twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I K E M E N
K
E
M
E
N

reminder that Ichika is the best and cutest

>my five year old daughter: "Cure chocolate is a woman? How is she a woman?" and she started to awaken to something

What did she/he mean by this?

I got a browner.

>Ichika's literally in heat
How did Toei get away with this?

Anyone else feel like Chocolate's transformation is too busy with the camera and Chocolate's nonstop movement? Also, this part was especially shoddy.

>she started to awaken to something
Let it flow through you, little girl.

i am sexually attracted to cat

Year of the dog

But the current year is the year of the cock, user. Requesting yearofthecock.jpg

Thanks for user in the other thread for making me aware somebody actually made Yes5 rips.

Now, Hearcatch where?!

youtube.com/watch?v=0rRRBM2P29k
Best charasong

I like the composition a lot, but her voice is really lacking there.
Should be deeper.

She's a girl, user.

Keep crying retard.

Wait. They're real?

It feels weird that they can do all these cool acrobatics but don't hit the monster at all.

It means she need to stop assuming others' gender.

She goes deeper for Akira.
In this case, she either was told to not go that deep or lacks the ability to sing with a deeper voice, either way I think it would have fitted the song more if she went deeper.

Can we all agree that the Digimon are cuter than the 'good' fairies?

Link? Must have missed those posts last thread.

I'd fug their muscled up forms

This girl is pretty good, I wonder what will become of her by the time she's grown up.

That girl's name? Hillary Clinton.

It's on Chinese trackers, reshared on rapidgator. I shilled out for high-speed access and will probably make a torrent when I'm done.

SHUKUREEE!

I'm glad my random drunk thought to google "yes precure bd" helped somebody else.

BD Yes5 sure looks pretty, weird feeling when watching it after fresh. Too bad there's no torrent only DDL hell.

she lost weight

I don't know how to feel about this. On one hand, 3DPD, on the other, animation won't be off model - Maho movie barely looked any better than a TV episode.

CG isn't 3DPD, user

My mixer broke down so I had to mazemaze egg's white with my own strength. It is so draining I really don't get how they can mazemaze all day.

Ichika is being corrupted!

You need to fap more to increase your arm strength.

Whose got pits?! WE DO! Whose got a creepy fetish?! YOU DO! Goooooo underarms!

what's the difference?

Quality, the fuck else
Before that it was either awfully downscaled DVDs or overcompressed MPEG2 broadcasting.

Ah I do envy people who can get by with terrible video quality.

lewd, you can see her pixels

Nozomi too bold

High def was a mistake.

Perhaps it was a kind of wedding ring.

"I am going to marry Haruharu!"-user was Kanata all along?
Deepest lore.

She realized the western world is shit and gender politics should stay out of Precure.

Himari is T H I C C!

I like how they always color code best girls.

Fuck, Ako is cute.
Also, is Muse the least shilled Cure who joined late?
>Milky Rose was usually fighting generals
>Moonlight had few episodes where she soloed generals and motws, while everyone was going about how sugoi she was
>Ace was pure bullshit
>Muse jobbed in the first fight as a team

>shilled

That word does not mean what you think it means, Sup Forums-kun.

You got it wrong. It's backwards

Okay.
Is Ako the least advertised Cure?
Advertised as the most suteki, tsuyoku and kakkoii, I mean.

Honest thoughts on this short?

Honestly better than any of the recent Disney/Pixar shorts.

what's to say about it?

Good lighting.

Disgusting bees.

Only one I've watched all the way through and loved the shit out of it.
Tried an episode of the next one and couldn't be bothered to continue.

Pretty neat aside from Miracle's face.

She absolutely was put on a pedestal back when she was the le mysterios masck gril though. But she's definitely not as annoying as Aguri, I'll give you that.

Globalist agenda

>Tried an episode of the next one and couldn't be bothered to continue.
You mean Maho? I'm so sorry.

>look-up composer for Suite
>mfw it's Yasuharu Takanashi
>he actually made OSTs for precure from Fresh until the end of Smile
Based.
youtube.com/watch?v=GcLGfATtZqs

As you should, it's a good season. But learning to let go enough to watch a different seaon is all part of the game.

Good luck. Don't be afraid to try different seasons, you can always come back.

>gopricks' tastes are so bad that they can't even finish an episode of greatness without dropping it

>mahou
>greatness

t. goprick

t. goprick

Check out some of the older ones if you're interested.

No one can or should hate Fresh and Yes5/GoGo are among my favorite seasons along with GoPri.

Check out the movie. It's not one of the best, but the three shorter ones are cute and the pumpkin/doll ones were pretty good. The All Stars for Go Princess was actually kind of nice as well, at least being a bit different from most of the rest.

I'd recommend Heartcatch if you are looking for another Precure season and enjoyed Go Princess.

I'll admit that the show as a whole wasn't perfect but the first twelve episodes or so basically were perfect.

>dropped GoPri while it was airing and was able to finish it only recently
>goprick
Sasuga, mahotard!

Not really.

no, not at all. I thought it was really boring, actually. and the villains sucked.

>goprick
Actually, this term makes me want to see GoPri cast dressed as gopniks doing cute gopnik things.

>it's another gopricks shit up the thread with their shit taste episode

>[user] KiraKira Precure À La Mode - 06 [1280x720].mkv

Anybody else love the ED?It's awesome.

Thanks.

What is generally considered to be the best one?

Excellent.

Generally? Heartcatch. But everyone has their favorite, and being the mainstream leader means it draws a lot of fire.

I personally think GoPri is a much better example of what Precure is about, though. And there are seasons that are more that, and others that do something quite different, for better or for worse.

>What is generally considered to be the best one?
The best season?

That's open to a whole lot of debate, even if you ignore the frequent shitposting. I'd say Heartcatch because I'm all about those character development arcs, and while Go Princess was more consistent with showing development for everyone, I still have to say that I like Tsubomi's story even despite the problems that series did have. Heartcatch giving the background characters some personality also made the whole think more likeable. (Go Princess did this to an extent as well.)

Other people have recommended Smile, mainly due to the wacky silliness of the series that doesn't even try to excuse it. I've seen people recommending DokiDoki, and I'd guess that they enjoyed the Mana/Regina relationship drama for that one. Fresh never left a good impression with me, but someone people seem to champion that one as well. I'll let them give a reason for that, though.

I can say that Futari Wa Pretty Cure, and Splash Star, at least stand out as their own thing (most later series have a distinct Sailor Moon and generic magical girl themes) and so they're worth at least watching for that.

>What is generally considered to be the best one?
You don't ask this question here unless you want to start a shitstorm.
But few years ago, Heartcatch was considered the best one, but mostly because it was the first one for many. I recently watched it and I wouldn't call it the best, but it is the one of the most solid seasons alongside GoPri and Smile.
Personally, I like Fresh the most, but it has a lot of QUALITY.

I thought this was a cute gag

Which cure is your nigga?

>I'll let them give a reason for that, though.
Let's see:
1) Fun and doughnuts
2) Westar
3) Sudden reveal of Labyrinth's nature in Cure Passion episode
4) Whole last cour

How does he do it?

Google translate.

Would not be surprised, but if it's in readable English, then I guess it's okay since we've got nothing else.

Erika is my nigga
Ellen is my hombre

>whoring herself out
>while mofu was falling to her not-doom in the BG.

not gonna lie, that snip was funny in a 'main character is a total retard' kinda way

Super cute though.