IS GOHAN AUTISTIC?

Is he Sup Forums

hes a half breed of 2 unrelated creatures I cant begin to tell you how many ways he is fucked up genetically

No he's not autistic, but his dad is.

Autism can be inherited you fucktard

Not at all. He's probably the most well adjusted sayian in the series.

he's not autistic but fathering Goten on his mother couldn't have been very healthy

so that's where goten came from

everyone knows hes jsut half autistic. its like none of u went to college and learned genetics

no one is just "half autistic", one either is or isn't. There is only 50-50% chance of inheriting it. And I didn't go to college because at least in my country high schools actually teach something

he actually looks like an alien for once

Woosh

OP is for even asking such a stupid question

He'd have to be autistic to get with a cunt like Videl.

Sup Forums REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

apparently not how to pick up on a fucking joke

Videl is 2nd best waifu after 18

Yes

You'd have to redefine the word autism if you want to label anyone introverted as an autist.

Does anyone else realize this odd thing about the children of mcs?

I kind of notice atleast with Boruto and Gohan they seem more like a mix of their fathers and their rivals than the mother.

Gohan is just edited goku with piccolo added. Especially during his purple gi days.

Boruto is naruto with sasukes bangs and sasuke traits. He even wears his headband ffs.

Gohan is what Toriyama wishes he was: a boring salaryman on the verge of suicide from overworking and being unable to please his wife while being an insignificant speck on this world.

Every Japanese male's dream.