living separated.
It was only in big public spaces and in Manhattan where you could see many different people in one place, but the neighborhoods were insanely homogeneous and you could very clearly notice where one neighborhood ended and the other started, they were very clearly divided.

That was a nice story

i blame cucktianity
"its what jesus would do!"
cancer sandnigger religion

I had an aunt and uncle that invited a homeless man into their home out of the kindness of their heart.
He slit their throats in their sleep. Merry Christmas :^)

I don't see the problem with this. Coaches come to feel a sense of responsibility for health and well being of their players. We wants to win games, and happy players who feel like their coaches actually care about them are more motivated to play better

>there's someone so desperate and lonely that they're making BLACKED threads on Christmas Day.

Jesus fuck, man get it together.

the fact that this story made news headlines is just obnoxious

In my local ciry.
A family invited a 16 year old homeless girl into their home.
Within 2 weeks the 16 year old kicked their 4 week old infant to death.

Blacked and cucked.

>coach
it's ok he's a professional nigger tamer

Kek

Asian pussy was made for big black dick

>white guy does nice thing and helps black kid by letting him live in his home.
>kids grades go up, becomes religious and improves life overall
>doesn’t steal, doesn’t commit violent crimes, doesn’t hurt anyone and hopefully didn’t fuck the guys wife
>Sup Forums will still put this in a bad light instead of being happy that the guy is being a good example for his people
I don’t get what’s wrong with any of this. I’m glad the kid is gonna be a better person then another violent thug to pay taxes for.

have you talked to any coaches? they are absolutely retarded and live for nothing more than whatever shit game they decided to coach.

t. yet another Sup Forums vergin.

>homeless
>has a nice haircut and earrings
>his clothes aren't all ragged and ripped to shit
pfffffffffffftttt lmfao yeah ok, nigger wasn't homeless for shit

He is going to impregnate his wife.

lost

>Posting on pol anytime
>not pathetic

>one child is blackenense
>the other is hapa
hmmm

>He's doing a family tree changer

- Is what the white father literally said at the end of the clip.

They aren't even trying to deny it anymore, are they?

Nigger is probably homeless because he spends all his money on that dumb shit, I used to live in the hood and no matter how poor those niggers were they always had the freshest clothes and newest phones and bling. That's our tax dollars at work boys.

He cooked the rice and now is slowly paying the price. She on the other hand will get to burn the coal.

Like pottery.

well memed kid

Do you not know? The law of Christ replaces the law of the old testament. LMAO

Then why is this increasing while Christianity is on the decline? Why are Christians more likely to vote against it than atheists? "It's what Jesus would do" is an interpretation that isn't coming from Christians.

This picture is peak america

to be kind to someone despite risk to himself

are you autistic?

>old testament
(((Torah)))?

football is the ultimate boomer opiate

i’m more concerned with that awful diet

says a faggot leaf, blacks and women have zero impulse control

>being that blue pilled
>KYS faggot

As someone who lived in NYC my whole life this is absolutely true. You literally see entire neighborhoods change within one block if each other. There’s plenty of neighborhoods around where I live that I never even knew existed or was full of a completely different type of people.