Most useless member of NATO: Canada

>Army size: 49,500 (23,000 regular force, 17, 000 reserve forces, 5000 rangers, 4,500 civilians)
>Has done nothing of note in 70 years
>At 14 billion, severly under equipped and under trained. Also reserves in particular suffer from man power shortages, while reg force is clogged with ageing WOGS that are useless welfare whores shuffling papers until retirenment
>Zero attack helicopters
>Navy unable to do anything outside of Canadian waters without US support
>Basically non existant AA capability
>BTFO in Kandahar, LARPed most of war
>Infantry down to 3 regiments, one of which is fucking French (le reee)

Why do we allow these useless snow kikes to keep leaching off of us without putting their fair share into NATO? Frostbacks, explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Canada_during_World_War_II
huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-moncur/canadian-forces_b_6407088.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JsPIzRsUtlE
themanatee.net/canadian-forces-solves-fat-problem-by-lowering-standards/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Goldfein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most useless member of galaxy: leafs

Canadian military doctrine is to scream hysterically about being offended. Primary defense is AIDS. Nobody wants to handle dead Canadian AIDS bodies, so no war. Rubber gloves were thought to counter the Canadian AIDS strategy, but new arguments have surfaced. It is widely believed they exist only because it's Canada and nobody else wants it.

Why would they need a military when americucks pay to provide them one for free?

Kek, get em dad!

>so obsessed with us you keep making these threads

Thank you for admitting you're unappologietic nigger cucks who can't/won't fight your own battles

Cant be worse than the cuck army of the north...

Checked

It's true though. Why waste the resources when America will handle everything?

We have a big brother that everyone is afraid of, so we can go on throwing our money at Africa.

They're still resting on the laurels of the achievements against Americans that American Indians handed them.

This is becoming an unhealthy obsession... Who would’ve guessed such a modest armed forces could garner such interest? It almost a bit strange...

In any case I’m glad we are a useless member of NATO because NATO is a useless organization.

about the same here

You're right, eat some more Tim bits and we'll fuck your wives too you overly complacent fags...no wonder you cucks elected Trudeau

Brush teeth Nigel... it’s not difficult, you just need to form a habit.

lol fuck off i actually want to join the army

what the fuck did you check here you dumb nigger?

faggot

Mmmmm timbits...

annex us over it lad

o wait we're both kike puppet states and basically have no distinction lmao

Our military literally only exists to detect missiles over the arctic.

>Why would they need a military when americucks
start endless wars for israel.
Fixed it for you

Canadian Armed Forces
January 1936: 12,000 enlisted, 1800 officers.
January 1939: 125,000 enlisted, 8500 officers.
January 1942: 380,000 enlisted, 22,000 officers.
January 1945: 420,000 enlisted, 3,400 overseas conscripted, 24,000 officers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Canada_during_World_War_II

Ever notice the only country that shitposts this hard against Canada is Unitedstatia?

I seriously think it's because we annihilated them with the amerimutt meme. You'll never outdo us.

Ok so I guess everyone just believes the OP?

Canada's military has done a number of operations in Ukraine in the recent years, providing technology, skills and tech training to the Ukranian troops. They are on the front lines against the separatists.

Maybe you guys have some explaining to do.

Fuck off
Canada is best neighbor with an alliance so great it does not even require mention

huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-moncur/canadian-forces_b_6407088.html

We still need each other you retards. Canada has a virtually endless supply of oil and trees. Have fun living without that shit, dipshits. Oh and I think we still hold the record for longest snipe. I guess that’s only kinda sorta badass though.

Why do I have a feeling of deja-vu viewing this thread?

-T Kyle Chang, typical Canadian Markham, 2020

We have the most successful (and highest paid) military on the planet. We keep a small standing army but can ramp up to war mode whenever necessary. Obviously our demographic replacement will change all of this, but we have nothing to be ashamed of when you take the political level out of the equation.

he posts it literally every day
O B S E S S E D

Wow, you killed someone from far away, that totally negates all our arguments we have...

The only thing you're good for is maple syrup

"you'll never out do us"

Hey they have snipers. They have that going for them.

>Implying we won't just take your shit whenever we need it badly enough
>Muh snipers
JSOC got credit for that one, faggot SF leafs best career path is to LARP as Americans, pic related

to invade canada or not to invade

We hate you because you piggyback off our success. If you did it to other countries they'd bitch about you too.

Americans may have more guns per capita, but we have infinitely more hunters per capita. We don't do that tacitcool shit here. We buy guns to stalk and kill 1,000lb bush animals.

The US Coast Guard could successfully invade this cucked country

>spends enough time on Sup Forums to know which threads are posted on each day
>calls someone obsessive

God save the Queen and her nigger soon to be granddaughter in law.

>Being delusional enough to think Canada in 2017 could conscript the type of men that existed in the late 1930's from bugmen, chinks, fags, and poos
>Most succesful military on the planet
What? You had an entire unit disbanded and then got your whole army kicked out of Somalia for ass raping a Somali teenger with a broom, you're still technically at war with Croatia from over 20 years ago, you are the first NATO member EVER to leave the battle field with enemy combatants still engaged (Kandahar)...not to mention you literally have done nothing of note (other than fuck up) since WWII, Korea you were already LARPing in the rear with the gear

>more hunters per capita
[citation needed]

>all these fat retarded mutts talking shit about canada's military

Meanwhile troop for troop we outclass you to hell and back. Pic related, learn to aim morons. Average US soldier is a spic. Your shit country is pathetic.

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=JsPIzRsUtlE
Get FUCKED

Mom just called me in for turkey... hate to leave this riveting thread but I’m sure they’rl be another later this evening, I’ll chat with you then...

Well just kick out of nato, then you can fight wars for israel by yourselves :(

>3 snipers negate your arguements about the rest of our army, navy and air force
A
Fucking
Walrus

Super helpful when I needed some gear from them while at the Yavoriv training area.

Not our fault Bush was a kike and used Article V of NATO to compel us to go to Afghanistan after your kike ruling class took down those three towers. We honour our treaties, but if you want to play by the letter of the law we shall as well.

I've heard on good authority the Somali deserved it.

Neither do you, Israel's greatest champion

Give us the demographic breakdown. I know roughly what it is.

Got any lee enfields to trade? Absolutely love mine as a hunting rifle.

It's true what OP says. The military is pretty pathetic. Good and well trained in the way of combat arms (infantry, armor, arty and combat engineers) but far far too many useless wogs in the rest of the army. Airforce and navy not worthy of speaking of.

Your gun laws are cucked AF, and you have nothing even resembling castle doctorine. WTF is the point of having weapons if you can't use them?
A
Fucking
Snow Mexican

I'm just fucking with him. I do believe we give 80 year old Enfields to the natives though.

good news for me as a western sepratist then. We could break away from Canada by force with just our hunting rifles and some guns mounted on pickup trucks

JTF2 is one of, if not the best special forces teams in the world

autism filename

I think your friends died because you are a shit soldier. Feel free to blame us though.

Don’t be decieved for a minute... this guy is hardcore he Keeps an extra bayonet under the moustache.

So cringe

What battles? China is already taking us over economically and considering how absolutely fucked up Canadas leadership is if the Russians were to invade canada I'd go and fight on their side

There more white people in that picture than are in your entire land army.

Our Marine Corps is larger than your entire army, navy, and air force. Marines learn how to shoot targets out to 800 yards with open sights. Meanwhile your infantry has to lower standards just for your weak population...you do realize that our army is for occupation, and our Marines are for fighting, right brainlet?

themanatee.net/canadian-forces-solves-fat-problem-by-lowering-standards/

Just go join the American army. You'll even get US citizenship upon completion of your time and discharge if you do well

Why the fuck anyone would want to fight for Canada's federal government is beyond me

Not a fan of the parties but generally our foreign policy is pretty reasonable. We wouldn't have even gone into Afghanistan if it wasn't for Bush using Article V.

>The US Coast Guard could successfully invade this cucked country

I'd fight in that war, then take my plunder and move back to Washington. Sound fair?

JTF2 has less than 100 operators, your infantry is a joke and CANSOF is barely on par with US army Rangers with far less combat experience

you're a faggot

Why are you quoting a satirical news site?

Invade us again and we'll pack your shit in. This time our fighting men won't be off beating down Napoleon and it won't be our women and kids pushing you back over the border.

Oh wait you can't even police your 40,000,000 niggers.

Niggers all join the army, Marines (particularly the infantry) are nearly 100% white, with the most redpilled spics you've ever met. Meanwhile you have 1/3rd of your grunts speaking fucking FRENCH

Alberta has the oil Saskatchewan has the uranium and farmland and British Columbia has the hydroelectric dams trees seaport and other useful minerals

The rest of Canada besides those 3 is literally worthless. The US could help those 3 gain independence and just let the rest of Canada go to shit. Also by some strange coincidence the federal government has to take a shit ton of money from those 3 to keep the other useless provinces from going bankrupt

All our regular force officers are expected to bilingual.

>We wouldn't have even gone into Afghanistan if it wern't for NATO defending out cucked nation for 70 years
You literal nigger jew

Need someone dead 2 miles way? Leaf + .338 Lapua magnum...short day at work.

holy shit

They get a Sako rifle now. Lee Enfields are getting binned, army cant even sell them as surplus.

At least se don't have trannys and negroes in our army

The head of your Airforce is a literal yid, bud. Yeah. That's the guy in charge of your nukes, airforce, space and cyber command.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Goldfein

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light

Yeah except this time you don't have tens of thousands of British troops and natives to do the fighting for you, you dilusional ice kike

Sure. You could be like crippled Eagles 2.0 except this time the war will be won easily

Holy shit you mutts are fucking obsessed with us. Imagine actually taking pride in the fact that you send your young men off to die in desert shitholes for Israel

>Niggers all join the army, Marines (particularly the infantry) are nearly 100% white, with the most redpilled spics you've ever met.

>NATO
>usefulness

So basically the French run your military...explains a lot I guess

Which is stupid because most of the country doesn't speak French and Quebec doesn't speak English
Quebec should just have their own French speaking Quebec regiments

Our commander in chief has enough nukes to make your entire east coast play fallout 3 irl.

Canada shouldn't have a single military unit. Not one plane, tank, ship, grunt or general. It's unbecoming of their disposition and highly hypocritical.

And how many women make it past USMC infantry school vs Cucknadian BCT? I'll wait...

>Let your entire continent get invaded by muzzies
>NATO